Boell vs Mystic Gohan

Topic started by shonen on Aug. 4, 2009. Last post by FLStyle 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Cell+Bojack fusion 

vs 

Mystic Gohan 

Who do you think would win ?
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
O_o

uhh Gohan if he has beaten them once he can do it again.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

gohan
@Sonata said:
"O_o  uhh Gohan if he has beaten them once he can do it again. "

But can he beat them when their fused into a warrior that surpasses Goten by miles.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@shonen said:
" @Sonata said:
But can he beat them when their fused into a warrior that surpasses Goten by miles. "
Both Bojack and Cell are villains who can be effortlessly defeated by Super Saiyan 2 and up, both their power levels are much lower than the average SSJ2. Lets make this a hypothetical, Bojack and Cell's power level is lower than the latent and untrained power of an SSJ2, if they were to fuse it is highly likely that their power levels would increase dramatically however given their current power levels their power level would be at least at the level of an SSJ3. Now Mystic Gohan's power level is theoretically higher than an SSJ3's power level, the evidence for this is that, Mystic Gohan completely dominated Super Buu with minimal effort and extreme ease while later when Goku and Vegeta freed Gohan, Piccolo, Goten and Trunks from Super Buu he stated that if they leave Super Buu's body and confront him in battle they would surely be killed hinting that Goku himself knew that at the time even with SSJ3 he was no match for Super Buu while Mystic Gohan without effort easily manhandled him with little of his strength being used to the point were even Piccolo was in awe and silence of his power. Hypothetically I would say Mystic Gohan wins this battle.
@Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" @Sonata said:
But can he beat them when their fused into a warrior that surpasses Goten by miles. "
Both Bojack and Cell are villains who can be effortlessly defeated by Super Saiyan 2 and up, both their power levels are much lower than the average SSJ2. Lets make this a hypothetical, Bojack and Cell's power level is lower than the latent and untrained power of an SSJ2, if they were to fuse it is highly likely that their power levels would increase dramatically however given their current power levels their power level would be at least at the level of an SSJ3. Now Mystic Gohan's power level is theoretically higher than an SSJ3's power level, the evidence for this is that, Mystic Gohan completely dominated Super Buu with minimal effort and extreme ease while later when Goku and Vegeta freed Gohan, Piccolo, Goten and Trunks from Super Buu he stated that if they leave Super Buu's body and confront him in battle they would surely be killed hinting that Goku himself knew that at the time even with SSJ3 he was no match for Super Buu while Mystic Gohan without effort easily manhandled him with little of his strength being used to the point were even Piccolo was in awe and silence of his power. Hypothetically I would say Mystic Gohan wins this battle. "
You just said that the bare minimum if they fuse would be at least at the level of a SSJ 3. So I'm wondering how would did you arrive that Gohan would win again ?. I mean if we look at Goten and Trunks they are far weaker than cell or Bojack yet when fused they can man handle Super Buu,and both Bojack and Cell have powered up states.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" @Sonata said:
Both Bojack and Cell are villains who can be effortlessly defeated by Super Saiyan 2 and up, both their power levels are much lower than the average SSJ2. Lets make this a hypothetical, Bojack and Cell's power level is lower than the latent and untrained power of an SSJ2, if they were to fuse it is highly likely that their power levels would increase dramatically however given their current power levels their power level would be at least at the level of an SSJ3. Now Mystic Gohan's power level is theoretically higher than an SSJ3's power level, the evidence for this is that, Mystic Gohan completely dominated Super Buu with minimal effort and extreme ease while later when Goku and Vegeta freed Gohan, Piccolo, Goten and Trunks from Super Buu he stated that if they leave Super Buu's body and confront him in battle they would surely be killed hinting that Goku himself knew that at the time even with SSJ3 he was no match for Super Buu while Mystic Gohan without effort easily manhandled him with little of his strength being used to the point were even Piccolo was in awe and silence of his power. Hypothetically I would say Mystic Gohan wins this battle. "
You just said that the bare minimum if they fuse would be at least at the level of a SSJ 3. So I'm wondering how would did you arrive that Gohan would win again ?. I mean if we look at Goten and Trunks they are far weaker than cell or Bojack yet when fused they can man handle Super Buu,and both Bojack and Cell have powered up states. "
Goten and Trunks fusing and becoming powerful enough to handle Super Buu is a terrible plot in my opinion. Anyway Gohan's  power level when he is Mystic Gohan is unknown and potentially higher than that of an SSJ3 so even if Cell and Bojack fuse their power level would not be enough to defeat Mystic Gohan. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:

My thoughts exactly.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
My thoughts exactly. "
yes, his thoughts exactly
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
 Cell and Bojack fusion barely scraps SSJ3 power. The only people stronger than Mystic Gohan are Super Buu (+SSJ3 Gotenks and Picollo), Super Buu (+Mystic Gohan) and Vegito.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel