BM Naruto vs Whitebeard

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on Sept. 10, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Place: Marineford. The ocean is icy.  

No prep.  

Win via Knockout. Morals On. 

Who wins? 

Post by SMXLR8 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 16

naruto has a good chance to win this

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Depends on who hits first but I say Whitebeard has the faster launch up.

I say Prime Whitebeard should be a tier above BM Naruto but even then he likely doesn't possess bare minimum multi-mountain level of vaporization.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,325 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
a good fight but IMO naruto wins 
Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nor does Naruto have multi island DC. A biju dama is more intense, but the quake has even bigger scope. I'd say whoever strikes first would win and although Naruto is faster than Whitebeard, his attacks are not and hence I think Whitebeard has the advantage. Not impossible for Naruto to win though I will say that.
Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

whitebeard should win since his quake can be done extremely easy.

Post by TheShowStopper (14 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Naruto wins on his speed factor
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Whitebeard wins because of his magnificent mustache!!!!!

Post by tshock (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Naruto should win here, though not without a fight

Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Naruto win via bijudama

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,143 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

WB during the war (before he got hurt and killed) yes he should have a chance with the bijuu bomb only, but WB would act faster with a quake easily. But he does have chance.

In his prime he should stomp naruto no matter the incarnation :P At least Garp would in his prime, not so sure about current.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

According to OBD, Naruto is now country level lol.

Though it seems BS, I can see Naruto winning this one with difficulty. WB won't be able to tank a BB

What? Even the Jubi isnt country level by feats. Where do they get this nonsense? At best he's multi mountain.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Naruto wins here. Seriously, he has the speed and destructive power to put the old man down.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Here- http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Uzumaki+Naruto - They even have Pain at island level, and I was like *oh fck* when I first found this out.

And apparently 2nd form Juubi is continent+ according to them. Here's their 3 in 1 calc- http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18936

Online Now

@supernova7005: i used to think the OBD was a reliable place to go for calcs, now I'm not so sure. They're full of it, my ass naruto's a small country level fighter

Nobody in Naruto is coutry level with the generous possible exception of the Jubi and the long dead legendary Sage. Only people in the HST that I think could be low country level are some of the 4 yonko, some of the War Potentials and the Jubi. Even then none of them have done it. Only a claim here and there. It was claimed that Whitebeard and by extension Blackbeard could destroy the world, although that could be taken any number of ways like life wiping or leveling the surface of the planet, and Yamamoto and by extension Juha Bach were stated to be able to destroy all of Soul Society and while I still feel its possible, more proof is needed, and lastly the Jubi was said to be able to lift continents and swallow oceans or whatever but now it's in it's final form and nothing of the sort has happened. Nobody in the HST by feats is country level yet, but a few may have the potential.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,325 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@taichokage: don't forget that the jubi is incomplete since he was missing the 8 tails and nine tails also that the sage of six paths had to create the moon just to seal the jubi's body so the jubi's body in the moon might be country size alone.

as for the sage he created the moon so calling him country level might be downplaying

now for naruto being country level yeah i don't believe that one

Post by phantomrant (1,274 posts) See mini bio Level 10

At least we have something to scale off of for a fully healthy, bloodlusted old Whitebeard. His quakes should be stronger than a headbutt that split the whole arctic continent in half. Naruto would be incapicitated and crippled if WB's strongest quake punch hits him directly.

But he won't be, because Naruto will be charging up a Bijuudama and blow Whitebeard to pieces before he can even touch him.

Online Now

@phantomrant: a quake from WB is much faster even while old than a bijuu bomb, he'd hit first and he would win. Hell if he wanted to he could just tilt Marine ford while he's charging the bomb and that'd throw him off balance then he could deliver a quake

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel