Black Adam Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on July 26, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Does Kenpachi have any good feats?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
besides destroyer an entire city of steel buildings with one wave of his sword. and withstanding multi tons of pressure by covering himself with a THIN layer of energy. and cutting a desert in half with NO energy used. besides stuff like that, no. not really.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"besides destroyer an entire city of steel buildings with one wave of his sword. and withstanding multi tons of pressure by covering himself with a THIN layer of energy. and cutting a desert in half with NO energy used. besides stuff like that, no. not really. "

How about smashing up a planet with his fists? No? didn't think so.
how about projecting an endless energy field that heals you and makes you impenetrable, ya didnt think so.

he withstood the ultimate force of LIGHT, simply by releasing his eye patch. his energy is so immense it pushes away light.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"how about projecting an endless energy field that heals you and makes you impenetrable, ya didnt think so.  he withstood the ultimate force of LIGHT, simply by releasing his eye patch. his energy is so immense it pushes away light. "

He's still not that powerful, he has no solid feats comparible to Black Adam's feats
i know, but dont go thinking its a spite. zaraki WILL become strong enough to beat BA later on
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
like when he got his release?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob said:
" i know, but dont go thinking its a spite. zaraki WILL become strong enough to beat BA later on "
No he wont.
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" i know, but dont go thinking its a spite. zaraki WILL become strong enough to beat BA later on "
No he wont. "
prove it
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

kenpaci gets stronger the longer the fight goes on in the end kenpaci will probably win
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
No he wont. "
prove it "
How can I prove Kenpachi cant even use?
@FLCL1 said:
" kenpaci gets stronger the longer the fight goes on in the end kenpaci will probably win "
No he doesn't
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
No he wont. "
prove it "
How can I prove Kenpachi cant even use? "
what?...
@Sinister_Noob said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
No he wont. "
prove it "
How can I prove Kenpachi cant even use? "
what?... "
bad representation of words on my part *

How will he become strong enough?

*sigh* i want to face palm u SO bad lol but i cant u have not and repeat HAVE NOT defended BA not once but u keep talkin !@$# about kempachi
@FLCL1 said:
"
*sigh* i want to face palm u SO bad lol but i cant u have not and repeat HAVE NOT defended BA not once but u keep talkin !@$# about kempachi "
thats what his type does
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"
*sigh* i want to face palm u SO bad lol but i cant u have not and repeat HAVE NOT defended BA not once but u keep talkin !@$# about kempachi "
thats what his type does "

hes so close to being bato i can smell shit coming off his post XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"
thats what his type does "
hes so close to being bato i can smell shit coming off his post XD "
wow, i thought that was just me smelling it!

Lol, he's not giving much proof is he?... Well, BA still wins no matter what form he's in.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Lol, he's not giving much proof is he?... Well, BA still wins no matter what form he's in. "

ok ok i will change my mind and admit BA win but can u at least admit its a good fight? (u make these threads on purpose) XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel