Boa hancock VS Mei terumi(mizukage)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 18, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment / wear , Speed is equal , both are current versions

Location - chunin exams hall

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hancock

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hancock doesn't even need her Devil Fruit for this. Her physical strength and Haki alone would put Mei down.
Post by Kobra678 (2,748 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Hancock, if this was in a sealed room like the pre chunin exams hall, it would be a different story. So for now, Hancock wins.

Hancock wins regardless I think. I don't see it likely that Mei gets any noticeable upgrade.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kobra678: so change location? well ok I guess

@taichokage: She does the same thing she did when she fought Sasuke. While they're in an enclosed room she can change the PH balance in the room and pretty much melt Hancock away.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Kobra678 said:

@taichokage: She does the same thing she did when she fought Sasuke. While they're in an enclosed room she can change the PH balance in the room and pretty much melt Hancock away.

Probably won't have the chance to do that if Hancock is all over her ass.

@bobokyo: It's not like it takes prep time to use. From what I remember she did it as soon as she sealed the room when she fought Sasuke.

Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

hancock still just has to kick her once to win.

It doesn't matter. Not only can Hamcock outpace her and dance circles around her reaction-wise, but her own ranged attack is faster and much more dangerous since it only needs to touch you.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hancock downed 3 Pacifistas in a casual blitz during the war, it took the entire pre skip Strawhat crew to bring down 1, that should say enough about why Hancock wins.

Exactly.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hancock one-shots Mei.

The only reason she was able to kill the Pacifista was because they were programmed specifically not to attack allies (including the Shichibukai). Once the room is acidic, Hancock won't last long.

They didn't attack her but that doesn't change their durability. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and the other Strawhats pounded the daylights out of it but it took a very long time and heavy effort to bring it down. Hancock effortlessly one shot them with a kick.

Because her ability turns the Pacifistas body into stone. Most One Piece characters past the Arlong Park arc can hit through stone. If she didn't have that ability she would break her leg on impact.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Current Kages are weaklings

No she wouldn't break her leg. She has armament haki. Devil fruit or no she can one shot pacifistas. Unless you see her as weaker than the current Monster trio members as all 3 of them are capable of this now.

Are you saying she's on par with the current monster trio? I just don't see that. What she did against the Pacifista wasn't impressive. She used her ally status so that the Pacifista wouldn't attack her and used her devil fruit to break them. I was exaggerating a little when I said she would break her leg, but unless you think that she can kick as hard as time-skip Sanji, she doesn't have enough power to one shot a Pacifista.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel