Bernkastel vs Haruka Kaminogi

Topic started by Dream on Feb. 16, 2014. Last post by LHWKnight 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Dream (8,325 posts) See mini bio Level 21

One of Umineko's notable witches takes on another multiversal-level character in the form of Noein's Haruka Kaminogi. Our entire universe will be their battlefield for this match with battle ending whenever one of them either kills the other or wipes them out from existence with Bernkastel in character and Haruka bloodlusted. Who do you think wins?

Bernkastel (Umineko)
Bernkastel (Umineko)
Haruka Kaminogi (Noein)
Haruka Kaminogi (Noein)
Post by CerusSerenade (2,828 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bernkastel. She talked about visiting "Ghost in the Shell" and "Children of Paradise" meaning she has power outside Higurashi and Umineko. Haruka simply put is inferior.

@CerusSerenade: This megaversal argument again? Just because she mentioned the universes of specific anime or novels that she can travel into doesn't necessarily mean she's at that level.

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: Gintoki travels to different anime.. yet he is planetary at most.. so visiting other series does not really help in proving her abilities..

Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bern's an extremely casual universe creator/destroyer but I would just take the Ghost in the Shell stuff with a grain of salt. It's just Bern being a troll, as per usual.

Anyway, I don't think I can't say much for this since I barely know all that much about Haruka besides the Dragon Torque and only some of what it can do. Uh, so I'll go with no comment on this one.

@Haiken: You mean Cameos? There a difference from traveling to completely different universes under one's own power and appearing in another anime because the writers want more hype.

: I'm sure you understand that Lambdadelta and Bernkastel casually travel to different universes searching for entertainment. Featherine says that Bernkastel's job, and that she has "ripped out the guts" of several stories. Bernkastel and Lambdadelta OBVIOUSLY outclass anyone in Noein.

@CerusSerenade: I'm aware of that. But if Umineko characters can casually travel, create and destroy universes, that would only imply that they are at least somewhere in multiversal territory. They're pretty much in the league of Noein and Haruka. I don't know what has you thinking the series is megaversal level.

Post by mangafanVT (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

When battler hit bernkastel it had the power of the big bang ( with a punch) , and she survived it

Post by LHWKnight (2,811 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream: okay you are still arguing against a character who has done way more impressive feats than simply traveling to an other verse.... Really?

@LHWKnight: Said little girl has the capability of deciding what universes can and can't exist, and she defeated a being (Noein) who could absorb entire universes and plotted to fuse all universes into a single reality which would have caused a complete collapse of the omniverse that the series was set in.

Fail to see what makes Bernkastel significantly greater if she possesses a similar power set and scope of attributes.

@Dream: that is not what I was talking about, I was talking about her visiting another verse.

@Dream: and if she is able to create, destroy, travel to and it is apart of her job description as said by Featherine, than there really is no use in arguing against it.

also absorbing the universe some else created casually does not make you greater by any means. were the hell did you get that notion?

Lamb and Bern and Haruka should be around the same level.

@LHWKnight: If you agree with me over the scope of Bernkastel's abilities, then why are you arguing against me? -_-

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: Not really.. Gintoki did it with his own power.. He went to Mantama without any help.. in another example.. Genggai could travel to any dimension, point in time and universe, another series and he is street level..

Post by cosmicdude (489 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade:

Do you understand that:

Traveling to other multiverse<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Destroy the multiverse.

@cosmicdude: Do you understand that Bernkastel HAS done that?

What do you think "I ripped out the guts of many stories" means?

Post by waybig1010101 (4,144 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@CerusSerenade: I always wonder but do the characters ever break the 4th wall? 

@cosmicdude:

that being said Bern could have easily destroyed those verses, so they should be even

@waybig1010101: The first novel effectively has Bernkastel talking to the viewer.

@LHWKnight: Breaking the fourth wall isn't so special when you factor in that other anime and manga titles have done it also, quite often for comedic effect.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel