Black Adam Vs Naruto

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 24, 2010. Last post by Sinister_Noob 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob:
@hitsusatsu11:

Those are great points. I'll take that into consideration.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1: You already agreed Genin Naruto won.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

dude black adam could beat thor and superman this is spite
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Jinbeifan1 said:
" dude black adam could beat thor and superman this is spite "
98 posts hu? your an old timer aint ya?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Jinbeifan1 said:
" dude black adam could beat thor and superman this is spite "
98 posts hu? your an old timer aint ya? "

I guess you could say that
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Please read the rules, spite threads are not allowed and you will receive a forum warning, you have been warned, I am now locking this thread. I f you have any problems with that PM me. 
 
K
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige: Wow, are you a mod now?
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11:
I wish :p I'm just practicing my mod speech for when I lock threads like these. But I will be a mod one day.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige: O, kk lol. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige said:
"
Please read the rules, spite threads are not allowed and you will receive a forum warning, you have been warned, I am now locking this thread. I f you have any problems with that PM me. 
 
K
"

Well lock it already.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11: I wish :p I'm just practicing my mod speech for when I lock threads like these. But I will be a mod one day. "
YOU! a mod before ME!? not on my 5 watches!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel