Blue Eyes White Dragon vs Greymon

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 30, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: actually i can talk about any form if you read the OP. but if your so eager to talk about basic forms, then blue eyes would win because he can o i dont know umm fly. and the very fact that blue eyes could destroy something in space would make him stronger if thats what you wanna give him as a feat.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,050 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Well would you look at that. So it does say.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Well my first was Relinquished... then Dark Magician (evil one)...

Also same with Obelisk and Slifer... now they can be used in the game!! but the bad part about the... they had to down power the gods.. lame.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,376 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Only the Champion (Adult) level lose to Blue Eyes, but the others will destroy Blue Eyes easily

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: I can't believe you made a battle without knowledge of both characters. That is beyond words. Greymon has forms that can fly who doesn't know that?

@SpeedForceSpider: i said that because you thought we were only talking about basic forms so Blue eyes white dragon = wings

greymon = no wings

i know that metal greymon and war greymon can fly. i have extensive knowledge of the anime and games

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah I did think that at first but since you put all forms then he can turn into Wargreymon and stomp. Or Omnimon and curbstomp sounds better.

@SpeedForceSpider: thats if those guys can get past ultimate, shining, or dragon master knight or even 5 headed dragon technically.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,376 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

You do know that Wargreymon specialty is destroying dragons?

Also Omegamon X (Omnimon) have the power to destroy the universe

Also if you are going by technically, then Greymon have tons of forms to use

1. Asuramon
  2. Big Mamemon
  3. Chimairamon
  4. Cyberdramon
  5. Dinobeemon
  6. DORUguremon
  7. Greymon X
  8. Knightmon
  9. Majiramon
  10. Mamemon
  11. Mamemon X
  12. Master Tyranomon
  13. Metal Greymon
  14. Metal Greymon X
  15. Megadramon
  16. Megalo Growmon
  17. Megalo Growmon X
  18. Metal Mamemon
  19. Metal Mamemon X
  20. Metal Tyranomon
  21. Orochimon
  22. Paildramon
  23. Skull Greymon
  24. Triceramon
  25. Vademon
  26. Were Garurumon

And let not forget that they all have mega forms to

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Destinyheroknight: Skull Greymon is epic!

@Destinyheroknight: 1. Families of fusion partnerss do not count

2. Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, Blue Eyes Toon Dragon (indestructable), Paladin of White Dragon(can summon more Blue Eyes White Dragon), Dragon Master Knight(also specializes in destroying dragons), Five Headed Dragon (nearly indestructable)

3. Only a few of the forms you mentioned would be able to stand up to most of these forms.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,531 posts) See mini bio Level 16
this is a big waste of time

@SMXLR8: true

Post by darth_megatron69 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

blue eyes white dragon can fly, Greymon cannot, hence, blue eyes's advantage to attack from above

Online Now

@darth_megatron69 said:

blue eyes white dragon can fly, Greymon cannot, hence, blue eyes's advantage to attack from above

Read the OP all their forms apply.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

All evolutions? This is seriously one sided.

Restricting it to just base Greymon and BEWD, I vaguely recall BEWD city-busting or something near the end of the show (not a card game feat) plus it has flight so I'd give it to that.

As for the Digimon vs Yugi comparisons, some of the higher level Yugioh monsters have universal feats in their lore/backstories.

@SpeedForceSpider: @MohsinMan99: I don't know why people are still commenting on this but I changed the op to make it more even. Though yugioh will probably still lose, at least people will stop bringing up the exact same thing.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel