Bernkastel vs Franklin Richards

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Sept. 20, 2013. Last post by Fehafare 1 year ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Bernkastel (Umineko) vs Franklin Richards (Marvel). Who wins?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Isn't Frank Richards insanely powerful? that he created a small universe as a kid..

But I know nothing of Bernkastel so I won't comment.

Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bern is universal+ and is an abstract concept. She was tanking big bangs and big crunches with another universal abstract. And she uses probability magic with the power to accomplish anything as long as the percentage of success isn't zero.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Franklin Richards get eaten by ten quadrillion cats. I am not kidding.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bern fucking rapes.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade said:

Franklin Richards get eaten by ten quadrillion cats. I am not kidding.

@Echelon9

said:

Bern is universal+ and is an abstract concept. She was tanking big bangs and big crunches with another universal abstract. And she uses probability magic with the power to accomplish anything as long as the percentage of success isn't zero.

I heard Franklin in the future was universal level as well. Resurrecting Galactus and defeating a Mad Celestial although I suppose Franklin in the future is a low end one if he is.

Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@321zigzag1: Bern should be stronger than Galactus, considering she's an abstract concept, unless he uses the ultimate nullifier. From what I understand she should be Eternity's level in Marvel.

AKA Richards is fucked.

Post by Fehafare (9,396 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Bern isn't just universal, she's casually universal being able to spam both the creation and destruction of universes like nothing.

Thrown in her probability manipulation and reality warping and she easily take out Galactus at least without the UN that is.

Not sure about Franklin's max potential tho.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel