Beat this team of Video Game characters with a Anime/Manga Team

Topic started by Masterofdeath on April 23, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

Charizard and Thor

But you don't like Thor...

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

broly and dark schneider

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

man yall are really underestimating these characters. chaos was said if he released his full power the entire universe would be in trouble. And the Testaments well they are just powerful. Also Josh Calloway can use legacy drives to stop time. Also wilhelm is even stronger then the testaments. Also Toan is pretty tough on his own with chronical 2 and besides he has the Atla which can seal anything. Also The testaments can teleport stuff everywhere. Kratos he fights gods for his game role. Also the reason I chose these games is because the just happened to be the games I were playing the most when I made this.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I repeat. ZeedMillenniummon and a rock.

@TheBlackDragonz: sealed in Atla.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Even if they didn't speedblitz, the characters in my team can negate the timestop and have barriers against seals...

@GoodGamerSambo: The Testaments BFR them.

@MasterofDeath: ZeedMillenniummon is multiversal. Unsealed, he fucks up the multiverse just by simply existing.

@TheBlackDragonz: gets sealed by Toan. Also chaos is the incarnation of the power of Anima which is a failsafe system for the universe which has the power to destroy the lower domain of the universe. Wilhelm is the guardian of the lower domain so their power are pretty high up. Also chaos or as he was known at the time Yeshua created Zarathustra which when it went out of control threatened to destroy the universe due to the energy output. But Kevin AKA the Red Testament absorbed the power into himself which destroyed his very essence. Albedo's body (the white testamment) was sent to another universe or something its implyied but never stated what really happens Albedo says something about doing it but not much is gone into it. Wilhelm died with Kevin. Virgil gave up the Testament power which was keeping him alive so he just vanished. Voyager(The black Testament) absorbs to much power like Kevin and dies in a similar fashion. So unless he can do those things then he can not kill the Testaments.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Masterofdeath said:

@GoodGamerSambo: The Testaments BFR them.

They'd get BFR'd first.

+ DS has barriers against BFR...

+ Giorno Negates the BFR.

What part of destroying entire multiverses by existing do you not get? Or are you implying they can survive that? If you are, then Primal Monitor and Anti-Monitor.

@GoodGamerSambo: You do know how the Testaments work don't you? They don't need to hit a person with a blast or anything to BFR them they just do it just cause they can.

@TheBlackDragonz: So what would it mean when he gets sealed in a Atla by Toan? Also here is the power of chaos and this isn't even is full power cause his full power is still sealed away. Go to 7 minutes for it or just watch the entire thing.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Tofu from Resident Evil 2

Fine then. Let's say he does. A Zeed from another timeline reappears and kicks it's ass. Or my secondary team including Primal Monitor blows them all up just by wanting to.

@TheBlackDragonz: Toan doesn't have a limit to the number of things he can seal in a Atla. Heck entire villages were put in them that was the point of the games. Recover the village then rebuild it, then beat the dak genie who had absorbed the power of darkness.

No Limits Fallacy. You can't say it can absorb anything and everything just because it seems so. Once it absorbs infinite universes, me and the Primal Monitor will get back to you.

@TheBlackDragonz: Well I think this should give a hint of Toans power

I don't see it absorbing an infinite amount of universes.

@TheBlackDragonz: it doesn't need to just needs to absorb the opponent.

And how do you know it can? Has it absorbed someone with the amount of power Zeed or Primal Monitor have?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel