Bills & Kid buu vs Zeus

Topic started by luthluth on Nov. 10, 2013. Last post by takashichea 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,448 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Platinum_94:

Hulk is a planet buster with Large planet durability, Even base Goku is above that

Sorry, but you have something wrong there. Goku isn't a planet buster nor does he have planet durability in base. If you think so then simple give me those scans.

Also do you really think even SSJ3 Goku can simply beat Hulk? Hulk again as I'll say it as better feats than... wait no most.. EVERYONE in DBZ.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag: Sit down son

Supreme kai can one-shot Frieza, Pui Pui > Kai since he was scared to fight him. base saiyans one-shot Pui pui. First form Frieza can destroy a Large planet. Final Form Frieza is 240x Stronger than First form Frieza. Since his power level at full power is 120 million, While first form is 500 K which would put him strong enough to easily bust 2.5 Jupiters.

So no, Base Goku already shits on Large planet level as it was nothing. And Frieza with no Ki and Cut in half can survive a Large planet level explosion

And please, SSJ3 Goku punches hard so hard he turns into nothingness. See what gohan did the Cell jr who shit on base Goku. Now Imagine what SSJ3 Goku would do to hulk

So please sir, Sit down

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Platinum_94: With a level of 5000, he is still weak...tho he should be small planet buster ay best.

But still, what does Hulk has to do here just noticed that lol...all I was saying is that his physical strength outmatches any DBZ character.

Also Zeus wins here if he is on the level of Odin who would smack Birusu and Kid Buu.

@DBZ_universe: He only advantage is lifting, Everything else just get surpassed easily. Beating hulk in 3 hits is no impressive. No where as near as impressive as gohan chopping Cell jr heads off

Honestly i dont even know marvel anymore, They have Galaxy leve powers yet can't one-shot planet level guys

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Wait isnt this the Zeus from Earth 616? If so then I dont remember those skyathers ever busting a galaxy.

@AnimeDefender: But they still have hax.

Post by luthluth (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: What would hurt more a punch from a guy that can lift 2.5 billion tones or one that cant lift close but can punch at mach 1000+?

@DBZ_universe: I know that. I am just trying to remember if they have destroyed the galaxy.

Post by Vapovile (2,003 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: I am just going to repost scans that you posted on my Hulk vs Ichigo, Yusuke, Naruto, Luffy and Tsuna thread.

Strength

destroying an asteroid 2x the size of earth with one move
destroying an asteroid 2x the size of earth with one move
The title says it all, but that's 150,000,000,000 tons of rock. He lifted an entire mountain range. Also it was thrown at them so add on some more tons to that.
The title says it all, but that's 150,000,000,000 tons of rock. He lifted an entire mountain range. Also it was thrown at them so add on some more tons to that.
Damaging onslaughts armor when the fantastic four, xmen, and avengers couldn't
Damaging onslaughts armor when the fantastic four, xmen, and avengers couldn't

Look at the shock wave.

Durability

Hulk gets hit with a supernova by the human touch (this one shows how much fire power he can take)

Billions of mega volts only made his hair stand up.

@luthluth said:

@DBZ_universe: What would hurt more a punch from a guy that can lift 2.5 billion tones or one that cant lift close but can punch at mach 1000+?

Both would hurt lol...but my money is on a speed punch. Flash can prove that anytime lol

@AnimeDefender: Oky!

Speedy punches hurt a lot more than Heavy punches

But its depends on how much you weight and how much force you can apply without speed

@Platinum_94:

I had a nice a beautiful power made to counter that other post, but then realized you aren't worthy.

Anyway I'll counter anything you say for now on. Starting now.

Speedy punches hurt a lot more than Heavy punches

Sorry speed punches don't hurt more. Jabs are deemed as speed punches. But if someone takes their time and punch with power then their's will easily be more effective in maximizing damage.

But its depends on how much you weight and how much force you can apply without speed

It does not depend on weight. It's all about power aka speed + strength.

But seeing how we are off topic I'm ending this thread now.

Durability

Power

NOTE HE WAS PUNCHING AND GOING HEAD TO HEAD WITH Galactus and Odin. Taking down Hulk in a few punches is a very impressive feat. Out classing one of the strongest Marvel characters only shows you why he's a Skyfather.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Congrat for being a sky farther, but i don't see how a guy who has planet level, Maybe large planet durability getting beaten in 3 hits is meant to be impressive

And i am pretty surprise, i fought galactus can destroy entire galaxies with punches and planets and such, I dont see that happening in that fight

How do you think Flash punches hurt, because of his speed.

@Platinum_94:

but i don't see how a guy who has planet level, Maybe large planet durability getting beaten in 3 hits is meant to be impressive

So are you saying Bills isn't impressive? He beat Goku's SSJ3 in a few moves is that impressive? If no then I guess you should be impressed with Zeus taking on Odin and Galactus.

And i am pretty surprise, i fought galactus can destroy entire galaxies with punches and planets and such, I dont see that happening in that fight

I thought Goku was a planet buster I don't see him doing any of that in ANY of his fights. There you go. Your logic 101.

Hurt who?

He's weak as shit, if he fought someone like Hulk or Superman he's not going to knock them out. They outclass him in durability.

It's about speed and strength. Power = Speed+Strength.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Platinum_94:

but i don't see how a guy who has planet level, Maybe large planet durability getting beaten in 3 hits is meant to be impressive

So are you saying Bills isn't impressive? He beat Goku's SSJ3 in a few moves is that impressive? If no then I guess you should be impressed with Zeus taking on Odin and Galactus.

I thought Goku was a planet buster I don't see him doing any of that in ANY of his fights. There you go. Your logic 101.

Hurt who?

He's weak as shit, if he fought someone like Hulk or Superman he's not going to knock them out. They outclass him in durability.

It's about speed and strength. Power = Speed+Strength.

id change this lol edit it quick Flash can knock both superman and hulk out.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (647 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bill alone takes zeus who is a weak god

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Wait this page doesn´t make sense!!!!!! If that is Zeus being shot by Galactus with his lasers. Then Why is Zeus tied up in chains?????????

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Wait this page doesn´t make sense!!!!!! If that is Zeus being shot by Galactus with his lasers. Then Why is Zeus tied up in chains?????????

Its a mix of pages only the top 2 panels go with the last bottom panel.

@Zerogodlike:

id change this lol edit it quick Flash can knock both superman and hulk out.

You might want to edit your...

Flash isn't knocking them out. He doesn't have the strength to pull that off. Even with speed, it doesn't add up to the amount of focus these guys tank.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Platinum_94 said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Sit down son

Supreme kai can one-shot Frieza, Pui Pui > Kai since he was scared to fight him. base saiyans one-shot Pui pui. First form Frieza can destroy a Large planet. Final Form Frieza is 240x Stronger than First form Frieza. Since his power level at full power is 120 million, While first form is 500 K which would put him strong enough to easily bust 2.5 Jupiters.

So no, Base Goku already shits on Large planet level as it was nothing. And Frieza with no Ki and Cut in half can survive a Large planet level explosion

And please, SSJ3 Goku punches hard so hard he turns into nothingness. See what gohan did the Cell jr who shit on base Goku. Now Imagine what SSJ3 Goku would do to hulk

So please sir, Sit down

Supreme kai can one-shot Frieza, Pui > Kai since he was scared to fight him - Wait what? I don't get this part, can you explain this??

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel