BM Naruto vs Admiral

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on May 13, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can Naruto at his current best defeat any of the OP admirals?

No limits on BM mode, and logia intangibility is off.

Fight takes place on a beach, random encounter, though each has some knowledge of the other (e.g. Naruto will know if he's against light, ice, magma, and the admiral will know of his bijuu).

Scenario 1: Naruto vs Kizaru.

Scenario 2: Naruto vs Aikoji.

Scenario 3: Naruto vs Akainu.

Does Naruto win any of them?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto beats Aokiji and Akainu with mid difficulty. Then he and Kizaru goes all day long due to the speed and abilities. I say Naruto wins round two and three, but loses the first one.

Post by Kobra678 (3,471 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If intangibility is off then he beats all but Kizaru.

Post by taichokage (14,843 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah he can't beat Kizaru, but probably Akainu and Aokiji.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Kizaru is a pain in the a$$ to beat. I don't think he has any obvious weaknesses...besides haki. 
Post by othus12 (7,736 posts) See mini bio Level 13

with intan i dont see naruto harming any of them

without it he should be able to take down ao kiji and aka inu.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I say he totally obliterates akainu and quite easily since he is faster than him. Kizaru can destroy him because he is easily faster than naruto. Aokiji vs naruto is a bit iffy to me i say it can go either way. Aokiji can just freeze him and kurama after all and that is not impossible in that he has shown to freeze two gigantic waves almost instantly and when they first met him he was shown to freeze a sea king and a body of water behind it instantly. He is fast enough to keep tabs on a gear 2 luffy and all admirals have to be proficient in armament and observation haki. I say naruto can win 5 out of 10 battles with him. Naruto is not much of a battle strategist so he won't really find many ways to get around aokiji's freezing technique easily.

Post by phantomrant (1,465 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Can Naruto at his current best defeat any of the OP admirals?

No limits on BM mode, and logia intangibility is off.

Fight takes place on a beach, random encounter, though each has some knowledge of the other (e.g. Naruto will know if he's against light, ice, magma, and the admiral will know of his bijuu).

Scenario 1: Naruto vs Kizaru.

Scenario 2: Naruto vs Aikoji.

Scenario 3: Naruto vs Akainu.

Does Naruto win any of them?

Bloodlusted? He beats all of them.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

You do all realise that out of the admirals Akainu is regarded as the likely strongest, with them all being fairly even in power even if this isn't the case.

So to say, Naruto easily beats Akainu and Aokiji but loses to Kizaru is just retarded. Either you guys are massively underestimating 2 of the admirals or overestimating 1 of the admirals.

Kizaru's speed counted for jack shit against all of the upper tiers during the Marineford War.

So for me, Naruto wins against all three.

@ohgodwhy said:

You do all realise that out of the admirals Akainu is regarded as the likely strongest, with them all being fairly even in power even if this isn't the case.

So to say, Naruto easily beats Akainu and Aokiji but loses to Kizaru is just retarded. Either you guys are massively underestimating 2 of the admirals or overestimating 1 of the admirals.

Kizaru's speed counted for jack shit against all of the upper tiers during the Marineford War.

So for me, Naruto wins against all three.

That's fair enough, and I agree that Akainu is generally meant to be very slightly stronger (even though Kizaru has never taken anything seriously, but hey). But some people would claim that you're using ABC logic (the bad kind), i.e. lightspeed kicks may be more effective than magma attacks against a particular opponent, even if the magma attacks are generally better/more powerful, so you can see why some people would say that.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy: Comparing abilities and not feats, Kizaru should be stronger than Akainu. Only reason Akainu loses is because naruto can easily blitz him. he's not as fast as he should be.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto should clear it

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Probably beats Aikoji, loses to Kizaru, not sure about Akainu

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,426 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

akainu should put up much more of a fight than people are saying. all of their intangibility besides POSSIBLY aokiji can withstand a bijuu bomb, and then they can handle naruto once that's shown to be ineffective. kizaru beats him and akainu possibly beats him. Z won against him too in another thread :3

@GIRUGAMESH: What I meant was that Kizaru's speed is clearly overrated because pretty much everyone of the upper tiers were able to match him in combat during the Marineford War. There's no ABC logic here because so many people were able to do it.

Therefore the only logical conclusion is that it must take Kizaru some time to get up to lightspeed. The perfect of example of this would be how Rayleigh was able to intercept Kizaru before he could fully use his Yata mirror move. If he was constantly able to move at lightspeed, he'd surely be the most powerful character in OP by far.

Now I can appreciate that Naruto doesn't have haki but he does have shadow clones. Naruto would be able to see Kizaru about to go lightspeed, make a shadow clones pop up somewhere and bijuu bomb to the face.

Post by Kobra678 (3,471 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: Look at around 3:00

there is still a spark of light, when it disapears, Kizaru's already in front of drake with his leg in the air. Drake's not even able to react, he's still looking up at the star. He literally didn't know he'd been kicked until he's caught up in an explosion.

@Kobra678: That's fine but how do you explain how every one of the upper tiers being able to keep up with him? Surely if he was able to constantly fight at lightspeed no one could keep up with him even with haki, simply because their bodies wouldn't be able to move that fast.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ohgodwhy is correct in his analysis, people need to stop saying Kizaru wins because of his BS lightspeed. Akainu is the most powerful of the three so if anyone gives Naruto trouble it's him. I believe Naruto clears all rounds mid difficulty.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,738 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

i like how at 3:00 the clouds at the ground are moving while kizaru is moving.

@ohgodwhy: That's a good point, though I could see Kizaru at least getting in one surprise kick before Naruto catches on. Still, once he does Kizaru will have hypersonic+ clones coming at him with mountain buster+ capabilities, so I can see why he'd lose.

@ohgodwhy said:

@Kobra678: That's fine but how do you explain how every one of the upper tiers being able to keep up with him? Surely if he was able to constantly fight at lightspeed no one could keep up with him even with haki, simply because their bodies wouldn't be able to move that fast.

Agreed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel