Black Star vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on Oct. 19, 2013. Last post by Ibrahim651 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Place: Fake Karakura Town. In character morals. No prep. Standard weapons. Win via Incapacitation. Winner? 

Post by taichokage (12,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Zaraki. But if he's in character, he'd have as many scars as he does hairs on his head. Actually in character BS could probably win assuming it's recent Zaraki with feats and not the one who is supposed to be the strongest in the Gotei.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Probably Zaraki. But if he's in character, he'd have as many scars as he does hairs on his head. Actually in character BS could probably win assuming it's recent Zaraki with feats and not the one who is supposed to be the strongest in the Gotei.

I second this...

Zaraki will ask Black Star to join Squad 11 lol

Post by taichokage (12,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yachiru would have to be demoted though. But she wouldn't mind as long as she came up with a new nick name for him. But heck yeah. Zaraki with Black Star and maybe toss in Ikkaku would be ridiculously epic. BS for 12th Kenpachi!
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage: I wonder what nick name for Black Star? lol

She could call Tsubaki "Zanpa-boobs" lol

Post by Ibrahim651 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 10

well i doubt they'll kill each other before inviting each other to their teams and black star has a big ego he won't join squad 11 because he is a star a big big BIG BIG BIG STAR! lawl that what he would say.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel