bleach top tiers vs one piece top tiers

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Sept. 29, 2010. Last post by judge 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

another thread inspired me to make this thread 

One piece team 
 Whitebeard 
Kizaru  
Aokiji 
Akanui 
Marco 
Ace 
Jozu 
Mihawk 
Blackbeard  
Vista

Bleach team 
aizen (final form) 
Ichigo(after final getsuga training) 
Shunshi 
Urahara 
Yamamoto 
Shinji 
isshin 
Starrk 
Gin 
yoriuchi 

intangibility is off 

battle takes place at a neutral field 

No spirit crush and that other stuff...who wins?
Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FormerCrimsonKing: ahh dang you beat me to the punch. but still thank you or making a FAIR bleach vs OP top tier battle though you still let out a few. Baraggan, Ulquiorra etc. but it's okay. bleach wins.
@taichokage:
lol i had a feeling someone else was thinking what i was....but i didnt put baragan because that = rape
@FormerCrimsonKing: i suppose so.yeah. But Yammy too. As much as i hate to say it he could beat team OP too in a fairly realistic scenario via gonzui.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Revenge thread FTW but for the sake of an argument I say One Piece stomps.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FormerCrimsonKing: I wouldn't put barragan as rape
@Nerx said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing: I wouldn't put barragan as rape "

Really?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Easily bleach here. 
Aizen solo's. Ichigo solos.
@Nerx:
why wouldnt you? with shinji's shikai, they wont be dodging it
Barrigan would easily solo. 
Though Kidd or law (can't rememeber which) the one with the power to sever body parts, could theoretically pose a problem for barigan. Though realistically Big B could easily take em out. 
@hitsusatsu11:
Possibly but I'm not sure it would work on Logia, same with Blackbeard I don't think you can rot darkness which BLackbeard could use to swallow him up.
@Kurohige: I think it would work on all but Blackbeard. Baraggan has shown the ability to age energy as well so logia shouldn't be a problem for him except Blackbeard. Shadow/darkness cant really age i dont think which is why i thought it was rather odd that soifon went up against him and not shunsui who has shadow powers in addition to being stronger.
Post by thanos1992 (34 posts) See mini bio Level 6
urahara solos easily too  
aizen would solo 2 but hed just take his time  

Hado 90 black coffin 
Solos
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Aizen solos....  Shinji solos.... Ichigo solos..... Bleach team wins here..

Ichigo and Aizen solo OPverse (without Reitsu crush)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Aizen would mindrape all of the OP team...    

watch 4:06 to 4:26 

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@hitsusatsu11:

Lol Kaku from CP9 was going that fast and zoro was able to hit super fast rain for a while:
Note that not only was he wounded but also caught by surprise and took attakcs from above however his hadn speed still rivals Ichigo's also not luffy is even faster.
Note that not only was he wounded but also caught by surprise and took attakcs from above however his hadn speed still rivals Ichigo's also not luffy is even faster.

As we see in these two scans Sanji had fliped towards Jyabura who was laready ready for his attakc but Sanji moved so fast that he could not even see and he didn't even blink and was already behind him and before he could look up Sanji had already followed yp with another attack,
As we see in these two scans Sanji had fliped towards Jyabura who was laready ready for his attakc but Sanji moved so fast that he could not even see and he didn't even blink and was already behind him and before he could look up Sanji had already followed yp with another attack,

In these two we see Sanji being able to react to Jyabura's first attack which is comparable to Ichigo's speed or faster as you could not see him, then as a durability feat we see him take a hit from him (Note that Jyabura is in beast form which amplifies his power ten fold, his power in human form was enough to knock ussop though a concrete wall as soon as he woke up, Sanji was hit by a fully powered beast form plus his tekkai (Steel skin)
In these two we see Sanji being able to react to Jyabura's first attack which is comparable to Ichigo's speed or faster as you could not see him, then as a durability feat we see him take a hit from him (Note that Jyabura is in beast form which amplifies his power ten fold, his power in human form was enough to knock ussop though a concrete wall as soon as he woke up, Sanji was hit by a fully powered beast form plus his tekkai (Steel skin)

In these Sanji is hit point blank by four rankyaku (Which demonstated by Luccie can cut clean through a irion plate or steel ship deck) and gets up right after smiling.
In these Sanji is hit point blank by four rankyaku (Which demonstated by Luccie can cut clean through a irion plate or steel ship deck) and gets up right after smiling.

Here is Sanji moving faster and blitzing Jyabura.
Here is Sanji moving faster and blitzing Jyabura.

Sanji missed the first shot due to Jyabura's soru but then Sanji is able to ract to the surprise attack from above (Keep in mind not only the speed but the previous attack power shown)
Sanji missed the first shot due to Jyabura's soru but then Sanji is able to ract to the surprise attack from above (Keep in mind not only the speed but the previous attack power shown)

Zoro being strong and fast enough to block and react to Kaku's shigan (An attakc that all CP9 have that allows them to attack with the force and speed of a bullet in Kaku's case a giant bullet) Also note how ussop and Nami braced themselves.
Zoro being strong and fast enough to block and react to Kaku's shigan (An attakc that all CP9 have that allows them to attack with the force and speed of a bullet in Kaku's case a giant bullet) Also note how ussop and Nami braced themselves.

A sample of how strong that attack is.
A sample of how strong that attack is.

A strength and speed feat for Luffy that can also rival Ichigo's hand speed and this is simply in first form
A strength and speed feat for Luffy that can also rival Ichigo's hand speed and this is simply in first form

Luffy appearing at Luccy in a blink of an eye from across the room.
Luffy appearing at Luccy in a blink of an eye from across the room.

Each of those Rankyakus Kauku shot out were as fast of each of Ichigo's slashes and Zoro easily countered them all.
Each of those Rankyakus Kauku shot out were as fast of each of Ichigo's slashes and Zoro easily countered them all.

Luccie in this form is said to be as fast as lightning (Note the strail of light he leaves behind) Luffy counters him.
Luccie in this form is said to be as fast as lightning (Note the strail of light he leaves behind) Luffy counters him.

Luffy's jet gattling faster than anything anyone on Bleach has done.
Luffy's jet gattling faster than anything anyone on Bleach has done.

Note that this is not even half the speed feats here and I still have plenty of durability and strength feats I lol at the fact that anyone thinks Ichigo or Aizen can solo OP they cannot even solo Naruto Aizens' black coffin was beat by pure strength and did not even kill komamura. Team one piece wins this.
@Justice: So the giraffe beats Aizen? 
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
No but the point of that was to show that OP speed can compete with Bleach and no one is soloing either side.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel