Black Adam Vs Naruto

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 24, 2010. Last post by Sinister_Noob 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11


 
 

 
VS 
 
 
 

 
 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
Oh really. Not gonna defend Naruto on this one?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"
"
dito
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
just lock it already
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Oh really. Not gonna defend Naruto on this one? "
Sure Genin Naruto stomps.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Oh really. Not gonna defend Naruto on this one? "
Sure Genin Naruto stomps. "

Yeah, absolutely.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Oh really. Not gonna defend Naruto on this one? "
Sure Genin Naruto stomps. "
dito. naruto says "believe it" so much black adam dies
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

 
There should be some sort of switch that Mods should be in charge of to turn off  people's ability to make threads when someone makes two awful threads in a row as punishment.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't see naruto winning , or how he is going to beat him , but one thing is for sure ,this thread will be closed soon
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Oh really. Not gonna defend Naruto on this one? "
Sure Genin Naruto stomps. "
Yeah, absolutely. "
Ok, everyone is in agreement Naruto wins then. 
 
This should now be locked, as the winner has been agreed upon. 
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@SilverGalford: over the head
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos said:
" There should be some sort of switch that Mods should be in charge of to turn off  people's ability to make threads when someone makes two awful threads in a row as punishment. "

I totally agree with you Hellos. Man, this one sure is close isn't it???
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SilverGalford said:

"I don't see naruto winning , or how he is going to beat him , but one thing is for sure ,this thread will be closed soon "


No one should.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Hellos said:
" There should be some sort of switch that Mods should be in charge of to turn off  people's ability to make threads when someone makes two awful threads in a row as punishment. "
I totally agree with you Hellos. Man, this one sure is close isn't it??? "
 
 
 
LOL
@Hellos said:
" @SilverGalford said:

"I don't see naruto winning , or how he is going to beat him , but one thing is for sure ,this thread will be closed soon "

No one should. "

XP
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DJSNuva1 said:
"I totally agree with you Hellos. Man, this one sure is close isn't it??? "

Well you certainly are going all out  to prove me wrong that you aren't a troll.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Anyway RASENGAN 
 
/Thread
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"I totally agree with you Hellos. Man, this one sure is close isn't it??? "
Well you certainly are going all out  to prove me wrong that you aren't a troll. "

Just let it go, man, just let it go.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Uzumaki Barrage also ends Adam
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sexy jutsu wins to
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel