Blue Eyes White Dragon vs Greymon

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 30, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16
VS.
VS.

Who would win in a fight between Kaiba's Blue Eyes White Dragon (YU-GI-OH!) and Tai's Metal Greymon (Digimon)? .

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16
digimon stomps
Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Digimon outclass the Yu-Gi-Oh monsters.

@Sonata: untrue. on what grounds?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Sonata: untrue. on what grounds?

Are you serious? Digimon has moon busters and stuff. Yugioh monsters don't have feats to contend with that.

@SpeedForceSpider: you mean besides gods, gigantic monsters, and abilities that can do ANYTHING such as give a monster infinity attack points?

@UltimateHero0406: What does infinite attack points have to do with real combat. And even that was shown to be defeated in the series.

@Sonata: 1. Im just using attack/defense points/ abilities as a general index for strength.

2. They were only stopped with other monster's abilities or magic/traps which digimon do not have access to or have any place in this scenario.

3. GODS (Ob, Sli, Ra, Divine beasts, Norse gods, exodia etc) more than a match i believe.

4. All this has nothing to do with this specific matchup.

@UltimateHero0406: What have the Yugioh monsters done outside of the card game to match up with the Digimon? There are digimon capable of moving at FTL speeds, Manipulation of Space/Time when has one Yugioh monster done something like that.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Blue Eyes Shining Dragon wins... or stalemate

Also since he will find Greymon or his other stronger digivolutions as a threat, Shining will negate those digivolutions and turn him back to Agumon and then killing him with a Shining Neutron Blast... OR he can tribute him self to also kill Greymon or up ignoring the effects... than that would be a stalemate since both died.

@DBZ_universe: How would that effect a digital monster. I dont believe that effect would apply here because are from different universe. That would be saying Ryu can kill raditiz because he had a BP over 3000.

@DBZ_universe: mod is right. we are not going by game rules, but you must be one hell of a duelist though.

@Sonata: i will find you plenty in a couple hours, but this still has nothing to do with this specific battle. since when can any greymon do anything with time/space?

@UltimateHero0406: because you asked me why the Digimon overall are stronger than the Yu-gi-oh monsters. Greymon does not do those things ,but he has much better feats of speed and strength in his higher forms to win with ease.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406: I'd certainly like to actually see feats of Yugioh monsters doing anything real impressive. I have seen all the series except the newest one and their feats just don't compare.

@Sonata: hows that for time manipulation? LOL nah ill find something better

@SpeedForceSpider: thats cuz its harder to compare when all you have to go on for yugioh is just card games but ill find something for i am yugiohs ace attorney.

@UltimateHero0406: Its OK the Time Wizard can only go forward, plus it has the flaws. If the spinner (For the anime version) is wrong the Time Wizard destroys itself along with other monsters its around.

@Sonata: actually i dont think time wizards ability would work on a digimon anyway because they are made of data which does not age. so yeah ill get another example

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: True, Well if that doesn't work than Greymon wins here with ease... but the tributing part will affect... because in Yugioh there are cards such Gods of course and Shining's effect ignores the effect of the god and still destroy it. So I think it would be the same here... If Shining tributes him self, even if this is a digital monster.. it will ignore that part and still destroy Greymon.. and then it will be a stalemate, but I could be wrong..

@UltimateHero0406: True, Yugioh rules don't imply here... but Shining's effect does, so there is a chance Shining's tributing effect might work... also yes I was a good duelist.. tho I still collect rare cards for fun! and thanks!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel