Black Adam Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on July 26, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"Lol, he's not giving much proof is he?... Well, BA still wins no matter what form he's in. "
ok ok i will change my mind and admit BA win but can u at least admit its a good fight? (u make these threads on purpose) XD "

duh
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

DAMN U AND UR SPITES!!!!*rasies fist* XD
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"Lol, he's not giving much proof is he?... Well, BA still wins no matter what form he's in. "
ok ok i will change my mind and admit BA win but can u at least admit its a good fight? (u make these threads on purpose) XD "
duh "

It would be a cool fight to watch
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"DAMN U AND UR SPITES!!!!*rasies fist* XD "

I lol'd at that.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

aw i expected a ROFL XP
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"aw i expected a ROFL XP "

I like your Avatar. Did you make it? or take the FLCL1 name from somewhere else?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"aw i expected a ROFL XP "
I like your Avatar. Did you make it? or take the FLCL1 name from somewhere else? "

stupid question wats a avatar? XD
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"aw i expected a ROFL XP "
I like your Avatar. Did you make it? or take the FLCL1 name from somewhere else? "
stupid question wats a avatar? XD "

Your picture
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"aw i expected a ROFL XP "
I like your Avatar. Did you make it? or take the FLCL1 name from somewhere else? "
stupid question wats a avatar? XD "
Your picture "

wow, i cant believe he/she dosent know what that it. u should of said sig.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
nuva needs to change his
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"aw i expected a ROFL XP "
I like your Avatar. Did you make it? or take the FLCL1 name from somewhere else? "
stupid question wats a avatar? XD "
Your picture "

srry one guy defind my avatar as my profile pic but no i didnt XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and he/she changed the avatar again
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
"and he/she changed the avatar again "

What's up with your Avatar? A knight suit?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"and he/she changed the avatar again "
What's up with your Avatar? A knight suit? "
whats up with YOURS nuva
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob:
Mine is classic. KC Superman.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: Mine is classic. KC Superman. "
im tired of your KC, NA, CD, LMNOP, PC, and BC supermans. he looks like an old man.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: Mine is classic. KC Superman. "
im tired of your KC, NA, CD, LMNOP, PC, and BC supermans. he looks like an old man. "

He is kinda old here.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: Mine is classic. KC Superman. "
im tired of your KC, NA, CD, LMNOP, PC, and BC supermans. he looks like an old man. "
He is kinda old here. "
steroids, or i guess superman really does age.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:

" @cfatalis said:

"and he/she changed the avatar again "
What's up with your Avatar? A knight suit? "
a knight suit with a person inside, zero berserker from fate zero, and yes i will eat kenpachi fried chicken over any fast food
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @cfatalis said:

"and he/she changed the avatar again "
What's up with your Avatar? A knight suit? "
a knight suit with a person inside, zero berserker from fate zero, and yes i will eat kenpachi fried chicken over any fast food "

he posions his chicken XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel