bills vs thor

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 26, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 1 year ago.
Post by akronawol17 (772 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

the god of destruction bills goes head to head against thor odinson. who will win?

Rules

- win by KO/death

- both serious

- only use consistent feats for both

- no prep

- limited knowledge for both

Battlefield: Pandora (avatar)

Scenerio 1: in character

scenerio 2: bloodlusted

Post by othus12 (6,897 posts) See mini bio Level 13

thor kills him or transmutes him into a pile of dust.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Bills REALLY easy

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If Classic Thor feats are used. Thor lolstomps. Current Thor it can go either way.

Post by othus12 (6,897 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider said:

If Classic Thor feats are used. Thor lolstomps. Current Thor it can go either way.

indeed. he once absorbed a bomb that had the power to destroy the universe.

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@akronawol17 said:

the god of destruction bills goes head to head against thor odinson. who will win?

Rules

- win by KO/death

- both serious

- only use consistent feats for both

- no prep

- limited knowledge for both

Battlefield: Pandora (avatar)

Scenerio 1: in character

scenerio 2: bloodlusted

Dude wich version Classic Thor wins Odin force stomps Rune King Thor stomps all of DBZ

Now Current.. could go either way but my money is on Thor

Post by taichokage (13,394 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Thor. Current essentially is classic to begin with just poorly written.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Thor. Current essentially is classic to begin with just poorly written.

Just what I was thinking lol

Online Now

@othus12: @SpeedForceSpider: @XxGin: @taichokage:

i know classic was overpowered guys. thats why i sad consistent feats only, as in feats that aren't out of the ordinary for him regularly. and if thor still stomps, just use his more modern version and feats to make it fair.

Post by machmans (156 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Which thor is being used? Also, bills can fight FTL and I dont think thor can. Thor is know to be slow in fights. Whis is a master martial artist while thor is a brawler. I think whis can take down thor just like he did ssj3 goku.

Online Now
He is ftl. He just doesn always utilize his speed. Thor has travelled at thousands of times faster than light in hyperspace. His mjolnir swings have been in canon gone at least twice the speed of light as well. And Thor has tanked Supernova explosions and severely injured beings that are universal+ in power such as Galactus and Phoenix and to a lesser extent Amatsu Mikaboshi. He summoned the dead and brought himself back to life. He's stalemated and outright beaten the likes of Hulk and Hercules in pure physical strength and shattered planets with physical strength alone on panel and stars off panel. All these feats are modern and/or post classic where he is written to hold back and is portrayed weaker. His classic feats are in general even better. He put a barrier around 1/5 of the Universe, pulled the yggdrasil tree which spanned the solar system, way back in the day he collided fists with Herxules and broke a dimensional wall, froze time, absorbed the power to destroy a galaxy in mjolnir his hammer, and beaten the likes of the Silver Surfer on 2 occasions and had the upper hand a third time and so on.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Bills becomes a purple smear on the end of Mjolnir.

Online Now
^Actually, that sums it up way better than my long explanation.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

Bills becomes a purple smear on the end of Mjolnir.

LOL

Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Depends on the version of Thor, really. Bills could defeat the weaker versions of Thor, while Odinforce Thor would smack Bills around with no effort.

Online Now
Canon Thor beats bills. Non canon Film adaption versions are weaker and would lose.
Online Now
Hmm, I didn't think this was so one sided... What if it was whis instead? I know he doesn't have very many feats, but didn't he knock bills out with one hit?
Online Now
Yeah, but there's no way to gauge how much stronger Whis is than Bills yet. He could be 50% stronger, 5 times as strong or 50x as strong. In Z, those power differences are all possible and any of them would be sufficient to knock Bills out especially if he's slightly weakened.
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

idk what kind of comics you guys have been reading but consistent thor doesn't go 1 on 1 with universal guys hell consistent thor cannot even beat hulk let alone someone as strong as bills

Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ROBOT6661: Bills is solar system at max. Base line Thor is rated at that. Give Thor the Odinforce, and he becomes galactic level, and he'd own Bills. Any claims for Bills being that level are either baseless or likely taken out of context since the raw doesn't support them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel