Blue Nitro vs. The Strongest Battlewolf

Topic started by eddz99 on Jan. 14, 2014. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bloodlust

Deathmatch

Top shape

Both at strongest

Place:

DBZ Cell games

Pics will be added later, i just want to know if Blue nitro is really that strong.

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Neither have been shown in action yet. It's only known that they're both top tier. But if you want an opinion then I'd say the Blue Nitro are stronger than the 8 Kings, the Battle Wolf included.
Post by Low (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Oh I don't know. Battlewolf had a capture level of some 6k...

True, but according to Acacia, nobody not even himself could defeat a Blue Nitro.
Post by othus12 (6,686 posts) See mini bio Level 13

blue nitros are supposed to be unbeatable/indestructible. but battlewolfs are the fastest creatures of the verse. i dont know what would happen.

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Blue nitro shouldn't have any problems here

IMO opinion the top tier Hierarchy based on hype would be Eclipse Beast > Blue Nitro > Acacia/Fhroze/Joa > Acacia's 3 disciples and the 8 Kings (depends on the disciple and King) > Living National Treasures > Non 8 King Gourmet World Top tier Beasts. The Daruma Hermit is worth a mention too. This is just based on scaling and hype. More than half of these guys and gals are featless.

@All_StarSupes: yes it should. battlewolfs are as high as it gets. really the 8 kings are top tier.

being equal to derous which as a newborn could alredy injure midora to fatal levels says something.

The young Derous injured an even younger Midora! And Midora's strength grew as everytime he visited the grave he had less and less injuries. The blue nitro are a step above the 8 kings, hence Toriko having to face the kings now and then fight the Nitro in the next saga.

Yeah I agree with that. It seems like Toriko and co. will he facing the 8 Kings before the Blue Nitro.

Whoever is the leader of the Nitro is probably the strongest guy in the manga, unless they go into space and find out where the rock came from that created the gourmet world.

Post by Low (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

True, but according to Acacia, nobody not even himself could defeat a Blue Nitro.

Battlewolves are pretty much undefeatable in their own right. After Blue Nitro, Battle Wolf is perhaps the single most fearsome creature.

I'd wager that Mother Snake is at least equal if not slightly stronger. It's also said to be insanely fast but it's unbelievable size indicates that its physically stronger and more durable than the Battle Wolf. Granted its a bigger target too.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this battle has no pictures

Post by waybig1010101 (3,059 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i think Blue Nitro will win but you never know what could happen later in the series 

@taichokage said:

I'd wager that Mother Snake is at least equal if not slightly stronger. It's also said to be insanely fast but it's unbelievable size indicates that its physically stronger and more durable than the Battle Wolf. Granted its a bigger target too.

battlewolfs fight in packs. mother snake could be wayyy above a single battlewolf.

True. Glad to see I'm not alone on that. A number of people seem to think Battlewolf is the strongest King. It's probably because it's had the most foreshadowing and also because it's Toriko's partner beast.
Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

As for the fight I'd say Blue Nitro. Acacia saying that they're unbeatable makes me think that they are above the kings.

Am I the only one that wanted to see what the dharma horse can do?

Post by waybig1010101 (3,059 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kobra678: your are not the only one I would love to see the dharma horse fight.  hopefully we will get to see what it can do soon. 
The Dharma Horse was my favorite creature before I saw Ficasdaltonphant (the Monstrously big Beast that looks like Cthulhu). Now I can't decide between them. I'm curious as to if it's one of the 8 Kings.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel