bills vs sephiroth (FF7)

Topic started by flamesaber2 on Sept. 16, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by flamesaber2 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

who wins ?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

HAHAHAHAHA, C'mon dude....The FF7 downplay on this site is hilarious. Half the people here think Zoro can beat Cloud lol

I'm sure you didn't create this to bait people, did you?

Btw on topic, Sephiroth is early Namek saga level at best. Bills is way out of his league

Post by flamesaber2 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@supernova7005: tell that to megatron

@flamesaber2: I already showed him the level of FF7 downplay on this site....He told me he's not gonna waste his time here lol.

Megatron's Sephiroth still one-shots Bills with a speed of 2.1 million lightyears/sec :)

Post by CerusSerenade (2,702 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So why haven't you posted in the Arietta vs Sephiroth thread Supernova? Do you not like how a little girl with mental issues raped your guy?

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Lol FS.

@CerusSerenade said:

So why haven't you posted in the Arietta vs Sephiroth thread Supernova? Do you not like how a little girl with mental issues raped your guy?

I don't know who the fuck is Aeritta, nor do I give a damn. There are tons of characters out there who can beat Seph, but anyone who denies that Sephiroth is anything below country+ is either a noob or a serious downplayer

But some bad news for you :D.....Zack has been scaled to mach 14000

@TheBlackDragonz: You've seen the level of FF7 downplay here, dude?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,702 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Read it. It's an outlier considering Zack still can't dodge bullets. It's moot.

@CerusSerenade said:

@supernova7005: Read it. It's an outlier considering Zack still can't dodge bullets. It's moot.

Zack casually outran omnidirectional machine gun fire....wtf are you smoking?

And read what? The new calc also confirms their continent+ durability

Post by akronawol17 (1,585 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Cloud and zack can be harmed and killed by bullets...

@akronawol17 said:

Cloud and zack can be harmed and killed by bullets...

Dude, just stop.

Geostigmatised Cloud tanked a bullet to the face in the beginning of AC. Not to mention, Mako infused bullets >>>>>> Ordinary bullets

Sephiroth would clear the Saiyan saga tbh

Hey, I like final fantasy. And cloud is my favorite character, but there is just no way he's continent+. Maybe large island or small continent, but I can't imagine cloud being continent+. Sepheroth maybe, but not cloud.

@akronawol17: Cloud defeated Sephiroth, and also casually cut through Jenova who tanked the northern crater's impact, so no reason to deny why he can't be that level.

Even Zack laughed at continent+ attacks while fighting Bahamut Fury. There is no contradiction of them being continent level.

Btw you are free to believe what you want dude, but don't purposely try to downplay using that "getting killed by bullets" BS

It's not downplaying if they can, in fact, be killed by bullets. And if that's the case, then I think they've just got good damage soak, and blunt damage durability... And not so good durability against piercing and blade damage. And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Zack killed by bullets?
Post by IndridCold (1,392 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@supernova7005: Cloud is not a continent buster. His striking strength may be equal to that of one but he can't destroy a continent. Also Bahamut ZERO and Knights of the Round should also be around continent+. Sephiroth with his spells and stuff should make him continent+ and with meteor (which requires prep) is multi-continent+.

@akronawol17 said:

It's not downplaying if they can, in fact, be killed by bullets. And if that's the case, then I think they've just got good damage soak, and blunt damage durability... And not so good durability against piercing and blade damage. And correct me if I'm wrong
but wasn't Zack killed by bullets?

He was weakened at that time. Only after an incompatible strain of Jenova’s cells, he suffers from health fluctuations, causing his power to drop, and meets a rather miserable end. Something like Superman running out of solar energy.

Geostigmatized Cloud is weaker than Zack, but he could still tank a bullet to the face.

You also shouldn't forget that they aren't ordinary bullets so that argument shouldn't ever be used

@IndridCold: I agree. He surely can't bust a continent, but his attack potency is continent+, not his destructive capacity.

Busting power isn't everything that matters in a fight tbh.

Okay, I understand they're powerful, but I personally can't imagine cloud being continent+ durability. Lol, what would that make his buster sword? Multi continent? But seriously, I'd say he's about large country to small continent.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Birusu wins here.

@akronawol17: Yeah, with that I can agree. FF7 is comparable to YYH as a verse, or probably saiyan saga DBZ.

And for the buster sword, its basically like future Trunks' sword which cut through Frieza. If trunks' sword can be planet+, there's no reason to assume why buster sword can't

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel