Black Star/Tsubaki vs Kisame

Topic started by deathmonger on April 1, 2012. Last post by YouFinished 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep

Manga versions

Morals off

Death/Knockout

Fight takes place in the place where Kisame fought Killer Bee

VS

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Kisame gets blitzed
Post by taichokage (15,347 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I think I agree with the above post. Not that Black Star is much more powerful than Kisame, but he is faster and has such haxes like soul project or soul removal.
Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

he wont get blitzed, he would end up covering the whole area in water like against killer bee.

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Necro bump

Post by 5th (1,365 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kisame could just substitute when Black Star tries coming at him, or just flood the area... Not just that but Samehada is capable of healing wounds (Got his entire torso torn off by KB but still managed to regenerate his flesh back.)

And once Kisame floods the area it's game over for Black... Clones, Substitution, Shark Bombs, and possibly being torn to shreds by Kisame himself.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@othus12 said:

he wont get blitzed, he would end up covering the whole area in water like against killer bee.

Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I see BS/Tsubaki taking this more times than not. With certain techniques BS' speed could become far too much for Kisame to handle and with his soul attacks it could give him an instant win. I can't recall any attacks from Kisame that could really harm BS. And even if Kisame chooses to flood the place, BS has shown to be capable of fighting just fine underwater, plus water amplifies his soul attacks.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel