Black Adam Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on July 26, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well, I don't really see how the above conversation has anything to do with the fight.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

IT HAS EVERTHING TO DO WITH THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!! XD
@FLCL1 said:
"IT HAS EVERTHING TO DO WITH THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!! XD "

Eh? lol, bato was a moron
@batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" prove me wrong fagglet........hey thats ur new name :)) XD "
I just did..and I didnt have to..you just proved yourself wrong  Yoiu have no idea what you are talking about..you know whats happening now  You have become so desperate that you are just saying any random gibberish in a poor attempt to look credible  This is just sad now..you have to be one of the most pathetic people I have ever met on the interwebz  This is just sad....soooo sad... "
lol desperate LOL im enjoying my self making fun of u is making my day XD "
I mean..I had fun for a while making fun of you..and exposing your dad for the rapist piece of  jail bait that he is..but now its just sad  You dont have anything left..your just..an idiot..i mean what other word can i use to describe you..an idiot...  This is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen on a forum...your pathetic attempts to look credible..this is just sad "

@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"IT HAS EVERTHING TO DO WITH THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!! XD "
Eh? lol, bato was a moron "

yea but he was fun to make fun of lol is he even still on
@FLCL1:
Haha I think he got permabanned

nice lol
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
BA overkill
@geraldthesloth said:
"BA overkill "

*sigh* u just dont get it lol
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@FLCL1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"BA overkill "
*sigh* u just dont get it lol "
*sigh* I do get it, I dont care about your opinion though.

LOL dont be a dick about this 90% of the people on this thread agree BA stomps but has gave proof (except bato) so plz explain dont be a bato
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
My theoretical battle conclusion

No initial release : BA

Initial Release: 50 - 50

Bankai: Zaraki Kenpachi
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
problem kenpachi has none of both, and we wouldn't know how both of his shikai and bankai functions, example what if it was kido based?
Post by _Alucard_ (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
BA curbstomp, hes better in speed, strenght, durability and pretty much everything else.....bleach charachters can compare to people like black adam or superman.
@_Alucard_ said:
"BA curbstomp, hes better in speed, strenght, durability and pretty much everything else.....bleach charachters can compare to people like black adam or superman. "

You mean can't, right?
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @_Alucard_ said:
"BA curbstomp, hes better in speed, strenght, durability and pretty much everything else.....bleach charachters can compare to people like black adam or superman. "
You mean can't, right? "
I'm sure he does mean can't :)
Post by _Alucard_ (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Sonata: @DJSNuva1: Y srry...i meant cant.... :)
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" problem kenpachi has none of both, and we wouldn't know how both of his shikai and bankai functions, example what if it was kido based? "
true. but zanpactos transform in relation to there holder. zaraki is a brute with tons of power and strength to back him up.
him transformation would most likely be a bigger sword that crates powerful force shock waves when he strikes, also making him use less energy and move faster. but thats just a quick assumption. but doing it right, i would say that kenpachi's bankai would be enough to destroy SS in one blow. considering how immense him power is.
@_Alucard_ said:
" @Sonata: @DJSNuva1: Y srry...i meant cant.... :) "
no he meant can, lol.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sinister_Noob: hmm i thought it was a bit random, seeing how people got odd shikai and bankai, but if zaraki have a suitable shikai( power multiplier, attack range) it would make him stronger that most captains, remember without bankai he is able to screw a captain
@cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob: hmm i thought it was a bit random, seeing how people got odd shikai and bankai, but if zaraki have a suitable shikai( power multiplier, attack range) it would make him stronger that most captains, remember without bankai he is able to screw a captain "
well, think about it, the ice captain likes cold environments, and he got a ice bankai
soifan, or whatever her name is, she is really fast and can get to her enemies quick, so her sword adapted to her needs, and that is to kill quickly.
tousen is blind, why not make everyone else blind to...and def.
byakuya does not have good durability, so Y not a bunch of blades to do it for him.

the blades adapt to what there style is, or to what they need.

i mean, ichigo the easiest. he's powerful, and has no good finishing moves, or moves in general. so he got a powerful blade attack. he's slow as shit, so his bankai makes him fast.
do you get what i mean so far?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel