Black Bolt vs Midora

Topic started by waybig1010101 on Jan. 22, 2014. Last post by akronawol17 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,241 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

vs

In character

Starting distance is 10m

EDIT_No mental abilities

Battle Theme:

Post by Low (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Uh Blackboly rapes Midora's ears.

Post by Saladking (916 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Isn't Black Bolt the guy who's voice alone can planet bust?

@Saladking said:

Isn't Black Bolt the guy who's voice alone can planet bust?

Pretty much. A small shout from him devastated half the planet.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Midora can speed bliz its only a 10m range.

Post by Saladking (916 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Zerogodlike:

I'm looking at Black Bolts respect thread and I'm pretty sure he takes this with low difficulty

http://www.comicvine.com/black-bolt/4005-4329/forums/black-bolt-feats-respect-1515795/

Dude's whisper turned a Skrull into a puddle of goo

Post by taichokage (13,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Any Skrull is weak compared to Midora aside from the Super Skrull. Still it depends. Blackbolt Won't do that in character and there's also Hungry Space to deal with. He could lose actually.

@taichokage said:

Any Skrull is weak compared to Midora aside from the Super Skrull. Still it depends. Blackbolt Won't do that in character and there's also Hungry Space to deal with. He could lose actually.

Midora's Hungry Tounge is similar to Sani's Satan Hair (though Satan hair doesn't seem to work on an atomic level), needs to touch the target to consume it. In the amount of time it takes Midora to use his tounge, he is already a pile of Goo. Black Bolt relies on the power of his shockwaves to disassemble anything and anyone with his power.

Post by YoungChief (548 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Blackbolt should rape here.....Never mind the fact that he could recite the alphabet and kill the Toriko verse, but he has mind rape feats, something that no Toriko character has shown any resistance to

even the beyonder listens to his king. He can can beyonder to rape the entire torikoverse.

All true, I'm just saying in character Blackbolt doesn't utilize his strongest powers. In fact he goes to unreasonable lengths to avoid using the higher levels of his voice. If it were bloodlusted Blackbolt then he certainly wins. But in character he could easily fall victim to Hungry space.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Midora should actually have multi-planet level durability, because he's stronger than Jirou who can stop the Toriko world with a casual knock.

He also gained minority world. He can reverse damage to himself and nerf Blackbolt's abilities. As long as Blackbolt is in character there are multiple ways for Midora to win.

Post by Kobra678 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005: I highly doubt Midora has multi-planet durability. Jirou's planet knock wasn't casual either, a casual knock would be what he did against one of the Nitro. The technique he used was Grand Knocking, which is probably one of his strongest abilities if not his best. Also, knocking =/= physical strength.

Post by othus12 (6,845 posts) See mini bio Level 13

in character midora's got a really good chance. even when he fights for his life he is not willing to go above country level proven by how hulk defeated him even though blackbolt only leveled and area the size of manhattan. if he tries to pull something like that on midora he is gonna get eaten in the blink of an eye

@supernova7005 said:

Midora should actually have multi-planet level durability, because he's stronger than Jirou who can stop the Toriko world with a casual knock.

this is interesting. it might be true. the only attacks that dealt actual damage to both ichiryuu and midora were atomic fuckers/destroyers

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't read Toriko, and I usually don't chime in for a battle when i'm unaware of one combatant, but a Toriko character taking on a high herald level cosmic like BB sounds ridiculous. I know Toriko has got an absurd upgrade as of late, but it still shouldn't be anywhere near BB. From what I understand, Midora is getting casually blitzed and one shotted.

Post by YoungChief (548 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

in character midora's got a really good chance. even when he fights for his life he is not willing to go above country level proven by how hulk defeated him even though blackbolt only leveled and area the size of manhattan. if he tries to pull something like that on midora he is gonna get eaten in the blink of an eye

@supernova7005 said:

this is interesting. it might be true. the only attacks that dealt actual damage to both ichiryuu and midora were atomic fuckers/destroyers

You do know that when Hulk fought him it was a fake Black Bolt with weaker powers right? It was a Skrull, the real Blackbolt, King of the Inhumans with no CIS would stomp Hulk.

True, Blackbolt fought Vulcan to a draw and it took Gladiator to barely beat Vulcan. However BB was really serious in that fight. Blackbolt blitzing Midora won't do anything since the latter can tank way more than Blackbolt can dish out melee style. The only thing that could mess up Midora is a full or near full shout which is completely out of character for Blackbolt to do. He would literally wreck or completely destroy the planet. Minority World or Hungry Space could kill him quickly, the latter ability in one shot.

@taichokage:

i don't think black bolt has the reaction time to stop a speed blitz looking at his reaction time stats. so midora Can and should be able to blitz him before he even gets a word out.

@Saladking said:

@Zerogodlike:

I'm looking at Black Bolts respect thread and I'm pretty sure he takes this with low difficulty

http://www.comicvine.com/black-bolt/4005-4329/forums/black-bolt-feats-respect-1515795/

Dude's whisper turned a Skrull into a puddle of goo

yea but i don't think he has the reactions to stop a speed blitz from someone that's way faster than him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel