Blue Eyes White Dragon vs Greymon

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 30, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UltimateHero0406: That is also true.  The best feat I've seen for Blue Eyes was him destroying satellite.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: haha i still have about 2 tins full of cards with my old deck still put together and you should see my rare card collection binder

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: That would be awesome!!

I like to collect old school rare cards a lot more.. but when I duel, I use a Spell caster/Spell counter deck...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,947 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata said:

@UltimateHero0406: That is also true. The best feat I've seen for Blue Eyes was him destroying satellite.

That is Blue Eyes best feat my friend.

@DBZ_universe: i have a synchro deck and a gemini deck. i might get some xyzs soon if i can get past the dreadful anime.

@SpeedForceSpider: Thats blue eyes WHITE dragon. imagine ultimate and shining.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Sonata said:

@UltimateHero0406: That is also true. The best feat I've seen for Blue Eyes was him destroying satellite.

That is Blue Eyes best feat my friend.

Thought so.

@DBZ_universe: did you ever get the special edition cards from shonen jump magazine?

@Sonata: Thats blue eyes WHITE dragon. imagine ultimate and shining.

@UltimateHero0406: I have had those in the past already, but I didn't like them so I went back to my usual deck.. Also I don't even watch the animes... Yugioh season 0>Yugioh 1st season>>>>>>all other seasons...

Also Shining>God cards>>>>>>Ultimate>>Blue Eyes...

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: did you ever get the special edition cards from shonen jump magazine?

Yes... I got Ra! and others... also I have a SJ Red Eyes!! second card that SJ released! and the 100th Dark Magician! tho I wonder what ever happened to the SJs.. I haven't seen them lately.

@DBZ_universe: ikr, matter of fact my very first one was blue eyes ultimate a few years back. i also got ra (completing my set) and a bunch of others (i havnt looked in a while and my brother might have stolen a couple lol). but i couldnt resist ra you can use it IN THE GAME!!!

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Sonata: Thats blue eyes WHITE dragon. imagine ultimate and shining.

Actually the greatest destructive feats is nuking a city and that still isn't that impressive.

@UltimateHero0406: I have to image it because its irrelevant since there is no feats. Agumon /Greymon is able to reach his forms faster due to warp Digivolving, and still has much better on screen feats of power than Blue Eyes. 

@Sonata: but the power increase is great just by the fact that the attack points go up and abilities are obtained. like i said this is slightly one-sided because you dont get that many things to go on outside of duels. but ill find something. im an ace attorney you know. the turnabout is coming.

@UltimateHero0406: I must agree with Sonata on this one. We cannot simply imagine feats for them it has to be factual. By which the monsters must demonstrate such spectacular feats. As it stands Yugioh monsters aren't even on par with them so this is spite.

@SpeedForceSpider: there you guys go again comparing the entire series. so how about this, digimon may have raw power but the sheer variety and expansiveness of a yugioh monsters abilities make it even such as multiplying their power over time, indestructability abilities, regeneration, coming back from the dead, power drain, sending monsters to other dimensions. and those have been proven. and if god like creatures arent enough to convince you people this is fair i dont know what is.

@UltimateHero0406: The Digimonverse has all that and them some. It is more powerful as a whole than Yugioh is.

@Sonata: like i said what puts digimon so far over the edge?

@UltimateHero0406: See this is where the problem arises. I fail to see the logic in saying Yugioh monsters can do all these things outside of the game. We are talking about feats outside the game like destroying a satellite. Even then this battle is between Blue Eyes White Dragon and Greymon so you can't use feats from other monsters anyway. And since we already told you Blue Eyes greatest feat you can't argue it. And for the record you can't say Shining this and Ultimate that because this is about White dragon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel