bleach Espada vs legendary pokemon

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Feb. 26, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
  arceus is not in this battle
 
 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Espada wins

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman: no 4th gen?
 
no lifting continent regigigas?
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis: you wont me to take them out
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

espada and they r outnumbered greatly
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Not a lot of powerful pokes here.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman said:
" @cfatalis: you wont me to take them out "
asking if they are in the fight, since well they are not in the pic
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis: no i meant every  legendary pokemon
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman: good bye espada
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ssjsuperman said:
" @cfatalis: no i meant every  legendary pokemon "

Does that include Arceus? 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
" @cfatalis: no i meant every  legendary pokemon "
Does that include Arceus?  "
excepting arceus, but big deal they still got the three arceus fragment of power
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
" @cfatalis: no i meant every  legendary pokemon "
Does that include Arceus?  "
excepting arceus, but big deal they still got the three arceus fragment of power "

Interesting. How do you propose they'll beat Barragan?
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
well I guess pokemon are for dinner tonight XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
" @cfatalis: no i meant every  legendary pokemon "
Does that include Arceus?  "
excepting arceus, but big deal they still got the three arceus fragment of power "
Interesting. How do you propose they'll beat Barragan? "

well dialga can just "rewind" the time to before his power is in effect, or palkia can just make a "closed" space
Post by Zelrios (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Barragan Solos once he releases his sword.
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Zelrios said:
Barragan solos once he releases his sword
hahaha
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Zelrios said:
" Barragan Solos once he releases his sword. "
dialga times warp
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel