Bills Vs Vegito

Topic started by nishi99 on April 30, 2013. Last post by Kurohige 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,588 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

In Character

No Prep

Setting Bills' home world

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current vegito ( Current vegeta and goku's combination ) Should take this, buu saga vegito loses.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vegito is stated to be the most powerful character in the DBU by AT. That alone grants him the win. He was unstoppable as a SSJ if he can theoretically go higher, he would be a straight monster.

Post by xlab3000 (1,370 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Bills

Post by othus12 (6,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13

bills

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Bills. Vegito might be the strongest in the universe, but now there are 12 universes in what is now the DB Multiverse. Besides, that was almost two decades ago. Toriyama had not even developed Bills at the time.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well is SSJ God stronger than SSJ Vegito? Because Bills Beat Goku in that form so if he is then yes, Bills wins.

Post by YoungChief (542 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Kurohige said:

Well is SSJ God stronger than SSJ Vegito? Because Bills Beat Goku in that form so if he is then yes, Bills wins.

Well ok it's like this...

Whis is proven by the movie to be massively faster than light, and casually comments that Bills has enough power to wipe away the Solar System. Whis IS stronger than Bills, that we know for sure, but he taught Bills everything he knows, so Bills is at LEAST confirmed to be FTL, some will say MFTL, I'm inclined to agree but let's just go with the low ends here, and Vegito still loses. By the way this makes SSG FTL as well and gets comparable power through scaling, but Bills was at 70 percent power in their fight and Goku still lost, so yeah

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Vegito needs to comeback

@YoungChief: Yeah I remember, what was the feat that made Whis MFTL? What did he do?

Post by YoungChief (542 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Kurohige said:

@YoungChief: Yeah I remember, what was the feat that made Whis MFTL? What did he do?

I'd link you the video but it's been taken down on youtube sadly. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19660 best I can do for now

Anyhow the feat is him traveling a huge distance in a short time through space and arriving on Earth

I doubt SSJG is stronger than Vegito

@taichokage: @Kurohige: I am gonna need you guys to back-up your statements because SSJG looked nowhere near Vegito in terms of power. Vegito literally fought Buuhan without a scratch and beat his ass. I even think Buuhan would give Bills the fight of his life, let alone a complete beast like Vegito. 10 years ago or not, making newer characters only contradicts Gohan being the strongest unfused character because fanboy's hated the idea of Goku not being the strongest.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I am gonna need you guys to back-up your statements because SSJG looked nowhere near Vegito in terms of power. Vegito literally fought Buuhan without a scratch and beat his ass. I even think Buuhan would give Bills the fight of his life, let alone a complete beast like Vegito. 10 years ago or not, making newer characters only contradicts Gohan being the strongest unfused character because fanboy's hated the idea of Goku not being the strongest.

Beautiful....

I agree.

@SpeedForceSpider@DBZ_universe@xlab3000: I don't need to back up anything since I never stated anything :p I simply asked if SSJ God was indeed stronger than SJJ Vegito as if that was the case then yes Bills would win since Bills himself beat SSJ God Goku. 

Otherwise I would agree with you, unfortunately, DBZ as eveyone knows does not follow the same rules as most shounen; Characters are not strong based on their "Feats" but their power levels and story, hence why a match with Guldo vs Nappa would result in Nappa losing horribly, despite Nappa having vastly superior feats and Guldo having horrible feats aside from a weak time stop and telekinesis, his ki blast and power output were nothing special, yet it is pretty much fact that Guldo is stronger. So in that regard I don't think that is enough to say Vegito is stronger than SSJ God Goku. However, I do agree, I personally don't think SSJ God is stronger based on feats but when another Daizentu or whatever comes out that will be the official decision or when the DBZ wikia updates it's power level chart.

@Kurohige: Well if you don't need to back up what you said then my bad bro. But my reply is still directed to @taichokage.

@Kurohige: Sorry I just thought what SpeedForceSpider said was cool and very true.

But you are also correct in all you said. Power level is also BS too but Guldo would own Nappa cause of power level.

Well like I said, I doubt SSJG is stronger than SSJ Vegitto.

@DBZ_universe: Haha, it's good, I will admit, he was pretty badass there :D

@Kurohige: lol... SpeedForceSpider is always a badass

Damn straight, but  If you folks are hard bent on the movie canon, then Bills >>> Practically everyone in the manga.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel