Black Star Vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on March 30, 2013. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From Soul Eater (Current)
From Soul Eater (Current)

Vs

From Bleach (Soul Society Arc)
From Bleach (Soul Society Arc)

- Both are bloodlust

- No CIS or PIS

- Win by KO or death

- No prep time

- No knowledge

- Standard equipment for both

- Both are at 100%

- They start the battle about fifty feet apart from each other

- Battle take place on a empty File Island

File Island
File Island

Who will win?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,677 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Black Star ate a nuke to the innards, Black Star takes this.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

LOL blackstar annihilates ichigo.

Post by taichokage (14,174 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Black Star kinda did eat a mini nuke recently. Ichigo this early on is disadvantaged. His only real chance would be speedblitz, which might not be possible given Black Star's own speed.
Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@CerusSerenade said:

So Black Star can win a chili eating contest, big whoop. And btw, didn't Ichigo stop a nuke size explosion just by using his hand?

@bigz007: when? I must view such awesomeness. Unless you mean when he was fighting ulquiorra in which case you may be mistaking his lanza del relampago for the normal energy thing he can attack with. Also that was hollow ichigo a situation that cannot really be replicated here and dangai ichigo took prep to come out so that also puts ichigo at a disadvantage.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerusSerenade said:

@taichokage said:

Black Star kinda did eat a mini nuke recently. Ichigo this early on is disadvantaged. His only real chance would be speedblitz, which might not be possible given Black Star's own speed.

it wasnt even close to a nuke of any size in destructive power. hell, even the mushroom cloud issued from the explosion was formed the wrong way. Mini nuke makes it sound way more impressive than that feat actually was

@TheNeutralOne said:

@bigz007: when? I must view such awesomeness. Unless you mean when he was fighting ulquiorra in which case you may be mistaking his lanza del relampago for the normal energy thing he can attack with. Also that was hollow ichigo a situation that cannot really be replicated here and dangai ichigo took prep to come out so that also puts ichigo at a disadvantage.

OP said both at 100%. I guess that means I can use ANY of his canon feats, don't you agree?

Unfortunately no because he specified Ichigo from SS arc. And I agree it isn't nuke sized but it's more than what this incarnation of Ichigo can dish out. H2 or Dangai would be different.

@bigz007: Ichigo at 100% does not mean he can do what he has done in hollow form or in dangai form. They are power boosts that require a special situation and prep time to bring out. That is like saying base goku has the same strength as super saiyan goku. That would be an outright lie. He must make the transformation in order for the powers that come from it to be affective.

The sheer strength to take in a concentrated blast to the mouth would scare ichigo shitless. That isn't normal. Also it may not have been nuke sized but that explosion wasn't just building level either. At least that could have taken out an entire city block.

@TheNeutralOne: Oh, so your saying Ichigo is at 100% and he can't use hollow form? funny

@bigz007:

Ichigo didn't have his Hollow form in the Soul Society Arc

This battle is Ichigo at 100% in the Soul Society Arc

@bigz007: um no he can't. Has he used hollow form in every fight he went in? As i recall it was only two situations in which that form came up. One of which was a movie that added no real development to the overall story and the form was prevoked somehow by him being in hell. If you meant he could bring out the mask then yes he can but that was not the situation with when he grabbed ulquiorras spear. He was completely changed at that point.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@bigz007: um no he can't. Has he used hollow form in every fight he went in? As i recall it was only two situations in which that form came up. One of which was a movie that added no real development to the overall story and the form was prevoked somehow by him being in hell. If you meant he could bring out the mask then yes he can but that was not the situation with when he grabbed ulquiorras spear. He was completely changed at that point.

All Bleach movies are fillers, so that argument is invalid.

@bigz007:

Ichigo didn't have his Hollow form in the Soul Society Arc

This battle is Ichigo at 100% in the Soul Society Arc

How could I know that was Ichigo from soul society arc? I can't read minds. The picture in OP is from fullbring arc. You should have been more clear.

Soul Society Arc Ichigo has no chance.

@bigz007:

I put it in the picture

@Destinyheroknight: Doesn't matter now, this way it's a mismatch.

Perhaps, but it's more of a mismatch if this were Ichigo at his best.

@bigz007: If my argument was invalid then you are in fact saying that ichigo wouldn't be able to use the hollow form.

@taichokage: No it wouldn't be a mismatch because blackstar has some crazy durability, strength and speed. His act of taking on that blast from point black range to his most vulnerable parts of his body could be a show of one of two things, extraordinary ability and the knowledge of such or stupidity on the highest scale known. The mere fact that he took the blast and spit it back out casually means he is dam durable. Granted in terms of speed he would be quite a bit outmatched but if his cards are played right he can outlast ichigo and ichigo will lose due to the fact that his powers will disappear once the form disperses.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Perhaps, but it's more of a mismatch if this were Ichigo at his best.

I agree. Mugetsu would LOLSTOMP.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel