ben 10 vs superboy

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 13, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

go
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ben 10 is weak shit.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
flcl we went through this on comicvine, superboy stomps the good people on animevice are not going to feel any different
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
"flcl we went through this on comicvine, superboy stomps the good people on animevice are not going to feel any different "

i kno but i wanted to show people on hear how dumb damans argument is
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
"flcl we went through this on comicvine, superboy stomps the good people on animevice are not going to feel any different "
i kno but i wanted to show people on hear how dumb damans argument is "
yeah it deserves a facepalm
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
"flcl we went through this on comicvine, superboy stomps the good people on animevice are not going to feel any different "
i kno but i wanted to show people on hear how dumb damans argument is "
yeah it deserves a facepalm "

by the way check out the facepalm awards on this site i just gave him one XD
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
"flcl we went through this on comicvine, superboy stomps the good people on animevice are not going to feel any different "
i kno but i wanted to show people on hear how dumb damans argument is "
yeah it deserves a facepalm "
by the way check out the facepalm awards on this site i just gave him one XD "
group facepalm ftw
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
"flcl we went through this on comicvine, superboy stomps the good people on animevice are not going to feel any different "
i kno but i wanted to show people on hear how dumb damans argument is "
yeah it deserves a facepalm "
by the way check out the facepalm awards on this site i just gave him one XD "
group facepalm ftw "

wat does "ftw" mean
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
for the win
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
"for the win "
ok lol
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Not even Ben 10,000  can stand a chance against Super Emo Prime. Hell i think Prime`s constant whining alone is enough to kill the both of them.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kelleth said:
"Not even Ben 10,000  can stand a chance against Super Emo Prime. Hell i think Prime`s constant whining alone is enough to kill the both of them. "

read the face palm awards this guy called daman suggest that he can
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and why is that?, i mean even before ben can act he got murdered
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"and why is that?, i mean even before ben can act he got murdered "

exaclly but this guy keeps throwing out wrong facts about ben
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
ten year old fanboy?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"ten year old fanboy? "

lol hold on ill try to find the link for u
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
yeah, sure, see my reasoning on the facepalm thread
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:

"yeah, sure, see my reasoning on the facepalm thread "


i did i lol'ed hard XD 
 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/ben-10-vs-superboy/411196/#319    
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
if somehow superboy is near the red-sun , a kryptonite and can only use his nostril, ben got 0.0000000000000000005%/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of winning
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"if somehow superboy is near the red-sun , a kryptonite and can only use his nostril, ben got 0.0000000000000000005%/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of winning "


maybe less
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel