ben 10 vs superman

Topic started by tronboy on Dec. 10, 2011. Last post by JonSmith 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Anzendenai said:

@deathmonger: @Haofan123: Superman is an alien so he has pretty good chances

come on, thats not even a valid reason. Superman blitzes ben into oblivion
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This thread is more fail than the German editing of Naruto.

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I remember debating someone at comicvine who thought ben 10 (kid version) could beat superboy prime 0_o . You would think he was just trolling, but he actually seemed to be trying to form some semblance of an argument.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,276 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I disagree with that picture, 4kids have done tons of edits that make that look good

Back on topic: Ben 10 don't have a chance

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I direct you to the One Piece dub courtesy of 4kids.

On topic: If it's regular ol' Ben 10, then Superman owns him. If it's Ben 10 from Ultimate Alien, then Superman still owns him. If it's Ben 10,000, then Ben has a chance. Ben 10,000 patrols the entire universe, and can switch between aliens at a thought, presumably has control over all of them, and would have the experience necessary to use all of them effectively. It's not unreasonable to assume that he has a bunch of aliens that Superman couldn't even hit, either due to speed or intangibility. All he'd have to do is possess an alien that exudes radiation, and put out red sun radiation to finish off Superman. Since we don't know the full capabilities of Ben 10,000, this is entirely possible.

That said, my money's still on Superman.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel