Beat This Team ANIME/MANGA CHARACTERS ONLY

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 19, 2013. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Let's see who can beat this team. Or at least match it , good luck.

Ok rules

1.No Multiverse Busters

2.No omniscient omnipotent omnipresent characters

4.Only Anime/Manga characters against this team

5.You must explain how your team would win

1. Rune King Thor 2. Superboy Prime 3. Galactus Power Zombie Hulk 4. Dark Phoenix 5. Marvels Zeus

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,193 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thats a fucking team O_O.

How strong do you think anime characters are? You need gods to deal with these characters.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The only dudes I can think of are Dark Schneider or a full power Sailor Moon. I doubt they'd be enough though

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

NEO

Omegamon X

Z
Z

Hellmaster Phibrizzo^

Let see, Hellmaster will kill Jean and Superboy and turn them against their teammates

Z and NEOS will be defending

Omegamon X will be attacking

Post by SMXLR8 (6,829 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: Time to call the saints

Post by waybig1010101 (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hello saint seiya..........can't help.......thats ok we understand.......hello tenchi muyo......

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

1. Dark Schneider. Makes Phoenix squirm, cry out in orgasm and pass out by nibbling on her ear. Then takes out his frustration by pwning Zeus with Dispel Bound and Judas Priest and proceeds to steal Aphrodite from Olympus.
2. Rey Yan. Proceeds to show the rest what a man can do fueled by the power of a Creator God that hates everyone.

3. Setsuna Mudo. A boy with the reincarnated soul of the Organic Angel Alexiel, combined with that of the Inorganic Angel Rosiel, has a complete power equal to that of Adam Kadamon. Lucifer could destroy 1/3rd of a dimension with four wings. Setsuna has six and a sword capable of killing immortals.

4. Shiki Ryougi. She can kill anything. Nothing more needs be said.

5. Dokuro-chan. You're just screwed.

6. Saint Hyperion. He's just there to look good.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Thats a fucking team O_O.

How strong do you think anime characters are? You need gods to deal with these characters.

Your talking like anime is a 2 or 3 DVD boxset! Just throw in a few multiversal level reality manipulators. Oh and the word god is more or less meaningless today in terms of power. There are series with people with "god" titles as the weakest characters in the story.

@Ikki_Minami_: There are many anime/manga//novel/movie characters that would solo this thread, the same way there are many comic characters that would. This battle threads is too general. "Beat my team" threads should have way more rules than this.

I am not gonna name anything, cause I have already in many previous threads exactly like this, and recommend using the search function next timed.

Before anybody replies, I'm not being offensive it just reads like that(like most things online, lol).

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Well the answers were already posted above, anytime comic gods are used anime can back it up too. But as said above this kind of thing has been done before.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige: Thanks and YOU CHANGED YOUR PROFILE PIC! I used to pretend Blackbeard was on these forums, lol.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'll go with Iihiko from medako box thx~

-proven faster than light

- killed an immortall with a rubberband

- defeated one of the only people capable of killing him by mistakenly stepping on the person when entering a room

Not to mention that all attacks attempted to be done to him reflect back to the owner of the attack but many times stronger and any damage he does to anything is irreversible.

He will win because when they try to attack him they will basically brutally maim themselves and because this will be incapable of being healed they will die.

He isn't omnipotent or omnipresent or anything. He is just bad ass.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

With prep, he LOLSTOMPS your team.

Pikabat
Pikabat
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Ikki_Minami_: There are many anime/manga//novel/movie characters that would solo this thread, the same way there are many comic characters that would. This battle threads is too general. "Beat my team" threads should have way more rules than this.

What he said.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,434 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Check the 32 minute 56 second mark, Featherine laughs this off.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

GER from JJBA

Post by SMXLR8 (6,829 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: I'm Pikabat

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Ikki_Minami_: This is easy as hell. I only need one character. Kageroza Inaba. He will make copies of your characters and just make them slightly different. By slightly different I mean make them 100 times stronger and faster.

Never underestimate the power of hax

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8:No you are not. Pikabat is Bruce'Chu

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,193 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Very strong characters here, but most of them get speed blitz or have shit durbility. A few characters can take some of the team,but the team still kills everyone.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Whats_out_the_bag:

No

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel