best mobile suit pilot

Topic started by cfatalis on Oct. 8, 2009. Last post by Devilly 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis: Le Cresuet was an excellent pilot. Mu Law Flaga piloted Mobile Armor, and even defeated average coordinators in Mobile suits "
not all zaft members is a coordinator

char piloted a zaku 2, against the gundam, who previously destroyed 2 of that thing in one blow, and he kicked it
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

renton eureka seven wins Xd
@FLCL1 said:
" renton eureka seven wins Xd "
mobile suit, flcl that's mean i had to came from a gundam show, shinji or guy will be able to take on renton anyway
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: All members of the ZAFT are coordinators. The whole population of PLANT made up of them. Pre Gundam SEED in CE universe no one but the Coordinators were able to control Mobile Suits because they were so complex.
Mwu La Flagga is an excellent fighter/mobile armor pilot, but he had problems piloting Mobile Suits in GS. In GSD it wasn't that big but then he was a Gundam Pilot. So Mwu is far from being the best. 
Graham Akker is a better example. He never piloted a Gundam and was a way handicaped by an inferior suit. 
But I still I am on Char's side.  He was the Red Comet and the the ace of the Zeon forces. Amuro, despite his much stronger newtype powers and much better mobile suit was almost always forced into the corner. Later as Amuro(and became the best Gundam Pilot) have grown Char was about the only one who had a chance to match him. With not better suit or stronger newtype powers, but with pure skill. Also he encountered many strong enemies with new and more advanced mobile suits and with obviously better newtype powers and he survived even if not neccessary won.
In short everyone who watched Gundam UC animes knows: Char's the best!
@willyvereb: graham aker," GUNDAM THIS IS LOVE" i mean cmon he got a system named after him "trans-GRAHam"
@cfatalis:
And later Ai systems in UC era used Char Aznable's  OYW combat data  as a base with great success:p
@willyvereb: F90? that one?, amuro based combat system win right?
@cfatalis:
Well that was even more awesome if I remember. It cleared a whole base right? I don't remember well.
@willyvereb: not a whole base, but a whole battalion
@cfatalis: But we can agree that Char is the best non-gundam pilot right? Even if in the end Amuro surpassed him:)
@willyvereb: aye, and no statement will prove otherwise, the fact that the FEDERATION decided to make use of his combat data, means a lot
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9

all hail char,king of neo zeon!
LOCK
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis: Really? okay
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel