Birusu VS Thanos

Topic started by debeze on April 2, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

What if Birusu calls Squirrel Girl for help?

Squirrel Girl can only have someone Job for her once. Her power is literally to beat anyone once I think, so she'd be useless to Bills since Thanos has already Jobbed for her once.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,435 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: Squirrel Girl FTW!

@MarioRedfield: She only fights evil doers! there for she beats both of em up ^_^

Post by DBZ_universe (15,435 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@solesamurai: I am sure the moment Thanos sees her he will hide in fear and while that is happening she already owned Birusu ^_^

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai: I am sure the moment Thanos sees her he will hide in fear and while that is happening she already owned Birusu ^_^

lol If Thanos didn't hide in fear when Galactus confronted him, I doubt he'd hide in fear from someone he has a bone to pick with.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,435 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@solesamurai: Squirrel girl>Galactus that's why he will be hiding in fear.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai: Squirrel girl>Galactus that's why he will be hiding in fear.

one of the writers was asked where was squirrel girl during world war hulk saga and he responded fighting galactus

so you are not that far from Squirrel girl>Galactus

Post by DBZ_universe (15,435 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ROBOT6661 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai: Squirrel girl>Galactus that's why he will be hiding in fear.

one of the writers was asked where was squirrel girl during world war hulk saga and he responded fighting galactus

so you are not that far from Squirrel girl>Galactus

LOL! I did not know that!

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Post by DBZ_universe (15,435 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ROBOT6661: That's amazing info. Thanks :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel