Beerus vs. The PowerPuff Girls

Topic started by Bruce246 on June 9, 2014. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@BloodSprinkles: And you get that he's at their speed from what?

You're referring to the interview of Toriyama when he stated if he had to rank them Bills was a and SSJ God was a 6. He never stated Pre-RoSaT Base Gotenks was a 0.5 (that's just your own opinion being thrown in)

Also with strength or power level doesn't come with an increase of in speed.

I was using him saying that Beerus was a 10 as a refernce. At 0.5 is where i would put Pre-RoSaT Base Gotenks compared to Beerus.

Strength and power generally does come with in increase of speed.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

All it takes for Bills to win is wasabi.

Post by GeneralVan (2,051 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Shadowchaos: or star level chopsticks lol.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@GeneralVan: thats plan b

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

PPGs win. They speedbltz Birusu to nothing.

PPGs traveled so fast that they time traveled. That speed feat>>>>>DBZ speed feats.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

PPGs win. They speedbltz Birusu to nothing.

PPGs traveled so fast that they time traveled. That speed feat>>>>>DBZ speed feats.

You've come very late to the party, my friend. That feat has been mentioned and it's effectively been made redundant.

PPGs were also getting the crap beaten out of them by a bunch of angry criminals. That's uber inconsistency for ya. Their best feats are totally undermined by a bunch of others that render them laughable compared to Bills.

Post by flashback180 (910 posts) See mini bio Level 14
. Lol no. When did ppg become solar system busters. They can't haven't shown city level attack. That speed logic applies to that universe alone. Generally science fiction says if you can move faster than light you can move though time. Yet this logic is never applied in other universe. Whiss is MFTL that doesn't mean he can move though time

So, when is this gonna be locked?

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@BloodSprinkles:

Soon.

It's dead, just let it die now. lol

@flashback180:

Lol no. When did ppg become solar system busters.

No one said they were.

They can't haven't shown city level attack.

Blossom, punched a meteor that was larger than the moon, and destroyed it.

That speed logic applies to that universe alone.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that someone couldn't use their speed logic in a fight. In a flash fight, we allow him to use the speed force which also allows him to travel so fast he can time travel.

Generally science fiction says if you can move faster than light you can move though time.

Even real life physicists, think that time travel is possible if you travel near the speed of light. But that doesn't apply to every fictional character that can fly or travel at that speed.

Yet this logic is never applied in other universe. Whiss is MFTL that doesn't mean he can move though time

That would imply, that they would have the same level of education. (The creators and all)

The purpose of creating a fictional world is to escape from our very own. Also, not everyone knows the TRUE way to time travel. Also most comics don't have a good sense of science.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@BloodSprinkles:

Soon.

It's dead, just let it die now. lol

If it's already dead, then how can it die again?

Post by flashback180 (910 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Whats_out_the_bag:

the fact that they are not even at planet level means this is a god stomp.

Berus is a stated instant solarsystem busters. Who hasn't even fought seriously.

Their DC is probably less than nappa. The only thing going for them is travel speed.

Nappa took moon bust lv attack like nothing, berus won't even move. Face it gokus full power kamahamaha did no hurt him , ppg are not doing anything effective here.

?... Which Ppg feats is that again the new or the old one.

No my point is its irrelevant as by general Sci fi time travelling is at light speed.

And the fact is their combat speed sucks real bad I remember quite a bit of the cartoon , like getting hit by a amoeba looking freaks , getting hit by a guitar from street lv fussy lumpkin,..

Not to mention the garbage gang they made contact with buttercup (and no its not the episode where they get super powers).

Non of them are even bullet timers.

majority of research shows its not possible to move faster than light. Anything that has mass can't achieve light speed. Astro scientists generally use formulas as a what if scenario, there are galaxies that are said too moving MFTL (again it's actually not, it's a theory, in general it's an illusion effect.)

5 .

maybe the writers knew that would be a bad idea. GL is FTL, a DC character, & has quite a few crossovers with flash you don't see him time travelling in battle.

The logic depends on the writer of their franchise alone.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@BloodSprinkles:

Same thing I ask my self, every time I watch or read Bleach.

@flashback180:

Oh dear, he's trying to debate.

the fact that they are not even at planet level means this is a god stomp.

I can name multiple characters that can beat him, that haven't displayed that level of destruction. Thus that state has been deemed false.

Berus is a stated instant solarsystem busters. Who hasn't even fought seriously.

Again, as you've just stated your self. He was stated to be on that level, yet never displayed it. We rarely take any statements for destruction for fact until proven. I can name multiple characters who have been stated to do crazy stuff, but get beat or lose to character who aren't supposed to be stronger.

Their DC is probably less than nappa. The only thing going for them is travel speed.

Getting punched through a planet and being find the next min; does not equal to any one during the saiyan saga. Yes, the best thing going for them is speed.

?... Which Ppg feats is that again the new or the old one.

Old.

majority of research shows its not possible to move faster than light. Anything that has mass can't achieve light speed. Astro scientists generally use formulas as a what if scenario, there are galaxies that are said too moving MFTL (again it's actually not, it's a theory, in general it's an illusion effect.)

Cool. ... That's nice.

maybe the writers knew that would be a bad idea. GL is FTL, a DC character, & has quite a few crossovers with flash you don't see him time travelling in battle.

The logic depends on the writer of their franchise alone.

Yes. Also you don't see Flash speed blitzing everyone he fights. It's all PIS.

Finally I'm getting this strange feeling that you think I think, the PPG will win in this fight. I've stated on multiple times that they would lose. I'm clearing up the fact, they aren't weak.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag: Agreed, certainly they aren't pushovers, but they definitely aren't winning this either.

Post by takashichea (13,307 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@BloodSprinkles:@GIRUGAMESH:

If you want a thread lock, contact a battle mod. Otherwise, they don't see it. I remember Girugamesh did a shout out to Dream. I don't know if you sent the PM or not. You have to check your outbox since shout out works only when you a post a comment. If you edit the comment, it won't work.

If no battle mod responds, contact a forum mod. The active forum mods would be Acura Max and myself. Acura and myself are temp mods if no other battle mod is online to take care of an issue.

The thread is locked. If I do make a mistake, please open a case at the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Oh dear, he's trying to debate.

Please try to respect your fellow users. If you don't agree, just explain your case. That's it. Previously, you have been warned by Dream about your attitude problems.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel