Beat this team of Video Game characters with a Anime/Manga Team

Topic started by Masterofdeath on April 23, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz: it is said to be able to absorb anything.

Also the Testaments are a even bigger power house which can just do almost anything.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
One big No-Limits Fallacy. Anything only applies to it's own universe. The characters inside that universe have no knowledge on DC or Digimon capabilities, so unless there is a character that strong in this series, we cannot just assume it can absorb something that powerful. Also, ZeedMillenniummon transcends spacetime. I'm not sure it'd even affect him.

@TheBlackDragonz: Is this the current form of him though? Also yes the Testaments, chaos, and Wilhelm are that powerful.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
To absorb an infinite amount of universes?

@TheBlackDragonz: never answered me question is the feats your saying from his current form? Also they don't need to absorb multiple universes they just need to do a simple dimensional BFR which is something a single Testament can do. Also are you even watching the videos I am posting cause you seem to be pretty ignorant about their power.

Going to be a while before I can post again

@TheBlackDragonz: okay I was wrong after today it will be a while before I can post again.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Saber, Gilgamesh, Demon Eyes Kyo, Minato Namikaze, Berserker, Hei, Suo Pavlichenko, Ichigo, and Shana

bump with new team

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I will not hurt Samus!

@DBZ_universe: why do you think I chose her nobdoy won'ts to be known as the guy who beat up a girl.

@Masterofdeath: Well that and because she is one of my favorite video games character of all time.

@DBZ_universe: alright then no team then you get shot by Samus.

@Masterofdeath: Not if I choose Pikachus and Pichus she wont. In fact she will try to prevent her team to not hurt them and she will go and hug all of them lol.

@DBZ_universe: Zanza destroys both Samus and the pokemon

@Masterofdeath: Pikachus use PIS power and STOMP

@DBZ_universe: Wilhelm uses his cool character put down skills.

@Masterofdeath: Pikachu calls Red and Gold then it's over.

@DBZ_universe: Wilhelm defeats them by doing something like this.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ange Ushiromiya

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Kami Tenchi

Ange can resurrect those who have had their existence destroyed or denied at will, and she effortless killed a multiversal being.

Featherine August Aurora can rewrite anything that has, is, or will happen. She can pause all action in the multiverse to "stop the plot" and rewrite the "script" that she sees. She can write down that someone died without saying how and it will happen, and she did this to effortlessly stomp a multiversal being.

Kami Tenchi is well... Kami Tenchi.

@CerusSerenade: yes that will work so well against three gods and a person who creates people that are basically unstoppable unless you have a certain wave released. So Wilhelm just turns and fallen allies into Testaments. Also Shulk has the true Monado which kills gods in one blow.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel