Blackbeard and ace vs kenshiro and Inypuyasha's father.

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 24, 2012. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
In forest in the middle of a wasteland.
Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kenshiro can't do anything to Ace and I don't recall Inuyasha's father having solid feats. it should go to team 1.
I'm sorry you did mean Inuyasha's father right?
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Team 2.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I dont know if Kenshiro could affect Logia, but if he can, and haves access to Musou Tensei he could solo this match with incredible ease.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Kuro_San said:

I dont know if Kenshiro could affect Logia, but if he can, and haves access to Musou Tensei he could solo this match with incredible ease.

The OP needs to specify whether logia Intangibility is off or work out something to where Team 2 can even hit Team 1 because if not ace of BB could solo, not easily but they would eventually win. But otherwise Kenshiro will layeth the smacketh down.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai: I dont know if the Logia could touch Kenshiro using Musou Tensei either, as he is intangible as well

But Muso Tensei is a technique and he would eventually run out of stamina. Ace has his intangibility by default.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,251 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Haven't been here lately,but saw this thread and wanted to jump in. Now Muso Tensei is indeed a technique. So if meidou zangetsuha which both should finish Ace and BlackBered. InuYasha's father has an advenage being able to fly and hit them with untankable attacks. Ace isn't using true intangibilty.
Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

ace solos

@othus12:

And how does ace tank meidou zangetsuha?

Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: he would be destroyed and then he would reform again.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,839 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

ace solos

LMAO really? did i just read someone from one piece being able to reform after having their soul sent to hell. Didn't Meidou zangetsuha suck up an entire lake as well./
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

People are underestimating Inutaisho, also, Kenshiro fought a guy who could turn into wind, and Musou Tensei would bypass the logia as he leaves reality and Ace would not see it coming, Inutaisho can absorb and soul attack.. I'll provide more for Kenshiro later

I'll also provide more information about Inutaisho. Also are we just using what we know from the manga or can we include information from the thrid movie?
Ok. Did some Research on Inutaisho. I thought he was featless and canonly he is, but I assume we are talking about the 3rd movie. That, plus Kenshiro could bring in a win. The only this is Kenshiro would have to use Meido Zangetsuha from the very beginning. Otherwise he will be bombarded with near island level attacks from both opponents. And I still think Inutaisho could be put down by Blackbeard before he used any soul attacks. Kenshiro decides the outcome really depending on his actions. I'd still go so far as to say that in character Kenshiro would lose. But if he uses that hax the instant the battle started, then I think he could kill both of his opponents.

@taichokage: Well Kenshiro doesn't have Meido Zangetsuha thats InuYasha's fathers move. So InuYasha's father can just swing his blade and kill both ace and blackbeard.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel