Blackbeard (One Piece) V.S. Admiral Kizaru (One Piece)

Topic started by Mokujin on Feb. 17, 2010. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Rules: 

1.Bloodlust on 
2.Both start 20 feet away from each other 
3.We are using current and beyond meaning as the characters show more abilities in the manga you can add them here. 

VS 

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Blackbeard, and here is why: Although we have not seen too much of kizaru yet to decide if how powerful he is we already have an idea, okay Kizaru is light, blackbeard is gravity and darkness, it is true blackbeard is waay too slow to suck Kizaru in but at the same time Kizaru can't take out blackbeard from what I have seen he is not all that strong compared to him I know characters in one piece are super durable  but that is my point if those supernova guy could take light-speed kicks to the side,head,face, and jaw so can blackbeard, remember blackbeard's fight with Ace? He took two flame lances through the heart and lung and shook it off, was set on fire multiple times and shook it off (Note Ace's fire easily destroyed many battle ships in a row.) and more not to mention he took gear second Luffy's punch to the gut and got up, the only thing so far that was a threat to him was that poison but only because that guy could make poisons of all kind even one that did not exist and he could control how strong they are and what affect they will have. Also no matter how many times or how long Kizaru speedblits around blackbeard his dark hole will suck in everything and in his own words : '' This darkness sucks everything in. Absolutely everything. Bullets,Blades,Punches,fire, even thunder not even light can escape!'' so eventually he will get sucked in no matter where he is and it is debatable since Blackbeard's power gets rid of another fruit power upon contact if Kizaru's kick will or will not turn into a regular kick as soon as he hit him making it weak and useless.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I would have to side with Kurohige on this. Blackbeard would render Kizarus attacks useless.
@JThree47693: right on.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
considering kizaru is one of the admirals (who have the 3 greatest logia powers) i guess ill go with him, even though i LOVE blackbeards power was better
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

can they use haki?
@sinxism: They can both already hurt each other why would they need it?
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kurohige:
then im goin to blackbeard
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
No love for the light-speed pimp? lol
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Mokujin said:
" No love for the light-speed pimp? lol "
I still go with the pimp , even without his powers he should be able to kick ass. Him being a high ranking military also gives him some assumptions of experience and skill
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

So just to clarify, Kizaru can move at light speed, but is lacking in the power side of things? He's just like the sonic of the series?
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" So just to clarify, Kizaru can move at light speed, but is lacking in the power side of things? He's just like the sonic of the series? "
Lacking in power?

Well firstly he cant move at lightspeed, he just moves at incredibly high speeds, but liight speed is pushing it. He defeated four supernovas with little effort. Kicked Urouge through a number of buildings, while Urouge had increased his size to the point he was harming a pacifista, used his powers to create large explosions. He's far from being like sonc, he has the power to match his speed.
@Morpheus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" So just to clarify, Kizaru can move at light speed, but is lacking in the power side of things? He's just like the sonic of the series? "
Lacking in power?  Well firstly he cant move at lightspeed, he just moves at incredibly high speeds, but liight speed is pushing it. He defeated four supernovas with little effort. Kicked Urouge through a number of buildings, while Urouge had increased his size to the point he was harming a pacifista, used his powers to create large explosions. He's far from being like sonc, he has the power to match his speed. "

Ok then, so more like the Raikage of Onepiece?
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Morpheus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
Lacking in power?  Well firstly he cant move at lightspeed, he just moves at incredibly high speeds, but liight speed is pushing it. He defeated four supernovas with little effort. Kicked Urouge through a number of buildings, while Urouge had increased his size to the point he was harming a pacifista, used his powers to create large explosions. He's far from being like sonc, he has the power to match his speed. "
Ok then, so more like the Raikage of Onepiece? "
I would say so
Post by PaoloLopez (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
hello xcuse me how far ah powerful offense can help his poor defense xcuse me

bb dont have time to release drknes and gravity if kizaru will ruin the place theyll have to battle with incredible power of light

thats a holy shit men think of it rain of chaos wahahahah

kizaru will win
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Battle begins
Kizaru does his trademark finger beam.
at this time Blackbeard sticks out palm to suck Kizaru body towards him.
Blackbeard gets hit by finger beam but continues to suck Kizaru in.
Kizaru is caught and sucked in then crashed with Quake Fruit power.

Blackbeard wins, although he would have recieved a couple beam holes in his body.
Post by Iyeeke (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I think you guys definitely have it wrong. Remember Kizaru's kick at saboady when it blew up the massive tree? Kizaru's destructive power would surely kill blackbeard before kizaru could be pulled in by the gravity technique.

Post by taichokage (12,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
This was done almost two years ago where Blackbeard was weaker than he is now, but most saw him as winning. Now he is notably more powerful because of the gura gura no mi. He beat Ace, a logia who briefly fought on par with Kizaru's fellow admiral Aokiji and lost to Akainu so easily, mostly because of Akainu's natural elemental superiority, and this was before the time skip. Although I will note that Blackbeard fled at hearing that Admiral Akainu was on the same island, indicating that he didn't consider himself strong enough to take on an admiral yet. But it was also revealed recently (SPOILER ALERT!) that Blackbeard ascended from shichibukai to Yonkou, and thus far, the only character that has proven to be stronger than all the admirals is a Yonkou, namely Whitebeard, who Blackbeard replaced. At this point, I would bet on Blackbeard, but pre time skip, which was when this thread was made, I feel that Kizaru could have won.

@taichokage said:

This was done almost two years ago where Blackbeard was weaker than he is now, but most saw him as winning. Now he is notably more powerful because of the gura gura no mi. He beat Ace, a logia who briefly fought on par with Kizaru's fellow admiral Aokiji and lost to Akainu so easily, mostly because of Akainu's natural elemental superiority, and this was before the time skip. Although I will note that Blackbeard fled at hearing that Admiral Akainu was on the same island, indicating that he didn't consider himself strong enough to take on an admiral yet. But it was also revealed recently (SPOILER ALERT!) that Blackbeard ascended from shichibukai to Yonkou, and thus far, the only character that has proven to be stronger than all the admirals is a Yonkou, namely Whitebeard, who Blackbeard replaced. At this point, I would bet on Blackbeard, but pre time skip, which was when this thread was made, I feel that Kizaru could have won.

This. Post-timeskip Blackbeard is looking to be pretty damn powerful.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Let's just say Kizaru can travel and attack at a light speed rate yet cannot entirely move at Light Speed in such instance it takes time to charge up his attacks or move, Oh and I'm going to have to go with Black beard. While you are all going by ranks and titles you have to go by the real evidence and feats, and then combine them to come up with a conclusion. And by reading over some feats from Black Beard he seems to have the better hand in this fight, by simple logic it is said not even light can escape from a black hole. That is enough to say that Black Beard stomps Kizaru.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel