Bleach Battle Royale

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Jan. 5, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This is a gauntlet-style battle between some of the espada and some of the captains/vizards; as soon as one fighter goes down, the next will take his place and continue the fight.

The espada start in their strongest shown forms. The captains being used are the ones from the final Aizen battle, and are limited to what they have shown by that stage.

At the end of each fight, the survivor gets 1 minute to prepare themself, but their wounds are not healed.

Set in a wasteland, with fighters starting 200m away from each other in each case.

Which team wins?

Team Espada

1. Zommari (7th)

2. Grimmjow

3. Noitra

4. Halibel

5. Nel

6. Yammy

7. Stark

8. Ulquiorra

Team Captain/Vizored

1. Renji

2. Hitsugaya

3. Byakuya

4. Kenpachi

5. Soi Fon

6. Kyoraku

7. Shinji

8. Ukitake

Post by taichokage (12,470 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I feel that it isn't quite weakest to strongest but here's how it would probably go. Zommari wins, Hitsugaya beats him, he wears down Grimmjow considerably but loses, Byakuya defeats him relatively easily, he near defeats Nnoitra but loses due to his high durability, Kenpachi crushes Nnoitra with ease at that point, he in turn is defeated by Harribel with fair difficulty, Soifon barely wins but does due to Harribel's previous wounds, Nel defeats Soifon with minor injury, Kyoraku defeats her with relative ease, he moves on and defeats Yammy with effort, Starrk steps in and defeats him with some trouble, Shinji manages to beat Starrk with his mask and Sakanade but with a notable amount of effort, Ulquiorra battles and either barely wins or barely loses. If the former happens he is still bought down by Ukitake. Overall the Captains prevail. Also this was mostly based on feats. The captains would probably win with less effort due to further training since the espada battles and since the top 3 captains haven't used their bankai yet a.k.a. their trump cards.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I feel that it isn't quite weakest to strongest but here's how it would probably go. Zommari wins, Hitsugaya beats him, he wears down Grimmjow considerably but loses, Byakuya defeats him relatively easily, he near defeats Nnoitra but loses due to his high durability, Kenpachi crushes Nnoitra with ease at that point, he in turn is defeated by Harribel with fair difficulty, Soifon barely wins but does due to Harribel's previous wounds, Nel defeats Soifon with minor injury, Kyoraku defeats her with relative ease, he moves on and defeats Yammy with effort, Starrk steps in and defeats him with some trouble, Shinji manages to beat Starrk with his mask and Sakanade but with a notable amount of effort, Ulquiorra battles and either barely wins or barely loses. If the former happens he is still bought down by Ukitake. Overall the Captains prevail. Also this was mostly based on feats. The captains would probably win with less effort due to further training since the espada battles and since the top 3 captains haven't used their bankai yet a.k.a. their trump cards.

in a nutshell

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shunsui, Ukitake and Shinji together probably sway this one for the captains.

@taichokage: Sounds interesting, btw this wasn't meant to be in an order from weakest to strongest in either case (though they do get stronger towards the end). I doubt that Shinji would win his fight against Ulqiorra, based on your predictions (even in a straight fight I have my doubts). Generally sounds good though. And yeah you bring up a good point with the training/unshown abilities thing, I will edit the OP.

I think it's ridiculous that the captains should have gotten stronger with this training at all though; so these beings who are hundreds of years old happen to get notably stronger over a year and half? Nice Kubo, nice.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Where's Baraggan? I doubt anyone here has a counter to his ability at all.

@MohsinMan99 said:

Where's Baraggan? I doubt anyone here has a counter to his ability at all.

That's exactly why he wasn't included. In a 1v1 fight he could beat virtually anyone.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel