Blackbeard vs Akainu

Topic started by WorldEater on May 8, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (288 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Blackbeard doesn't have Whitebeard's devil powers.  Fight takes place at Marineford. No prep. Morals are off. Death ftw. Who wins?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Blackbeard feed from Akainu before the skip, and since we haven't seen the current versions of them I'll go with Akainu

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Akainu

Post by othus12 (8,026 posts) See mini bio Level 13

akainu would win.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Without the DF, then I'd say Akainu

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Akainu

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Where's the guy the keeps saying Blackbeard can absorb everything?
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Because he knows better than to say that now.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ChromeDisaster: I bet he does.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Blackbeard still has a chance~

Devil fruit powers don't work on him lol his yami yami is like built in haki. He took flames to the face and suffered no burns his darkness simply absorbed it. He took a quake to the face and shockwaves from sengoku which had no effect.

Granted I could still see akainu winning without use of his powers via haki since his was strong enough to pierce through whitebeard's~

Post by taichokage (15,453 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Akainu would beat this Blackbeard. Probably with effort but for sure. Using Ace as a reference, Blackbeard beat him in a though battle, but Akainu won in 2 attacks (granted, Ace deliberately didn't defend properly, but the outcome was obvious). And as stated, Pre Time Skip Blackbeard even with Whitebeard's power said he wasn't ready for Akainu yet.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel