Bills & Kid buu vs Zeus

Topic started by luthluth on Nov. 10, 2013. Last post by takashichea 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

Bills alone takes Zeus, who is a weak god.

MOD EDIT

Post by Zerogodlike (1,225 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Zerogodlike:

id change this lol edit it quick Flash can knock both superman and hulk out.

You might want to edit your...

Flash isn't knocking them out. He doesn't have the strength to pull that off. Even with speed, it doesn't add up to the amount of focus these guys tank.

1000s of infinite mass punches can.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,470 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Zerogodlike:

And they will stand there and let him hit them?

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag: @Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Platinum_94:

So are you saying Bills isn't impressive? He beat Goku's SSJ3 in a few moves is that impressive? If no then I guess you should be impressed with Zeus taking on Odin and Galactus.

He one-shot SSj3 Goku, One-shotting SSJ3 Goku is Much more impressive to beating hulk in 3 hits. Hulk is only planet/Large planet. Gohan already shown and so did trunks what happens to that kind of power

I thought Goku was a planet buster I don't see him doing any of that in ANY of his fights. There you go. Your logic 101.

Guys weaker than him can planet bust, SSj2 can solar system bust.

@Carter_esque: Supreme Kai states that any of the Kai can one-shot Frieza

Supreme kai said that all the 3 Base Saiyans where needed to beat pui pui, Even dabura said that the 3 saiyans where the strongest

Post by Zerogodlike (1,225 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Zerogodlike:

They dont have a choice hes way faster than them and also he can speed steal and hit them with as many as he wants.

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bills is galaxy level as he is the god of destruction.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Zerogodlike said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Zerogodlike:

They dont have a choice hes way faster than them and also he can speed steal and hit them with as many as he wants.

Not only that, he can also pass thru them by speeding his molecules thus passing through solid objects and making them explode.

Post by NarutardKiller (49 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Platinum_94:

Frieza is above planet busting durability, He was sliced up like a sausage with Trunks' sword, Goku blocked multiple hits from this sword with his Index finger and this is when Goku is significantly weaker than he is now.

Post by takashichea (12,680 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@NarutardKiller:

@Platinum_94: It's already out, I don't promote piracy but you can watch it for free on (Piracy removed)

Don't post links to illegal websites. Plus, you contradict yourself when you say "I don't promote piracy."

Here try HULU. It won't have everything.

I wasn't promoting anything ?

Online Now

@Platinum_94:

I didn't say that. You're not in trouble.

@NarutardKiller:

This guy here (who has a warning right now) gave you a pirated link and then remove my mod edits without permission. I had to edit my comment include unrevised version.

oh Ok no problem

Post by NarutardKiller (49 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@takashichea:

Are we aloud to post links from other websites?

Online Now

@NarutardKiller:

No links from pirated sites and scanlations. You can post manga scans, but I ask everyone to remove watermarks from those fan scanlations. Personally, they don't have the right to watermark something that the mangaka and the staff worked hard to create for everyone's enjoyment.

Links you can post:You use image shack or image sharing sites as long as they don't promote piracy. I seen a lot of users in the battle threads posting links to these sites. I haven't had the time to check them due to school. I will crack down on them and delete any comments this weekend.

I welcome links to legal streaming sites for both manga and anime. Though, it's hard because those companies don't cater to the rest of the world. I know a lot of you are not from the States. I was an immigrant, and I understand the hardship of buying things because not everyone has money and resources to do it legally.

Sorry for being hard on you and removing your comment.

I won't derail this topic any longer.

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Zeus's is pretty much featless. he beat hulk at his base strength which is nearly mountain liftinf level.

Either of buu or Bills would slaughter zeus

Post by othus12 (7,023 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@LHWKnight said:

Bills is galaxy level as he is the god of destruction.

he is not.

@Metalslash said:

Zeus's is pretty much featless. he beat hulk at his base strength which is nearly mountain liftinf level.

skyfather level>>>>>dragon ball verse.

Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Platinum_94 said:

@DBZ_universe: Hulk didn't stand a chance, He got stomped in a few hits.

Ki is life force itself, Its apart of them. Without Ki goku level would be 5000 thanks to 2008 special

5000 ? power level ?

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (669 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bills wins this

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@othus12 said:

@Metalslash said:

skyfather level>>>>>dragon ball verse.

current Saiyan level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skyfather level

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Zeus destroys Buu and Bills. Buu's healing is a non factor here as his mystic enhanced strikes has been shown to disable healing factor as well. Besides that, being skyfather, he is virtually indestructible unless augmented. He wins mid difficulty.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel