Black Adam Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on July 26, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"

his blood thrist will start in the beginning of the battle BA will start later and beside BA doesnt have iron skin he can get cut

"
black adam has skin that can take being thrown into building without being cut and take pucnhes from people of superman level power and take magical lightning, WTF is a sword gonna do. "
did he ever get hit by a japanese sword? "
Actually yeah he got hit by Katana before...Black Adam has Superman level durability..which means he can stand in the middle of a super nova if he wanted to  Seriously man...your an idiot "
well well the faggots back :)) wat u didnt get enough dick while u was gone XD "
banned
Ya know I wonder 
When FLCL gets banned from here

Where is he gonna troll next =/
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@batosaimsxz said:
"Ya know I wonder  When FLCL gets banned from here  Where is he gonna troll next =/ "

when i get banned im coming back to the site to terrorize ur lame ass XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
"Ya know I wonder  When FLCL gets banned from here  Where is he gonna troll next =/ "
when i get banned im coming back to the site to terrorize ur lame ass XD "
When you get banned you wont be trolling this site anymore

One less retarded adolescent to deal with 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
lol, i really hope the opposite battosai, who cut black adam with a katana before, you keep forgetting that kenpachi is stronger than most people in general, i mean he become a captain without having a bankai
Black Adam stomps the Bleach cast just like Hal and Yat do
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis said:
"lol, i really hope the opposite battosai, who cut black adam with a katana before, you keep forgetting that kenpachi is stronger than most people in general, i mean he become a captain without having a bankai "

black adam AGAIN has taken punches from sups and captain marvel WTF IS A SWORD GOING TO DO TO STOP HIM, AND YES TALKING IN CAPS GETS MY POINT ACROSS BETTER
@cfatalis said:
" lol, i really hope the opposite battosai, who cut black adam with a katana before, you keep forgetting that kenpachi is stronger than most people in general, i mean he become a captain without having a bankai "
lol you know what? When Kenpachi is physically strong enough to move entire planets then will talk

Black Adam would kill Kepanchi instantly...so would Superman or Captain Marvel..they would slaughter Kenpachi in the blink of an eye and then kill the rest of the Bleach cast

Please read a comic before you post again ok
Adam literally kills Kenpachi in the blink of an eye
What an incredibly ridiculous fight..Adam would rip Kens face off..then his arms..then his legs and laugh as Ken bleeds to death

BA could kill Ken in the blink of an eye...the entire Bleachverse would get slaughtered by Adam
@batosaimsxz said:
"Adam literally kills Kenpachi in the blink of an eye What an incredibly ridiculous fight..Adam would rip Kens face off..then his arms..then his legs and laugh as Ken bleeds to death  BA could kill Ken in the blink of an eye...the entire Bleachverse would get slaughtered by Adam "

dont listen to this faglet pulling a planet is simple: 

1) theres no gravity in space so weight doesnt matter only size
2)i dont know how he tied a rope around a planet but if u can fly and suvive in space its simple
@FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
"Adam literally kills Kenpachi in the blink of an eye What an incredibly ridiculous fight..Adam would rip Kens face off..then his arms..then his legs and laugh as Ken bleeds to death  BA could kill Ken in the blink of an eye...the entire Bleachverse would get slaughtered by Adam "
dont listen to this faglet pulling a planet is simple:  1) theres no gravity in space so weight doesnt matter only size2)i dont know how he tied a rope around a planet but if u can fly and suvive in space its simple "
So basically..you flunked out of school

1. There is no gravity in space..you still have to pull the mass of the entire planet though

2. Green Lantern created a harness for him...Superman pulled the entire Earth

The best thing Kenpachi ever did was destroy a building

Adam slaughters the Bleach cast...now go cry to your mother
@batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
dont listen to this faglet pulling a planet is simple:  1) theres no gravity in space so weight doesnt matter only size2)i dont know how he tied a rope around a planet but if u can fly and suvive in space its simple "
So basically..you flunked out of school  1. There is no gravity in space..you still have to pull the mass of the entire planet though  2. Green Lantern created a harness for him...Superman pulled the entire Earth  The best thing Kenpachi ever did was destroy a building  Adam slaughters the Bleach cast...now go cry to your mother "

u out done ur self retard XD give ur self a hand the moon has no gravity so if two astrnots go on the moon they canlift them like a feather 
now listen carefully i now ur slow and all pulling the earth is different iwe was to rap a rope around the earth and have superman tug the earth toward the sun we would slow hurtal toward the sun(millions of years tho) not pull it at light speed tug it once and let go..............faggot
@FLCL1 said:

" @batosaimsxz said:

" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
So basically..you flunked out of school  1. There is no gravity in space..you still have to pull the mass of the entire planet though  2. Green Lantern created a harness for him...Superman pulled the entire Earth  The best thing Kenpachi ever did was destroy a building  Adam slaughters the Bleach cast...now go cry to your mother "
u out done ur self retard XD give ur self a hand the moon has no gravity so if two astrnots go on the moon they canlift them like a feather now listen carefully i now ur slow and all pulling the earth is different iwe was to rap a rope around the earth and have superman tug the earth toward the sun we would slow hurtal toward the sun(millions of years tho) not pull it at light speed tug it once and let go..............faggot "

prove me wrong fagglet........hey thats ur new name :)) XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
u out done ur self retard XD give ur self a hand the moon has no gravity so if two astrnots go on the moon they canlift them like a feather now listen carefully i now ur slow and all pulling the earth is different iwe was to rap a rope around the earth and have superman tug the earth toward the sun we would slow hurtal toward the sun(millions of years tho) not pull it at light speed tug it once and let go..............faggot "
You poor child..I dont know where you come from but the education system is obviously very f*cked up where ever you are

We arent talking about the moon..we are talking about the Earth..the Earth has gravity..

The Earth still has mass...do you know what mass is? Or do I have to explain that to you
You would still need to move the mass...do you get it now? little boy?

If you behave I promise Ill try to educate you..your in dire need of it...because this is just sad

Black Adam kills Kenpachi in the blink of an eye then slaughters the entire Bleach cast..now please dont post anymore ...you make yourself look bad
@FLCL1 said:
" prove me wrong fagglet........hey thats ur new name :)) XD "
I just did..and I didnt have to..you just proved yourself wrong

Yoiu have no idea what you are talking about..you know whats happening now

You have become so desperate that you are just saying any random gibberish in a poor attempt to look credible

This is just sad now..you have to be one of the most pathetic people I have ever met on the interwebz

This is just sad....soooo sad...
@batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
I just did..and I didnt have to..you just proved yourself wrong  Yoiu have no idea what you are talking about..you know whats happening now  You have become so desperate that you are just saying any random gibberish in a poor attempt to look credible  This is just sad now..you have to be one of the most pathetic people I have ever met on the interwebz  This is just sad....soooo sad... "

lol desperate LOL im enjoying my self making fun of u is making my day XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
I just did..and I didnt have to..you just proved yourself wrong  Yoiu have no idea what you are talking about..you know whats happening now  You have become so desperate that you are just saying any random gibberish in a poor attempt to look credible  This is just sad now..you have to be one of the most pathetic people I have ever met on the interwebz  This is just sad....soooo sad... "
lol desperate LOL im enjoying my self making fun of u is making my day XD "
dude no one else is here..you dont have to hide it anymore..face it..you have nothing of value to say so you say any random gibberish that comes out of your mouth

Seriously kid..this is getting sad now..I dont even want to make fun of you anymore..your just..pathetic...
@FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
lol desperate LOL im enjoying my self making fun of u is making my day XD "
I mean..I had fun for a while making fun of you..and exposing your dad for the rapist piece of  jail bait that he is..but now its just sad

You dont have anything left..your just..an idiot..i mean what other word can i use to describe you..an idiot...

This is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen on a forum...your pathetic attempts to look credible..this is just sad

*yawn* seriously come back tomarrow kid if u want another beatin LOL ur arguements are pretty good :) but not that good if u want to argue do it another way people are getting annoyed dude
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel