Bijuu Mode Naruto vs. Ban Midou

Topic started by Rize on June 9, 2014. Last post by taichokage 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by Rize (62 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Naruto
Naruto
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Scenario 1: In character. Devil arm and Jagan not allowed.

Scenario 2: In character. Devil arm and Jagan not allowed. Speed equalized.

Scenario 3: Bloodlusted. Speed equalized

Scenario 4: Bloodlusted. Everything goes

Debated with some friends and all 3 of them believes that Naruto can defeat Ban. I think otherwise. I'm wondering what the Vice thinks.

Discuss :)

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

From what FCK used to debate about these Getbackers, I do believe they're all above the HST, even current shows, right?

Post by GeneralVan (1,592 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I think Naruto has this. Bijuu Dama is too overwhelming.

Post by Rize (62 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GeneralVan: All rounds?

Post by taichokage (12,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ban Mido would destroy any HST character. He easily wins the later 2 rounds and really all rounds since the Angel Arm is not banned. You'd have to strip Ban of nearly all of his abilities for Naruto to have a chance. He even has limited reality manipulation.
Post by GeneralVan (1,592 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: GB is high HST tier, but Ban would lose to a few Naruto characters. Bijuu Dama is too powerful for him to handle.

Post by taichokage (12,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Not really. Getbackers top tiers would destroy all 3 HST combined by way of hax. With the devil arm he can hit you any time any place. It's like Umineko hax on a lower level. It's impossible to avoid it regardless of how far you travel in space/time. And actually the devil arm isn't what causes that, it just amplifies the power. Ban also has an ability allowing him to match the physical speed and power of an opponent. But even omitting these abilities, the Angel arm is maybe most hax of all. It causes the user to be faster than any opponent even if they have "limitless" speed as he could outpace someone who was not bound in time, as of that even makes sense. It's like Jojo Stand hax.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel