Bills vs Ichiryuu

Topic started by supernova7005 on Oct. 9, 2013. Last post by Shinigami_Dragon 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Shinigami_Dragon (45 posts) See mini bio Level 8
ok supernova7005 why are you trying to compare naruto to dbz? as seen in dbz ki amping helps you vs everything. piercing atacks , physical atacks, energy atacks etc. it even helps you vs hax. this was made clear in the manga+akira toriyamas interview. how about you just deal with it and move on?
Post by Dream (7,220 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Shinigami_Dragon: Where are you getting that ki helps protect DBZ characters from hax? -_-

The series is more known for high destructive showings than any notable hax, which would screw it over greatly against Tenchi Muyo, Saint Seiya, Umineko or other titles on par or greater than DBZ in attributes that have a great amount of hax, as no one in DBZ has any great defense against hax abilities.

We seem to be attracting a fair number of DBZ diehards here lately. -_-

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Even if Toriko has characters who can temporarily stop a planets rotation with a punch (and constantly rising in power), Bills is still at minimum a solar system buster, possibly even a galaxy buster. Bills wins easily, for now.

did i said any hax? or hax from any char? i mean hax from weaker beings. akira toriyama said devilmans haxxed beam wont work on frieza cuz frieza is much stronger.IIRC. buus candy beam worked just fine against any1 weaker than him but didnt fully worked against some1 stronger like vegetto.
Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shinigami_Dragon: define stronger? giorno giovana is a human. would that mean that his stand is useless against dragon ball characters? i think not.

same thing with toriko characters.

what i mean is in dbz hax from weaker beings dont work on stronger guys. they also can make a ki shield. it even helped vegetto to not gettin absorbed. ki is infact helpfull against everything a weaker being throws at if used right. even shenlongs hax dont work on ppl who are stronger than him.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream said:

@Shinigami_Dragon: Where are you getting that ki helps protect DBZ characters from hax? -_-

The series is more known for high destructive showings than any notable hax, which would screw it over greatly against Tenchi Muyo, Saint Seiya, Umineko or other titles on par or greater than DBZ in attributes that have a great amount of hax, as no one in DBZ has any great defense against hax abilities.

We seem to be attracting a fair number of DBZ diehards here lately. -_-

Hey, do not confuse diehards with fanboys. You just insulted a Die Hard DBZ fan.

knowing a manga that i did read and know how it works makes a fanboy?(not sure if with fanboy you are insulting me)

@Shinigami_Dragon: Your logic doesn't make sense.

Granted characters that have some form of hax that are weak in attributes could be taken out by a significantly stronger or faster character before they pull off said hax. But that doesn't necessarily mean they would be resistant to said hax ability like soul absorption or time manipulation from a weaker foe unless they are shown to have withstood it within their title.

@AnimeDefender: I mean this kind of diehard...

Stubbornly resisting change or clinging to a seemingly hopeless or outdated cause.

If you like the series, have no issue with that. It's the ones that think the series is this overpowered hax series and refuse to listen to reason that I take issue with.

@Dream: That's why everyone calls them fanboys :)

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Bills w/chopsticks solos the Torikoverse rather casually.

its not my logic thats how dbz works. good luck with pain absorbing friezas soul or even raditz and no i dont mean that they are to fast. again DBZ was made like this. look devilmans beam kills any1 that is evil even if only 1% evil. the author himself said that it wouldnt work on frieza cuz hes to strong. ki works like that and its not my logic.

@Shinigami_Dragon:

its not my logic thats how dbz works. good luck with pain absorbing friezas soul or even raditz and no i dont mean that they are to fast. again DBZ was made like this. look devilmans beam kills any1 that is evil even if only 1% evil. the author himself said that it wouldnt work on frieza cuz hes to strong. ki works like that and its not my logic.

Proof?

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shinigami_Dragon: i dare you make giorno giovana vs bills. i double dare you!

@Son_Wukong: no offense but you dont know anything about toriko.

@othus12 said:

@Shinigami_Dragon: i dare you make giorno giovana vs bills. i double dare you!

Son_Wukong: no offense but you dont know anything about toriko.

I Triple dog dare him to make a Giorno Gionana vs Bills!!!!

@dream: what proof ? you need to dispeoof me first of all...... @othus12: actualy bills solos toriko rather casualy. hes casual solar system level and it seems you guys on this site totally dont know dbz:/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel