Bills vs SSJ4 Goku

Topic started by gokugx on Dec. 22, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Place : Planet Tuffle

Condition : No outside help. Both of them get 6 hour prep. Goku can use full power SSJ4 (end of GT), Death is not allowed (only give up or unconscious)

VS

[ THE WINNER WILL GET A MEDAL FROM OBAMA ]

Post by othus12 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Bills is out of the power scale. goku dies with ease

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Bills wins. SSJ4 Goku seemed unimpressive.
Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bills is the overpowered DBZ version of a god, SSJ4 is still way to weak to fight someone like him.

I didn't allow death here. Only give up or unconscious.

Post by Vapovile (1,976 posts) See mini bio Level 16

While SSJ4 didn't seem impressive feat-wise, if we were to believe Death Battle's numbers, SSJ4 should in theory be equal or even higher than SSJG. According to Death Battle(I don't know where they got their numbers), SSJ4 should be 10x as powerful as SSJ3, who Bills seemed to be kicking around with ease. And the best part about SSJ4, Goku doesn't have the short time limit that SSJG has. I am going to hold my judgement on which is stronger until I see some more feats for SSJG, or some official numbers come out.

Post by othus12 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 13

bills karate chops goku ssj4 and renders him unconscious.

Post by nishi99 (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJG is a bigger power boost than SSJ4.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SSJ4 just looks cooler than SSJG that's the only thing it brings to the table.

Post by Dream (7,616 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Bills rather easily. SSJ4 lacks the significant upgrade in stats that it gave Goku when he goes Super Saiyan God in Battle of Gods.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Birusu kills him horibly.

Post by taichokage (13,276 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ssj4 seems greater than SsjG to me. Regardless it should lose to Bills either way.

@taichokage: He got cut by glass....nuff said lol

Online Now
He also held his own against Yi Xing Long who could waste the universe with minus power. Again more inconsistencies, but GT seems stronger than BOG to me. Base GT Goku had monstrous feats.

@DBZ_universe said:

Birusu kills him horibly.

didn't i say that death isn't allowed here. Only give up or unconscious.

Beside SSJ4 has long durability and has Dragon fist. He may weaker than SSJG during Shadow dragon saga but Bills may need to use 50% power to take him down. At the end of GT he also got huge zenkai boost after beating by Omega shenron. As we don't know how much he got stronger but according to the zenkai rules Bills have to use 80-90% power or even more. (Just guessing)

@taichokage: Yi Xing Long had amazing power! here is proof he is "Universal"

@gokugx: OK then, Birusu grabs a glass and cuts his finger off or just his tail with the glass....thus reverting Goku back to base. Birusu then ows him with a karate chop.

Edit. Sorry I use phone most of the time and typing fast creates typos lol.

Online Now
Base Gt Goku beating Cell and Frieza even though Bills said that it would be impossible for Goku to beat Frieza without ssj1 in Z, or words to the effect. Or shattering the dimension, universal spirit bombs and 10x Kamehameha, seem a bit more impressive than BOG Goku.

@taichokage: Kameha X10 was so slow...Vegeta's Final Flash makes it look like kitty to a Pitbull.

Super Genkidama that defeated K. Buu was more impressive than Universal Genkidama.

Online Now
That kind of thing happens a lot though. Ssj2 Gohan's Father Son Kamehameha seemed a lot slower than Saiyan Saga Piccolo's moon buster. And Z Goku still has nothing on breaking that dimension or beating Cell/Frieza in base.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel