Bills and Whis vs Omega Shenron and Super 17

Topic started by GeneralVan on June 1, 2014. Last post by reiyo 3 months ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,783 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Both teams bloodlusted.

No prep.

Everyone is at their strongest.

Location: Earth but can go into space (which is most likely the case)

Which team wins?

Post by othus12 (6,893 posts) See mini bio Level 13

bills and whis one shot

Post by reiyo (124 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Whis solos even if Bills, Omega, and 17 join forces. Even Bills can beat Omega and 17 alone via feats. Bills can wipe out an entire solar system. Omega's minus power wont work and he would die before it even had effect.

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
GT is still more impressive than BOG to me. Hence I'm with team GT I regret to say.
Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wasn't 17 casually dancing around SSJ 4 Goku whilst fighting all the other SSJ's in their strongest forms? I don't think Bill's is taking this as easy as you're all making it out to be.

And didn't it take a "Universal" spirit bomb to defeat Omega Shenron? From what I can remember, SSJ 4 Gogeta was absolutely needed in order to knock Omega down.

I haven't watched the movie yet, but Bills doesn't seem to be all that impressive, however, Whis on the other hand is.

Post by nishi99 (1,708 posts) See mini bio Level 11

By power scale,feats & power levels team Z wins.

Here's why.

1. SSJG is a way bigger power up then SSJ4, SSJ4 was only a step up from SSJ3. Bills one shotted SSJ3 Goku with ease, so even if you think GT is stronger based on power scaling SSJG makes up for the GT power ups.

2.Omega Shenron's and especially Super 17's feats aren't that great. The best we got is a statement saying Omega Shenron can destroy the universe like almost every other villain.

3.Whis one shotted Bills. That alone should give him enough hype to solo the GT villains.

4. I doubt the spirit bomb that beat Omega Shenron was really Universal. It's multi planet IMO.

Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12

im going with team gt

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Team battle of gods are just more impressive than team GT and I have just bought the entire series and watched it. Battle of Gods is more impressive.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Birusu solos

Post by flashback180 (681 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Well it's a stated fact that bills is the strongest opponent goku has faced

And they are instant solarsystem busters

So bills and whis takes this

Post by Dream (7,670 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Bills and Whis have had more impressive showings between massively FTL flight speed and Bills casually mopping the floor with the Z Fighters post Buu saga at just a small percentage of his power, all of whom being at least large planet to star level by that point before Goku's powerup to Super Saiyan God.

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

By feats, Bills solo

By powerscaling, Whis would be the only threat. Team 2 wins.

SSG Powerup is not enough to make up all the years that GT Goku trained, whilst Base Goku GT is at SSJ3 Z Tier.

Also adding the fact that he got much stronger after getting the SSJ4 transformation.

Omega shenron was toying with 2 of them.

OS > Whis > Super 17 > Bills

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Powerscaling wise DBZ gets massacred. GT is a alternative universe where Goku at base can take on SSJ3 lvl opponenets like Rildo and casually solo Super Perfect Cell and Frieza who are stronger than before whitout skipping a beat. Seriously how strong do people think SSJG is compared to Goku SSJ4? if GT Goku at base lvl is around Goku SSJ3 lvl from DBZ then that means GT Goku at SSJ3 is around 50 times stronger than his DBZ counterpart witch is huge! and i'm not even talking about SSJ4. Do people really think SSJG gives like a x100 boost? come one we don't even know for sure if SSJG is stronger than Vegito and if he is maybe its just by a little and Vegito isn't a 100 times stronger than Goku SSJ3 and here's why:

People believe that that Gotenks SSJ is around Goku SSJ3 lvl, alright lets go with that. Now add the SSJ2 and 3 transformations above that and so that makes Gotenks SSJ3 around 6 times stronger than Goku SSJ3. When Super Buu absorbed everyone his power should have increased by alot 10-15 times sounds alright. Vegito in the manga was SSJ when he beat Mystic Buu and Vegito was winning that fight quite handily but Buu made Vegito sweat a couple times more so when Buu lost his temper and tried to destroy everything. That tells me that Vegito is stronger but not to the point he can tank everything wihtout problem like Frieza vs namek warriors style. So if you add everyhing up SSJ Vegito is perhaps 50-60 times stronger than Goku SSJ3 witch would be the same as GT Goku SSJ3. Now how much stronger is SSJG compared to SSJ Vegito? Bills is strong but THAT much stronger than Vegito? no way. There are even people saying that Vegito needs to be SSJ3 in order to beat Bills, witch would make him 6 times stronger well....

We don't know how much stronger SSJ4 is for sure. What we do know is that Goku SSJ3 lost to Baby Vegeta in freaking base form and then Baby absorbed the powers from Bula, Goten, Trunks and Gohan and then munches on the energy from the entire human population and for his final act goes freaking Golden Ape witch at least gives him a x10 boost.... and Goku SSJ4 was still stronger. Sorry but imo Bills is gonna have trouble handling an SSJ4 nevermind freaking Omega Shenron, the dragon who beat the ever living crap of the entire Z cast (twice), 2 SSJ4 at the same goddamn time all the while he lost his 4 star ball, ohw and Goku SSJ4 was even juiced up in that fight, ohw en Omega tanked the Big Bang from goddamn Gogeta SSJ4, ohw and surived the suicide attack from Nuova ohw and he regen'd back from Goku's insta win HAX attack Dragon Fist. It took a super charged Spirit Bomb to put that f****r down. What did Bills do? beat the Z cast and beat an SSJG.

Bills or SSJG has shown me nothing impressive, nothing Vegito could't do. Bills beating SSJ3 Goku or Bills beating the Z cast? Gohan SSJ2 showed what a x2-3 difference in power means... so yeah Vegito is gonna have some REAL problem defeating people who are 50 times weaker than him haha. Really every single time i read treads about GT its always people voting against it, i swear right now i can make a tread about Goku SSJ4 vs Frieza and people will pick Frieza because *lol GT sucks lol Goku cut by glass* its the only thing you hear from people. Yes GT has shit logic and stupid shit but DBZ isn't a stranger to that either. So yeah i vote for the SSJ4 class super android who can absorb energy and counter teleportation and survive a SSJ4 kamikaze attack and the dragon with elemental abilities and regeneration who was defeated by an super charged spirit bomb after he got blown to hell by an HAX attack and took a beating from a almighty fusion character.

@niBBit said:

Powerscaling wise DBZ gets massacred. GT is a alternative universe where Goku at base can take on SSJ3 lvl opponenets like Rildo and casually solo Super Perfect Cell and Frieza who are stronger than before whitout skipping a beat. Seriously how strong do people think SSJG is compared to Goku SSJ4? if GT Goku at base lvl is around Goku SSJ3 lvl from DBZ then that means GT Goku at SSJ3 is around 50 times stronger than his DBZ counterpart witch is huge! and i'm not even talking about SSJ4. Do people really think SSJG gives like a x100 boost? come one we don't even know for sure if SSJG is stronger than Vegito and if he is maybe its just by a little and Vegito isn't a 100 times stronger than Goku SSJ3 and here's why:

People believe that that Gotenks SSJ is around Goku SSJ3 lvl, alright lets go with that. Now add the SSJ2 and 3 transformations above that and so that makes Gotenks SSJ3 around 6 times stronger than Goku SSJ3. When Super Buu absorbed everyone his power should have increased by alot 10-15 times sounds alright. Vegito in the manga was SSJ when he beat Mystic Buu and Vegito was winning that fight quite handily but Buu made Vegito sweat a couple times more so when Buu lost his temper and tried to destroy everything. That tells me that Vegito is stronger but not to the point he can tank everything wihtout problem like Frieza vs namek warriors style. So if you add everyhing up SSJ Vegito is perhaps 50-60 times stronger than Goku SSJ3 witch would be the same as GT Goku SSJ3. Now how much stronger is SSJG compared to SSJ Vegito? Bills is strong but THAT much stronger than Vegito? no way. There are even people saying that Vegito needs to be SSJ3 in order to beat Bills, witch would make him 6 times stronger well....

We don't know how much stronger SSJ4 is for sure. What we do know is that Goku SSJ3 lost to Baby Vegeta in freaking base form and then Baby absorbed the powers from Bula, Goten, Trunks and Gohan and then munches on the energy from the entire human population and for his final act goes freaking Golden Ape witch at least gives him a x10 boost.... and Goku SSJ4 was still stronger. Sorry but imo Bills is gonna have trouble handling an SSJ4 nevermind freaking Omega Shenron, the dragon who beat the ever living crap of the entire Z cast (twice), 2 SSJ4 at the same goddamn time all the while he lost his 4 star ball, ohw and Goku SSJ4 was even juiced up in that fight, ohw en Omega tanked the Big Bang from goddamn Gogeta SSJ4, ohw and surived the suicide attack from Nuova ohw and he regen'd back from Goku's insta win HAX attack Dragon Fist. It took a super charged Spirit Bomb to put that f****r down. What did Bills do? beat the Z cast and beat an SSJG.

Bills or SSJG has shown me nothing impressive, nothing Vegito could't do. Bills beating SSJ3 Goku or Bills beating the Z cast? Gohan SSJ2 showed what a x2-3 difference in power means... so yeah Vegito is gonna have some REAL problem defeating people who are 50 times weaker than him haha. Really every single time i read treads about GT its always people voting against it, i swear right now i can make a tread about Goku SSJ4 vs Frieza and people will pick Frieza because *lol GT sucks lol Goku cut by glass* its the only thing you hear from people. Yes GT has shit logic and stupid shit but DBZ isn't a stranger to that either. So yeah i vote for the SSJ4 class super android who can absorb energy and counter teleportation and survive a SSJ4 kamikaze attack and the dragon with elemental abilities and regeneration who was defeated by an super charged spirit bomb after he got blown to hell by an HAX attack and took a beating from a almighty fusion character.

Welcome back? :0

Akira said that whis is 15 bills is 10 and ssg is 6.

Let's say ssj3 goku is 100x weaker than ssg which equals to 0.06.

Since base gt goku (shenron saga ) is equal to ssj3 goku (boz)

He is also 0.06

Now let's add the transformationa

0.06x50 is 3 = Ssj gt goku

3x2 is 6 = Ssj2 gt goku, he is already ssg level ( assuming it is x100 ssj3 which ia highly doubtful )

6x4 is 24 = Ssj3 gt goku ( above whis already )

X10 that LOLOLOL

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bills=10x SSJ4 if it existed

Whis=20x SSJ4 if it existed

but by going about fighting skills+speed whis and bills take them both out with one chopstick.

Where do those numbers come from? What feats do they have as good as GT Goku's Universal Genki Dama or the dimension wall breaker Kamehameha? They may be faster and arguably stronger though.
Post by GeneralVan (1,783 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: I think the huge gap in power between Super Vegito and Bills and the considerable gap between Bills and Whis. Plus Bills only went 70% against an 80% SSJG Goku.

That's true, but i still don't see showings or hype to top GT Goku and other GT top tiers. Bills makes casual SS claims while Yi Xing long makes universal ones for instance.
Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: but still weaker to gt goku

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel