Black Star vs Sasuke

Topic started by ohgodwhy on June 18, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,522 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Black Star (Soul Eater) vs The Sauce (Naruto) (Pre MS)

Fight starts 50m away

Both in Character

Both as they currently are

No Genjutsu

Speed Equal

Post by othus12 (6,581 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sasuke would crush black star like a fly.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12 said:

Interesting lol. Do any of you guys read the Soul Eater manga by an chance? Black Star is meant to be pretty impressive.

Either way I'm going to edit this thread, so that's it's going to be Sasuke (Pre MS) vs Black Star and speed is equalised.

@ohgodwhy said:

Interesting lol. Do any of you guys read the Soul Eater manga by an chance? Black Star is meant to be pretty impressive.

Either way I'm going to edit this thread, so that's it's going to be Sasuke (Pre MS) vs Black Star and speed is equalised.

Indeed I have, and sauske would crush him. Blckstars main aspect is speed, but sauskes sharingan would allow him to keep track of and defend himself against blackstar using his MS hax and other jutsu

If you are making it pre MS sauske however, Im not so sure as it would definitely be more even, though i think sauske could still possibly take it with difficulty

@Haofan123: Yeah EMS was probably a bit too much but it should be slightly more even now. I might have to even change it to part-1 Sasuke at this rate lol. In terms of raw power though I would've thought Black Star would have the edge and if speed is now equalised it should be a lot closer.

@ohgodwhy said:

@Haofan123: Yeah EMS was probably a bit too much but it should be slightly more even now. I might have to even change it to part-1 Sasuke at this rate lol. In terms of raw power though I would've thought Black Star would have the edge and if speed is now equalised it should be a lot closer.

nah, I think making it part 1 sauske would be too easy for BS, although he still has decent showings that tend to be overlooked.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sasuke by far, despite Black Star speed Sasuke shouldn't have trouble keeping up with him.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
sasuke wins due speed equal and the starting distance.  remember, 50 meters is almost half the size of a football field which  gives sauce enough time to put up susanoo and bs does not have the destructive output to get past it. without speed equal, sasuke would get blitzed badly. kind of a one sided match either way.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy: No way does Black Star have the edge in power against Sasuke, sheer power is not something Soul Eater is known for. Sasuke wins this with little difficulty, he could track all of Black Star's movements, he's more intelligent, is more powerful and generally has more at his disposal than the blue-haired ninja.

@YouFinished: Don't know about getting blitzed badly, though I agree he would definitely lose with unequal speed. If we're talking EMS Sasuke then it could be more interesting (I personally would give it to Sasuke, only because of Susano).

@YouFinished: He can't put up Susanoo because it's pre-MS Sasuke.

@ohgodwhy
oh, well  if its pre ms i don't see whats stoping bs from winning. he has moves that can further increase his speed and when it comes down to hand to hand bs outclasses sasuke in that category, plus soul strikes that could one shot the sauce.   

@GIRUGAMESH: yeah with the same conditions ems sasuke would take it easy, but if speed wasn't equal and they had a normal starting distance black star could blitz.

@YouFinished: Pre-MS, Sasuke still has far better techniques and is far more intelligent than Blackstar, and his sharingan means that Blackstar probably wouldn't even land a hit. With speed equal BS doesn't really have a chance. With EMS Sasuke would babyshake.

If you were to give them their normal speeds I doubt BS would speedblitz before Sasuke could activate Susano, and none of Blackstar's techniques could break through it. However, Sasuke would have a damn hard time hitting BS, and he may not be able to before his susano runs out.

But either way, as it stands, BS is going down hard.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Planet destruction cannon would end Sasuke!

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@YouFinished: Pre-MS, Sasuke still has far better techniques and is far more intelligent than Blackstar, and his sharingan means that Blackstar probably wouldn't even land a hit. 

i highly doubt the sauce is far more intelligent in combat than bs, given he is the best hand to hand fighter in shibusen and has surpassed stein someone with far more experience and was able to best someone as skilled as mifune in pure swordsmanship. also black star has techniques that can increase his speed dramatically (madness, zetsuei, masamune) which would over power sharigans precog like abilities.  and far  better techniques?

If you were to give them their normal speeds I doubt BS would speedblitz before Sasuke could activate Susano, and none of Blackstar's techniques could break through it. However, Sasuke would have a damn hard time hitting BS, and he may not be able to before his susano runs out.

i don't see why he couldn't since he's hypersonic+ and can reach double digits with certain techniques while sasuke is only supersonic.

@jnw93 said:

...eeeyup.

@YouFinished said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@YouFinished: Pre-MS, Sasuke still has far better techniques and is far more intelligent than Blackstar, and his sharingan means that Blackstar probably wouldn't even land a hit.

i highly doubt the sauce is far more intelligent in combat than bs, given he is the best hand to hand fighter in shibusen and has surpassed stein someone with far more experience and was able to best someone as skilled as mifune in pure swordsmanship. also black star has techniques that can increase his speed dramatically (madness, zetsuei, masamune) which would over power sharigans precog like abilities. and far better techniques?

i don't see why he couldn't since he's hypersonic+ and can reach double digits with certain techniques while sasuke is only supersonic.

Why would you doubt it? By nearly all accounts BS has shown himself to be foolish and arrogant, whereas Sasuke is cool and calculating. Do you think that Black Star could have thought on the level Sasuke did in the Deidara fight? Hell no.

Also, Black Star has not surpassed Stein. Stein only said that Black Star had the edge in physical force and possibly endurance. If you go back to that scene you'll see that Black Star wasn't even able to land a single direct hit on Stein. Mifune, of course, I will give you. And ohgodwhy has stated in the OP that speed is equal, regardless of techniques. Until he states otherwise, BS has lost his best and only advantage over Sasuke.

And yes, better techniques. He has more at his disposal with clones, substitutions, lightning style techniques, a plethora of fire techniques, summons and genjutsu (if Blackstar makes eye contact he's dead), not to mention a little technique called Kirin, which has demonstrated more power than anything shown by nearly anyone in the entire Soul Eater series. Hell, Sasuke may simply be able to cut through Tsubaki's weaponry with a lightning-infused katana. As it stands, Blackstar is dying.

And when did Blackstar become hypersonic+? Last time I checked higher tier Soul Eater characters were on the mid-hypersonic range. With the level that Sasuke is at, he'd be at least supersonic+ at his current point. If BS were to go straight for the kill, he'd win, but if Sasuke gets the chance to activate Susano (which he may well just do from the start) then BS has no way of getting through. If it were their current, unrestricted forms it could go either way.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@jnw93 said:

...eeeyup.

@YouFinished said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

i highly doubt the sauce is far more intelligent in combat than bs, given he is the best hand to hand fighter in shibusen and has surpassed stein someone with far more experience and was able to best someone as skilled as mifune in pure swordsmanship. also black star has techniques that can increase his speed dramatically (madness, zetsuei, masamune) which would over power sharigans precog like abilities. and far better techniques?

Why would you doubt it? By nearly all accounts BS has shown himself to be foolish and arrogant, whereas Sasuke is cool and calculating. Do you think that Black Star could have thought on the level Sasuke did in the Deidara fight? Hell no.

Also, Black Star has not surpassed Stein. Stein only said that Black Star had the edge in physical force and possibly endurance. If you go back to that scene you'll see that Black Star wasn't even able to land a single direct hit on Stein. Mifune, of course, I will give you. And ohgodwhy has stated in the OP that speed is equal, regardless of techniques. Until he states otherwise, BS has lost his best and only advantage over Sasuke.

And yes, better techniques. He has more at his disposal with clones, substitutions, lightning style techniques, a plethora of fire techniques, summons and genjutsu (if Blackstar makes eye contact he's dead), not to mention a little technique called Kirin, which has demonstrated more power than anything shown by nearly anyone in the entire Soul Eater series. Hell, Sasuke may simply be able to cut through Tsubaki's weaponry with a lightning-infused katana. As it stands, Blackstar is dying.

And when did Blackstar become hypersonic+? Last time I checked higher tier Soul Eater characters were on the mid-hypersonic range. With the level that Sasuke is at, he'd be at least supersonic+ at his current point. If BS were to go straight for the kill, he'd win, but if Sasuke gets the chance to activate Susano (which he may well just do from the start) then BS has no way of getting through. If it were their current, unrestricted forms it could go either way.

Did you not read the Op;

(Pre MS) so sasukes Susano cant be used & the speed is equal and no genjutsu...

@jnw93: We were discussing what would happen in the event that both of them had no restrictions. I have already said that for this fight with the restrictions in place, Sasuke has more than enough to win without EMS. I didn't notice the part about no genjutsu though, thanks for pointing that out. At least now Sasuke will work for his victory.

@GIRUGAMESH: We all knew that he would instantly win with full power, amaterasu would kill strait away.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel