Black Star & Tsubaki Vs Mask De Masculine

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Dec. 15, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,330 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From Soul Eater (EOS)
From Soul Eater (EOS)

Vs

From Bleach (Current)
From Bleach (Current)

- Both are in character

- Win by KO or death

- No prep time

- No knowledge

- Standard equipment for both (James at ringside)

- They start the fight hundred feet apart from each other

- Fight take place in an empty Wrestling ring

Who will win?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

We don't know all of Mask's abilities yet b/c he's barely done anything. Who knows how this fight could go.

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Current Mask is deaf meaning that James is utterly useless.

I'll side with Mask for now.

With 1 cheer; he was able to blitz and smack away two Vizard captains (one of which was in Bankai and excelled in Hakuda), giving Kensei a bloody nose. Then he proceeded to blitz Kensei again and engage in CQC with him. Presumably, he also knocked out Hisagi, Ikkaku, and the other guy out with only one cheer.

With 2 cheers; he stomped Bankai Kensei and was able to one-shot Bankai Rose with a blitz-laser that shoulda killed him.

Mask has physical power and speed plus long-range capabilities. And he hasn't even utilized his Blut capabilities yet or released his Vollstandig.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Black Star Stomps. He won't need Tsubaki.

What will cheers do? Nothing since there is no one to cheer S.

Black Star outclasses Mask in strength as well, same in durability and speed.

Untill Mask eats a nuke or fights with a broken back and arm using pure MUSCLE like Black Star did, he stands no chance.

Post by taichokage (14,143 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'll hold off on a solid opinion for now because Mask is quite impressive but not very serious yet. For now Black Star still has the superior feats, but we will know the true results very soon I think.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (676 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

I'll hold off on a solid opinion for now because Mask is quite impressive but not very serious yet. For now Black Star still has the superior feats, but we will know the true results very soon I think.

^ This right here

Remember when Black Star took a laser of Kishin to the eye and shook it off like nothing!

Mask's laser will be no different.

Kishin's laser>>>>>>>>>>Mask's laser.

Online Now
Definitely the Kishin's blasts are superior to Mask's, however that's not all Mask is about. For instance he still has a Volstandig and possibly other unseen abilities. I mean, I doubt it will be enough to beat Black Star but given that we will likely see the full extent of Mask's power in the next chapter or 2, I'm just waiting until then to give a confident opinion.

@taichokage: I still doubt any of those feats reach Black Star.

I think Maka vs Mask is better.

Online Now
I do too. Lol.

@taichokage: I hope to see Rukia soon! Her vs Maka would be pretty cool now that I think about it.

Post by xBankaiChrisx (124 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The Masked Man takes this one. This is why I think so: He took down 5 strong soul reapers He gets stronger when James cheers him on We haven't even seen his holy form yet

@xBankaiChrisx said:

The Masked Man takes this one. This is why I think so: He took down 5 strong soul reapers He gets stronger when James cheers him on We haven't even seen his holy form yet

Black Star can do the same. He can lolstomp Kensei and Rose.

Black Star took a nuke to his organs, was able to fight with a broken back using pure muscle, lifted thousand of tons with ease, took a laser to his eye like nothing, and has Madness Release.

Madness Release>>Voltandig.

Post by zAVATARLEGENDz (17 posts) See mini bio Level 6

DBZ_universe:

Black Star took a nuke to his organs

lol no he didn't, it didn't blow up in his mouth, it blew up when he spit it out.

Online Now
If Mask is still alive then it's still somewhat questionable even though I doubt he will surpass Black Star. If he's dead though then the result is clearly is BS's favor.
Post by LHWKnight (2,753 posts) See mini bio Level 12

We've seen every move Mask has in this latest chapter, so now what do you guys think

Online Now
Well he's not done yet but very impressive. It's a lot Closer than I would've thought.
He still gets destroyed by Black Star. If he transforms, Black Star makes him cry by going Madness Release.
Online Now
With regeneration and punch power enough to hit 1 mile away, I don't know if it's that easy anymore. Might still side with BS but to destroy Mask i highly doubt.

@taichokage: Black Star can destroy his soul. I doubt he can regenerate that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel