Bills vs Ichiryuu

Topic started by supernova7005 on Oct. 9, 2013. Last post by Shinigami_Dragon 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Platinum_94 said:

@othus12: Lifting means nothing in DBZ, they don't care about how much they can lift

Goku would die horribly, Since minority world would bust his ass.

thats the spirit!

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Man this forum is so sad, i swear every debate turn into a joke thread and guys cannot even prove their points yet act all high and mighty over it SMH

Post by IndridCold (1,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Platinum_94: not really, its just that you're overly wanking DBZ.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@IndridCold: Yeah sure, I would tell you to prove it but i am expecting nothing but excuses and downgrading

Post by othus12 (6,907 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Platinum_94: lifting means a lot since knocking applies weight. too bad they dont care because they are gonna need it.

now its nice if goku has planet level with his punches, too bad they wont connect.

bills could win via planet bust. other than that he is screwed by minority world since speed is equalized.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,929 posts) See mini bio Level 13

While I'm certain that minority world would pose some problems for Bills, I feel inclined to say that Bills would still win even if his greatest advantage over Ichiryuu (speed) is effectively neutralized, Bills IC is shown to be rather irritable and he would probably destroy the planet shortly after the fight began since its likely that his generic Ki blasts would repeatedly miss, I see this as the most likely outcome, however if the planet were say indestructible then it may complicate things a bit, but even then I'd still say Bills holds the advantage.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

While I'm certain that minority world would pose some problems for Bills, I feel inclined to say that Bills would still win even if his greatest advantage over Ichiryuu (speed) is effectively neutralized, Bills IC is shown to be rather irritable and he would probably destroy the planet shortly after the fight began since its likely that his generic Ki blasts would repeatedly miss, I see this as the most likely outcome, however if the planet were say indestructible then it may complicate things a bit, but even then I'd still say Bills holds the advantage.

i agree with everything here.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol bills one shots xD

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

In terms of physical strength, Goku's nowhere at planetary level. His best feats with striking involved punching his foes through mountains and lifting (if you count anime-only and DBGT) were pushing two halves of a mountain as a SSJ during his fight with Kid Buu and lifting a city-sized mass of land as a SSJ4 against one of the Shadow Dragons.

I won't comment on Toriko since I haven't even touched the series yet.

Lel what?

Attack potency bro?

Frieza survived the Explosion of Namek while he was in pieces but Mecha Frieza who was stronger than Final Form Frieza got cut up like a little bitch by Trunks.

This already shows that Trunks attacks are easily Planet+ level.

Post by Dream (7,683 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Frieza survived the Explosion of Namek while he was in pieces but Mecha Frieza who was stronger than Final Form Frieza got cut up like a little bitch by Trunks.

Anime-only. The manga never showed how he survived Goku's blast nor Namek's explosion. The planet-busting of the series is normally established through ki attacks of some form, not any raw strength demonstrations of the cast.

Post by taichokage (13,408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly. Outside BOG movie, Z has shallow strength showings compared to Toriko. Gotenks and Bills especially are the only ones with actual excellent feats. Of course they are superior in speed and overall destruction on average though.

@taichokage: Don't forget this feat

Post by taichokage (13,408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I should've known Buu had one.

that's more due to the ki blast. even the weaker blasts travel to space without any force applied to them.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Dream: wait so you think frieza didn't survived the planet explosion?

Post by Dream (7,683 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@ROBOT6661: Not saying he could or couldn't have. But if you're a stickler for manga-only stuff, you never get shown the means in which he survived both Goku's blast and Namek's explosion for the manga and whatever the anime provides to cover this plot hole is still exclusive to that continuity.

@othus12: Buu launched the blast downward toward Gohan and it plowed him through the planet, it shows Ki blasts have incredible force behind them and also that Buu was able to redirect one with his own physical power, I'd say it's a good feat.

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I come after 2 days and this thread has only 3 pages.I thought it would have at least 10 by now.

@ImDictatorBowDown: ki blasts are more like light. the sun's light can reach our earth even though it barely packs kinetic force.

@othus12: The blast is actually shown to go through the Earth and leave a crater though so I'd assume the blast has mass and plenty of kinetic energy, the speed isn't really the highlight of the feat either it's the power behind the blast and the fact that Buu redirected it with his strength, on a side note I've always believed Ki was closer to plasma than light but that's just me

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel