Black Beard(One Piece) vs Madara(Naruto)

Topic started by Dreamer on Dec. 4, 2010. Last post by Dreamer 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Dreamer (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9
   Vs   
 Area: Desert
People Should Know Who Madara Is So Im Not Going To Tell You About Him But Im GoinG To Tell You About His Powers BlackBeard or   Marshall D. Teach Because Most Of The People That Join This Forum Dount Know Him: 

BlackBeard Power:     Yami Yami no Mi And   Gura Gura no Mi First One Piece Character  to have 2 Devil Fruits 
Yami Yami No Mi Or Dark Dark Fruit (Logia) BlackBeard Can Manipulate Gravity, Make Dark Holes (Note: Black Holes Can Destroy Planets, Galexys) He Is Made Of 100%  Darkness  
 Next Power: Gura Gura Mi Or Quake Quake Fruit(Paramecia) Can Make Powerful Quakes That Crak Air Like It was Glass And Can Make Quakes In AIR,GROUND AND SEA , And Capable Of Destroying The Planet As Said In The Manga/Anime 

Note: Genjutsu, And Mine-control , Will Not Work On BlackBeard Or Any One Piece Character As Said In Naruto Manga/Anime , That Genjutsu And Mine-Control Work By Manipulating The Chakra Inside The Mine But No One In One Piece Has Chakra So It Wont Work  

-->> I Wana See What You Guys Think, And Who Will Win<<-- 

Lol I Love This Video  :D   
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Lol I already made this thread a long time ago http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/blakcbeard-one-piece-vs-madara-uchiha/318703/ 

And Blackbeard as of now would win but we have to see what Madara can do with his new eye.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,399 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kurohige:  how did you get your avatar to have a christmas hat on?
Post by Shiroke (42 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dreamer:  
Probably Madara due to his new eye.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" @Kurohige:  how did you get your avatar to have a christmas hat on? "
Visit this useful thread:
 Here~
Lol I New Here So Yea :)
@Kurohige:
Lol I New Here So Yea :)  Lol Yea But Those Guys Dint New That He Had 2 Powers  and that   sharingan, genjutsu,Mine-Control Dosent Work On Any One Piece Character Because They Dont Have Chakra System   It Said In The Anime/Manga Explaining How This work <<--
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Since when could Black Holes destroy Galaxies?  
The closest thing that comes to mind would be an event like the big crunch, but your standard black holes aren't every going to be galaxy devouring threats, even while mobile. 
Seems with all your chatter about busting the planets and only mentioning Madara to lock out of his abilities.
@Hellos: i said note:Black Holes Can Destroy Galexy I Saw It In The DiscoveryChannel :) But Never said that he can do that
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

madara has increased his chances of winning with his new eye
@Dreamer said:
" @Hellos: i said note:Black Holes Can Destroy Galexy I Saw It In The DiscoveryChannel :) But Never said that he can do that "

Which doesn't sound at all true.  
People hear all sorts of things and I honestly can't recall ever reading anything along the lines of black holes being capable of destroying Galaxies, muchless anyone in One Piece having that kind of power.  
You can have a lot of chatting about busting planets, but the characters are never going to do it, those guys can't even swim if they have super powers, what happens in space? They die, thats what happens.
@Hellos: Well I Saw IT In The ScienceChannel And DiscoveryChannel And Thwy Found One In a Noter Galexy 100 Times the size of a normal black hole And They Never Lie, And Yes BlackBeard Can Use Black Holds Because his 100% Darkness Im New Here So I Never Was Chatting About Anithing 
Post by ToxicFume (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Hellos: Black beard doesn't necessarily have the power of a black hole, but he pretty much has the capability to be one.
And yes scientist do believe that a black hole exist in the center of our galaxy, or at least its a theory.
@Dreamer said:
"@Hellos: Well I Saw IT In The ScienceChannel And DiscoveryChannel And Thwy Found One In a Noter Galexy 100 Times the size of a normal black hole And They Never Lie, And Yes BlackBeard Can Use Black Holds Because his 100% Darkness Im New Here So I Never Was Chatting About Anithing  "
I'm not entirely sure you were aware of what you saw. There is no such thing as galaxy devouring black hole. 
He can't destroy the planet nor if he could would he ever use that power.

@ToxicFume
said:
"@Hellos: Black beard doesn't necessarily have the power of a black hole, but he pretty much has the capability to be one. And yes scientist do believe that a black hole exist in the center of our galaxy, or at least its a theory. "
Difference between a super massive black hole in the center of the galaxies and galaxy devouring black holes.  
The black hole in the center of our Galaxy isn't going to suck the Milky Way away.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Black Beard takes this.
Post by ToxicFume (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Hellos: Actually it is sucking our milky way, just not to a point were its threatening our and future generation for many millenniums. Although its more like its being pulled in then sucked.

I say Madara wins as he's more dimensional then just gravity.
Post by taichokage (12,604 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@ToxicFume: I agree. Madara probably wins as of his recent upgrade, but that is only by using power scaling. Currently Kurohige has greater feats.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,723 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dreamer said:
 (Note: Black Holes Can Destroy Planets, Galexys) He Is Made Of 100%  Darkness   Next Power: Gura Gura Mi Or Quake Quake Fruit(Paramecia) Can Make Powerful Quakes That Crak Air Like It was Glass And Can Make Quakes In AIR,GROUND AND SEA , And Capable Of Destroying The Planet As Said In The Manga/Anime  Note: Genjutsu, And Mine-control , Will Not Work On BlackBeard Or Any One Piece Character As Said In Naruto Manga/Anime , That Genjutsu And Mine-Control Work By Manipulating The Chakra Inside The Mine But No One In One Piece Has Chakra So It Wont Work    -->> I Wana See What You Guys Think, And Who Will Win<<-- "
Wow, with the way this OP is set up how could anyone say BB loses? 
We have a planet-galaxy buster vs a dude who's powers don't work on ppl from OP. 
Post by taichokage (12,604 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Dreamer said:
 (Note: Black Holes Can Destroy Planets, Galexys) He Is Made Of 100%  Darkness   Next Power: Gura Gura Mi Or Quake Quake Fruit(Paramecia) Can Make Powerful Quakes That Crak Air Like It was Glass And Can Make Quakes In AIR,GROUND AND SEA , And Capable Of Destroying The Planet As Said In The Manga/Anime  Note: Genjutsu, And Mine-control , Will Not Work On BlackBeard Or Any One Piece Character As Said In Naruto Manga/Anime , That Genjutsu And Mine-Control Work By Manipulating The Chakra Inside The Mine But No One In One Piece Has Chakra So It Wont Work    -->> I Wana See What You Guys Think, And Who Will Win<<-- "
Wow, with the way this OP is set up how could anyone say BB loses? We have a planet-galaxy buster vs a dude who's powers don't work on ppl from OP.  "
Just to set this straight once and for all, Kurohige is no galaxy buster or planet buster. The latter may very well be possible in the future, but as it stands, no one in OP comes close to being planet buster including guys who have bested Kurohige. Galaxy busting is absolutely ridiculous. By that Logic Aizen would be a galaxy buster with his black coffin spell, (collapses space/time to form a turrent of crushing gravity, same as a black hole) or Pain a planet creator/buster with Chibaku Tensei (can theoretically create full sized moons also via gravity.) However neither are near such power levels. Neither is Blackbeard.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@taichokage said:
 Pain a planet creator/buster with Chibaku Tensei (can theoretically create full sized moons also via gravity.) However neither are near such power levels. Neither is Blackbeard. "
Pain would be able to do so with Juubi :D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel