Bills and Whis vs Omega Shenron and Super 17

Topic started by GeneralVan on June 1, 2014. Last post by reiyo 5 months ago.
Post by GrayWolf2 (385 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Gt does not have any good feats. It is all lousy powerscaling that no longer matters since bog came out. Team bog wins. As for the universal spirit bomb it was just gathering energy from the planets they visited so it was not universal at all. Multi planet at best.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GrayWolf2 said:

As for the universal spirit bomb it was just gathering energy from the planets they visited so it was not universal at all. Multi planet at best.

This^

Post by reiyo (363 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Buu turns the GT team into candy and eats them. And because of absorbing their power, Buu's power level reads as strong as Yamcha

Post by Justalittlegirl (1,098 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@flashback180 said:

if GT is based on anime shouldn't base goku be a10+ planet buster?

since dabura stated it in the anime. even kid buus was stated his attack was so over powered it would destroy the earth 10 times over.

Freeza destroyed a planet 10x as massive as earth in his first form. That means nothing.

Post by GeneralVan (2,218 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@reiyo: lol either Super 17 or Omega Shenron would smack around Buu.

@GeneralVan: lol I was joking. But Kid Buu have more impressive feats than Omega or 17. Just saiyan :p

Post by gokugx (380 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@reiyo: @GeneralVan: @Justalittlegirl: @DBZ_universe: @GrayWolf2: Character's power / strength didn't increase much visually after Frieza saga. destruction level decreased instead of increasing. Frieza should have STAR buster at least counting Vegeta's planet busting ability (By Busting i mean one shot, not any chain reaction). Only if Akira demonstrated those feats more carefully Cell should have Solar System buster, nevermind Goku's 10 ton limitation in base :P

In GT power / strength decreased 1000 fold visually.

@gokugx said:

Frieza should have STAR buster at least counting Vegeta's planet busting ability

The only way you could possibly determine that would be power levels, which are entirely useless in determining actual levels of power.

Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: I'm talking about Power level and Strength both and i'm not saying that its valid, my point was it would have better if Akira crafted these PL:Destruction level more preciously and aggressively. Akira should have give them more power.

Post by GeneralVan (2,218 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@gokugx: Toriyama didn't put as much effort into the story as he did with the Frieza Saga and before. He initially wanted to end it after Goku beat Frieza but because the fans wanted him to continue he did. It was still an awesome manga and anime, my favorite, but you could kind of tell that he didn't want to continue. I think that's why they didn't get a good amount of feats.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@gokugx: Pretty much yeah, Akira should had shown more feats.

Tho I disagree with Frieza being a star buster.

GT is weaker than Z.

@gokugx:

*Shrugs* Well he didn't, so they're stuck with what they get. And besides, Toriama didn't write GT.

Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: Yap

@DBZ_universe: I didnt say Frieza is a star buster either, just said it would have better if it was shown means Namek has 2 sun. He should have blowup one, if i were Frieza i would do the same :P

@GeneralVan: I agree with ya. I'm not angry just wishing :D

BTW good news all - DBZ BOG english trailer released, coming in August

@gokugx: I agree with that. Toriyama should have shown more impressive feats. The only real impressive feat that came after Namek saga is Buu's planet busting. But even by that GT is still weaker than Z. Feats>Lousy Powerscaling

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel