Beerus vs. The PowerPuff Girls

Topic started by Bruce246 on June 9, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Beerus

vs.

The PowerPuff Girls

Battle Rules:

1. Everyone is bloodlust, and haves morals off.
  2. They start 100 feet apart.
  3. No prep for all too.

Battle takes place at The City of Townsville.

Post by GeneralVan (1,779 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bills with no effort whatsoever. They have no chance in harming him and he's also a Solar System Buster at only 70%. Even if they try to go back in time and kill him, he is millions years old. Plus the girls are only FTL via acceleration. They needed the three of them together as well as special suits to destroy one meteor, while Vegeta was casually busting those meteors with little blasts during his training to become a Super Saiyan. The only reason why that huge meteor was going to get him was because he was completely drained from training. Plus the speed should be around the same level. I think Bills at 100% is at least lightspeed. Even Blossom's freeze breathe wouldn't hold him. He has that much power. The girls would be lucky if they could scratch Frieza. Bills stomps.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Te PPg do have a chance since most people know that toon force >> DBZ as well as other things that beat DBZ too. there goes generalvan overestimating DBZ and underestimates other series again (sigh) also Bills still loses to the Big dogs of marvel and DC so much for him being a "god"

@SMXLR8: their toonforce isn't good at all. And I'm not underestimating anyone, I'm just stating what I know. And yes, I know there are a crapton of people in Marvel, DC, other anime, etc. that can beat Bills. I watched literally every PPG episode plus the movie when I was a kid (yes, I watched it, don't judge) and, aside from speed and that lifting feat of part of a mountain, I never thought they could beat Frieza. They would struggle to hurt even Saiyan Saga characters. Their biggest durability feat is tanking a nuke (the tanning near the sun doesn't count imo since they never actually got hit by the sun or an attack of that caliber) and Goku tanked a bigger blast from Piccolo during the 23rd BT.

Post by flashback180 (675 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Is this a joke battle?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@GeneralVan: PPG has inconsistency's but DBZ has them as well also you are low balling which is bad since we can say the same about DBZ

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

this is a literal godstomp for beerus

Post by luthluth (1,286 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bills with chopsticks

@luthluth: Planet Level chopsticks of course. Bills with just chopsticks vs Frieza, Cell, and Kid Buu who wins?

@SMXLR8: I'm saying even the PPG's high end feats don't put them close to Bills since time travel would be useless.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan: I'll give Buu some credit, he'd need a few fingers at least for him.

@SMXLR8: PPGs are waaaaaay more inconsistent than DBZ. And Bills has shown nothing but top-end feats thus far. Bills stomps...assuming we're disregarding toon force (but then, the PPGs never really employed it on the same level as, say, Droopy).

Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12
powerpuff girl mini pre crisis superman

@deadman323: You mean the Superman that was destroying Solar Systems by sneezing? They aren't even close to Post-Crisis.

@GIRUGAMESH: The toonforce they have is extremely small (like Bubbles getting pissed when Fuzzy Lumpkins shot he pig-tail off). Other than that, they had no toonforce really. Actually, their toonforce could work against them since some examples of it are getting captured by a human or not being able to run away from the cooties kid.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Powerpuff Girls don't really have any toonforce.

They are inferior to most DBZ characters, so Birusu godstomps, no contest.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Joke battles should be labelled as such

Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@hitsusatsu11 said:

Joke battles should be labelled as such

No it's not a joke battle.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Powerpuff Girls have some nice feats.

They aren't little weaklings. They have better feats than most DBZ characters. Taking on a being who can pull the earth towards the sun with a wave of his hand, in less than a second. ( Yeah that telekinesis alone shits on dbzverse)

@GeneralVan:

Bills with no effort whatsoever.

Oh really?

They have no chance in harming him and he's also a Solar System Buster at only 70%.

And when did he do anything on that scale again? I must have missed that part.

Plus the girls are only FTL via acceleration.

You do know every character that moves is using acceleration? Or where you just implying that it takes a long time for them to get to that level then you're wrong.

They can hit great speeds in an extreme short amount of time.

They needed the three of them together as well as special suits to destroy one meteor, while Vegeta was casually busting those meteors with little blasts during his training to become a Super Saiyan.

Which season was that? You do know they've destroyed many meteors, right?

Through out the entire series they GAIN different powers. As they get strong and stronger.

Season one episode eight, Blossom gains the power to freeze, which we know is pretty iconic for these girls.

By the 4th season Blossom destroyed a meteors bigger than the moon. In one punch.

She froze it, then calculated the extract place where she would need to punch it in order for her to use the fragments of the frozen meteors to hit the smaller ones.

I think Bills at 100% is at least lightspeed.

Doesn't he need acceleration to do that? (¬‿¬)

Even Blossom's freeze breathe wouldn't hold him. He has that much power.

So because he has X level of power he gains the ability of not being frozen?

The girls would be lucky if they could scratch Frieza. Bills stomps.

Yeah, because moon level busting punches traveling at the speed of light wouldn't hurt anyone in DBZ.

And I'm not underestimating anyone, I'm just stating what I know.

You stated they would be lucky to scratch Frieza, how is that not underestimating them?

Stating that would mean they either don't possess the strength, ability, or speed to hurt him not even a bit.

Their biggest durability feat is tanking a nuke

Not true.

(the tanning near the sun doesn't count imo since they never actually got hit by the sun or an attack of that caliber)

What? They were right next to the sun, so how is that not being counted. Also they've traveled through to the core of the earth, which is around the same temperature as the surface of the sun.

Now about that same episode, they where stopping a fucking solar flare. At the very least it was a class X solar flare, as people were capable of seeing it. The amount of force a solar flare generates is incredible.

Not only that, Buttercup was punch THROUGH the earth, in the latest episode. Which she was easily back up in the next scene.

and Goku tanked a bigger blast from Piccolo during the 23rd BT.

And now Blast size = destructive force in dbz?

We've seen a little blast cause more destruction than a large blast.

Now I don't technique think they would win, this fight, but it's not a stomp. Hell since they are blood lust, they might even take this. These are the same girls who have been stated to be mini-precriss superman's. Oh yeah why were they stated that? Well because they can little create or discover new powers on the fly.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

The girls would be lucky if they could scratch Frieza. Bills stomps.

Yeah, because moon level busting punches traveling at the speed of light wouldn't hurt anyone in DBZ.

Most characters past the Freeza Arc have Planet+ durability, so they wouldn't do anything.

Also, in general, where are you getting your feats from? i don't remember most of that stuff happening, and it hasn't been too long since I last watched the show.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@BloodSprinkles:

Most characters past the Freeza Arc have Planet+ durability, so they wouldn't do anything.

And that now means that moon level attacks won't hurt them now? For anyone planet+ level a moon attack can do more than just hurt them.

Also, in general, where are you getting your feats from? i don't remember most of that stuff happening, and it hasn't been too long since I last watched the show.

They are from the series.

Well I kind of stated the seasons, but if you need episodes I can give you them.

Post by Saladking (917 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The powerpuff girls have super screams powerful enough to destroy cities

It doesn't matter how physically durable his body is on the outside because those screams will travel through his ears making his brain explode

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@BloodSprinkles:

And that now means that moon level attacks won't hurt them now? For anyone planet+ level a moon attack can do more than just hurt them.

They are from the series.

Well I kind of stated the seasons, but if you need episodes I can give you them.

They wouldn't do any major damage though, just some minor damage at most.

I would appreciate it if you could state the episodes.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel