Black Star Vs Itachi Uchiha

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 13, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Black Star Vs Itachi Uchiha

Scenario 1: No Susanoo

Scenario 2: Susanoo Allowed

-No holding back

-All serious and bloodlusted

-Win by death

Post by taichokage (14,174 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd still say Itachi both rounds with round 1 maybe 2/3 times. Genjutsu can be very useful.

@taichokage: Yeah good point. But you also have to remeber that Black Star has incredible speed, He's possibly even faster than itachi I don't think itachi would have that much time to cast a genjutsu when Black Star goes at top speed. Oh and Black star has a partner tsubaki, to awaken him if he does get hit with it.

Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Itachi being bloodlusted might be his downfall. One of his greatest strengths is being able to calmly analyze situaltions. If Black Star can kill him quickly, then he wins. If the fight drags out I'd bet on Itachi. Genjutsu might not be that much of a factor with Tsubaki snapping Black Star out of it.

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Scenario 1: BS/Tsubaki are taking this. BS and Tsubaki resisted a madness wave that was mind raping everyone at Baba Yaga's Castle, so I doubt genjutsu would have much of an effect on them, if any. Itachi really has no attacks that could really do anything to BS, while BS on the otherhand has a plethora of attacks that can kill Itachi.

Scenario 2: Itachi should be able to put susanoo up before BS can get to him and BS has no way of getting passed it. Only way Itachi is putting down BS is if he can somehow stab BS with the sword, which I highly doubt since BS should have way higher movement speed and can fly now. Itachi eventually runs out of chakra and BS/Tsubaki win again.

Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YouFinished said:

Scenario 1: BS/Tsubaki are taking this. BS and Tsubaki resisted a madness wave that was mind raping everyone at Baba Yaga's Castle, so I doubt genjutsu would have much of an effect on them, if any. Itachi really has no attacks that could really do anything to BS, while BS on the otherhand has a plethora of attacks that can kill Itachi.

Scenario 2: Itachi should be able to put susanoo up before BS can get to him and BS has no way of getting passed it. Only way Itachi is putting down BS is if he can somehow stab BS with the sword, which I highly doubt since BS should have way higher movement speed and can fly now. Itachi eventually runs out of chakra and BS/Tsubaki win again.

Seriously? You think BS/Tsubaki could just simply Speed Blitz Itachi? If this is Itachi in his healthy condition then this is a total spite in favor of Itachi.

Secenario 1: Itachi was on par with Naruto in RM despite their speed differences... And Naruto by far is faster than Black Star so speed blitz is out of the question. Not just that but Itachi is way better in H2H combat than BS/Tsubaki are, he was very well capable of maneuvering KB's blade attacks and evading with his own hands. Also, are we forgetting how Itachi has other techniques to deploy? Such as Amaterasu that would incinerate BS/Tsubaki if they're caught by his gaze? Or a fire style? Also, his crow clones could easily distract Star while Itachi strategizes his next move to subdue the knucklehead Ninja and his transforming partner.

Scenario 2: Itachi easily owns this without difficulty... It's already not enough that Black can't stay quiet unlike his partner, and this should lead to his demise. Itachi could instantly summon Susano'o at any given time or moment... Black tries to sneak on him and he gets stabbed by a Totsuki blade or Itachi uses the old Ninja trick, and makes a smoke screen to destroy Black's field of vision. Also, Itachi is very versatile with his Susano'o as seen with his fight with Nagato... And he could make a Yasaka Magatama and end Black Star in an instant.

@5th: Where in my post did I say anything about speed blitz? And no Itachi's H2H is not better than BS. BS during his fight with Mifune, who's power is based purely off of skill, was subconsciously countering his infinite sword style with a stance and outmatched him in pure CQC. He outmatched Stein as well and his physical ability is far above Itachi's. As for Amaterasu, BS tanked a blast from the Kishin with his mouth. Amaterasu won't do much to him or at least its going to take a very LONG time.

You must not read Soul Eater. BS takes every fight seriously and doesn't goof around anymore since he killed Mifune. I don't why BS would "sneak", he hasn't done it for quite a while and he should be able to evade Yasaka Magatama with his movement speed and flight quite easily.

@YouFinished:

You do realize Itachi was perfectly on toes with a RM Naruto? Who's speed was compared to being as fast as Minato's FTG.

Not just that but, BS survive an Amaterasu? Amaterasu strength and power entirely depends on how much focus and power Itachi puts into it... If he wants, he could incinerate Star from the bone just like he did with the Toad's stomach that was capable of countering Kisame's Samehada.

Also, when he used Amaterasu to instantly subdue Nagato's summonings. I highly doubt Black is going to survive the first strike from Amaterasu.

@5th: I know Itachi's capabilities in speed, I have not doubted them in any of my post, so I don't know why your telling me that. And just so you know this isn't edo Itachi. Creating that many flames would drain him quick. Here os BS tanking the kishin's blast with his mouth:

He spit up some blood, but he was fine. The DC of the blast is unknown, but right bat you can tell its packing more DC and heat than amaterasu. Not to mention this is just BS in base, he can use madness amp himself and he can further increase his speed with Zetsui. Mifune (who treats mach 18 bullets like nothing) wasn't even able track him. Plus Zetsui also creates clones from his afterimages. Itachi is going to be pretty hard pressed trying to land Amaterasu and if he spams it (hes needs to if he plans on killing bs with it) hes gonna drained quick, which is going to get him killed.

@YouFinished: BS isn't going to see Amaterasu coming because he isn't going to have an idea what Itachi is going to do with his eyes also, he can use genjutsu to hinder him during his fight like he did with Killer Bee (Despite Killer Bee's Jinchuuriki being capable of releasing him from Genjutsu).

And that is a very impressive feat but, you can't just remove Amaterasu once it's on you unless you're someone like Pein, and the summonings he had set on fire were capable of surviving Wind Style Shuriken Rasengans (City Block level) so I wouldn't see why he couldn't burn Black with it. And IF this is healthy Itachi, he's very well capable of using Amaterasu with a little exhaustion, a sick Itachi became exhausted too quickly due to his low chakra supply and serious illness.

There's a chance of Black Star winning but, I think Itachi still could keep up with Black's movements due to the Sharingan's precognition ability, he could see Black coming from a mile away like he did with his fight with Naruto (Who was already above a hypersonic level being like the Raikage, and even close to Minato's level of speed.) And Black wouldn't be able to just see his Genjutsus coming, even Sasuke with the Sharingan had a hard time avoiding a sick and holding back Itachi's genjutsus that he could throw with just his fingers.

@5th: BS wouldn't need to see it coming. He will most likely start off with zetsui, and genjutsu will have no effect on him, he has ignored mind rape before.

And there's actually a good chance BS can remove the flames, he has grabbed and thrown beams with his bare hands, so he should able to grab flames; and he can also coat his hand in substance strong enough to easily withstand attacks from 3 steel cutters at once. I'm still not convinced that amaterasu would do much to BS anyway, since his insides were able to tank a blast of such magnitude and only spit up some blood afterwards, hell I still highly doubt Itachi could even land it on him.

Also, no Itachi is not keeping up with BS when he uses zetsui, he hasn't shown any speed feats that says he can. And no again, sharigan does not grant the user true precog (seeing the future), it reads the opponents movements and predicts the next attack based off the slightest muscle movement. I don't see that working if BS is already out of sight.

@YouFinished: Beams are solid, flames are a mixture of hot gases... And Black has only survived wide-spread illusions because of his sheer stupidity, Tsukiyomi is a whole different form of Genjutsu. I'd like to see Black survive 7 seconds (7 days) of being tortured by Itachi... I would also like some feats to support Black's mental fortitude to something like Tsukuyomi which is a Jutsu that allows Itachi to explore his opponents mind.

Black can run around all he likes but Itachi could still read his movements and strategize a plan to easily hand Black's ass over. And Amaterasu will cause Black some serious trouble considering he has no way of taking it off him plus are there any other durability feats other than that blast he swallowed in his mouth? Because that isn't going to be enough to stop Itachi from Susano'o/Slashing him. Susano'o too would seal Black if he's caught by the Totsuki blade, plus Black has no way to get pass Itachi's Yama shield.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@5th said:

@YouFinished: Beams are solid, flames are a mixture of hot gases... And Black has only survived wide-spread illusions because of his sheer stupidity, Tsukiyomi is a whole different form of Genjutsu. I'd like to see Black survive 7 seconds (7 days) of being tortured by Itachi... I would also like some feats to support Black's mental fortitude to something like Tsukuyomi which is a Jutsu that allows Itachi to explore his opponents mind.

Black can run around all he likes but Itachi could still read his movements and strategize a plan to easily hand Black's ass over. And Amaterasu will cause Black some serious trouble considering he has no way of taking it off him plus are there any other durability feats other than that blast he swallowed in his mouth? Because that isn't going to be enough to stop Itachi from Susano'o/Slashing him. Susano'o too would seal Black if he's caught by the Totsuki blade, plus Black has no way to get pass Itachi's Yama shield.

This, or Itachi just uses Izanami and puts BS in a never ending loop of time. And don't say Izanami wont work because all it requires is eye contact and any physical movement.

@YouFinished said:

And there's actually a good chance BS can remove the flames, he has grabbed and thrown beams with his bare hands, so he should able to grab flames;

Grab a flame from the depths of hell that turns to ash anything it touches? i highly doubt he would be THAT stupid lol. Doing that ends the fight

But without prep, BS loses.

@5th: The beams are made of raw energy, they are not solid; and amaterasu is made of chakra energy, not hot gas. And no, he did not "survive" it, he straight up resisted. It was not because of stupidity but mental resistance. Here's the feats:

Not to mention BS severely injured after his fight with Mifune.

How is he going to read BS' movements when BS is out of site moving at speed that Itachi can't comprehend? Now your just trolling. I already told you a way he can get amaterasu off, plus you still haven't proven it could even burn BS fast enough or at all to even be significant. I already said theres no way hes landing a slash on BS, because of zetsui and flight. And I already said BS has no way of getting pass Susanoo. It'd be a stalement in scenario 2 until Itachi runs out of chakra, which is going to be quick if hes going be using amaterasu a lot like your implying.

@YouFinished: I've already posted the feats of how powerful Amaterasu, do you need me to post them again? Amaterasu was capable of incinerating the walls of Jirayia's toad stomach that couldn't be destroyed by Kisame's Samehada

@YouFinished said:

@5th: The beams are made of raw energy, they are not solid; and amaterasu is made of chakra energy, not hot gas. And no, he did not "survive" it, he straight up resisted. It was not because of stupidity but mental resistance. Here's the feats:

Not to mention BS severely injured after his fight with Mifune.

How is he going to read BS' movements when BS is out of site moving at speed that Itachi can't comprehend? Now your just trolling. I already told you a way he can get amaterasu off, plus you still haven't proven it could even burn BS fast enough or at all to even be significant. I already said theres no way hes landing a slash on BS, because of zetsui and flight. And I already said BS has no way of getting pass Susanoo. It'd be a stalement in scenario 2 until Itachi runs out of chakra, which is going to be quick if hes going be using amaterasu a lot like your implying.

Also, that's NOTHING! Compared to what Tsukuyomi does, Black hasn't proven to have the defense and will to survive something like Tsukuyomi so I can't see him brushing it off.

And the flames are comprised by chakra element but that doesn't change the fact that they're flames, and as I said... Flames are a mixture of gases, so if he attempts to take them off him they'll simply spread over whatever he tries to take them with. How would Itachi not comprehend Black's Speed? He was doing perfectly fine with keeping up with a Chakra Mode Naruto and Killer Bee at the same time? Flight or not, that isn't going to stop Itachi from Incinerating the lad with Amaterasu, and neither is it going to stop his Susano'o as BLACK will be stupid and decide to charge at Itachi's Susano'o without any regards of what his enemy would be capable of doing.

Not just that but, Itachi can make a smoke screen and end Black like he did with Nagato. And you're crazy for saying Itachi doesn't have the reaction to keep up with Black, he reacted well to Kirin which was Lightning Fast.

@ChromeDisaster: Tsk tsk tsk. As a Naruto fan you should know that the true point behind Izanami if for the opponent to accept that their destiny and not use Izanagi as a cheap way out of death. As well as accepting themselves, and Black Star by far right now has excepted himself and knows who he is and with that he would easily escape Izanami.

@5th: Okay, what has Kisame done with Samehada that compares to what BS has tanked with his mouth? And really now, nothing compared Tsukuyomi? Tsukuyomi can only affect one person at once, that insanity wavelength mind raped two whole armies (Arachne's and Shibusen's) and BS wasn't even slightly effected by it. And are trying to argue that chakra is a mixture of gases, since you just admit amaterasu is comprised of chakra? It doesn't matter either way, BS grabbed raw energy that should have dispersed on contact and again he can coat his hand with a substance amaterasu isn't burning. And Itachi simply doesn't have the speed to keep up with zetsui, neither does Naruto. Mifune who should be around Naruto's speed was literally not able keep track BS to the point he mistook the real BS for his afterimages. And I don't know why you keep saying BS is going to do something stupid, but it only shows that you don't even read Soul Eater and your argument is just bias. Once again he has not done anything like that since his fight with Mifune. Now, you want argue that Itachi is lightning speed? LOL I'm done. Your only rephrasing the same statements over and over again from a biased position without even proving them and making absurd assumptions. I'd rather not continue, so lets just agree to disagree.

@YouFinished: You seriously don't get it... By logic, Amaterasu would be a mixture of gas because ITS FIRE! Don't be a little ignorant slouch and argue "But its chakra", its made from chakra, just like any other element that you've seen in Naruto. And my argument is totally not biased, Black can't take anything serious, and neither is he stealthy enough to sneak on someone like Itachi... And you obviously don't understand what Tsukuyomi is, it doesn't matter if the attack works on one person, it's the strength it carries that fully matters at the end... Arachne wavelength is nothing in comparison to Tsukuyomi, I don't get why you can't see that! Black can shrug off spiders crawling inside his head and all but could he shrug off being trapped in an endless loop of reality and time for 7 days? Because Tsukuyomi requires eye contact unlike Arachne's madness which just spreads. Jeez, Black grab fire, that's very retarded to say... Grabbing Raw energy is a simple feat any power house could do, Naruto in RM was grabbing Bijuu bombs with his bear hands and reversing them despite them being RAW ENERGY. I won't say this again, and I'm not saying Itachi is fast as lightning, what I'm saying he definitely has the reactions and defense to block and counter Black. And you still haven't countered my clone and smoke bomb argument, how Itachi could just throw a clone to trick Black and destroy him with Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi. There's nothing that supports that Black can tank either of the two.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This fight can go either way

Round One

Black Star can win by outlasting Itachi, since Itachi don't have the stamina for a all out battle

Itachi just need to use a Genjutsu to catch Black Star and it would be over (Black Star isn't immune to powerful illusions)

Round Two

Same as above

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Genjutsu = instant win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel